The people of Turkey are NOT Turks!

The people of Turkey are NOT Turks!

correct, but who is anyway

Turmenistan are the true turks

what are they then? they're closer to people from the caucasus/central asia than they are to native anatolians.

>this shit again

Being turk is not a genetic thing, besides name me a people who are actually genetically pure.

Andamanese are, since Paleolithic.

>What are they, then?
Literally Iranians and Caucasians according to your picture.
Which is hardly surprising considering the history of the Turks and location of Anatolia.
(By the way, implying that Cypriots are a better representation of "native anatolians" because they're closer to a Chalcolithic Anatolian sample is utterly absurd. People migrate.)

>Being turk is not a genetic thing
why do they cluster together on dna charts then?

Literally who?

Don't know but let say a turkish guy race mixes his children will be seen as turks by everyone.
If you do this enough you'll get the mixed population we have now.

You can see they're one of the most diverse ethnic group in that very picture.

You're right. They're roaches.

Probably better than what you are.

it's a pretty big cluster but it's still a distinct cluster, and the most dense part isn't that big.

There's a cluster within the ethnic group, that's not quite the same thing. You can't just handwave the outliers. If you analyzed, say, Shia Muslims you'd find a big Iranian cluster and some Levantines, it doesn't mean being Shiite is a genetic thing.

Also even the main cluster is less dense compared to the Spanish, English, French clusters for example.

>You can't just handwave the outliers
why not? according to that chart it looks like they would mostly be greek converts or mixed descendants of turks and greek converts, and they're only a tiny minority that wouldn't have had much effect on the population.

I'm surprised at the relatively low Southern European admixture, but other than that, falling between Persians, Caucasians, Levantines and prehistoric Anatolians is exactly where I expect to find modern Anatolians.

KYS inferior wh*Te subhuman filth before I kick your cauc*soid skull in

slav rape babies

how chinky were the original turks? even people from turkmenistan don't look that chinky.

Applying some common sense, they couldn't have been too Asiatic looking otherwise they would have had more contact with the Mongolians right next to them (who have come to be the de-facto standard of "Chinky" looks).

prehistoric Anatolians were predominantly mediterranean, dummy.
What do you mean by Original Turks? Seljuks? Well they looked like modern day Turkmens. Ancestors of Seljuks were more asiatic tho. They were probably closer to Kazakhs than to modern day Turkmens. and their ancestors were closer to Yakuts than to Kazakhs soo...