milk

is r1a the "aryan" gene?

Lactose tolerance
Chariots
Approved by the heavens

r1b is

Stops at the Rhine, interesting

Wrong. It's I1.

According to Wikipedia's article on r1b...
>It is the most frequently occurring paternal lineage in Western Europe, as well as some parts of Russia (e.g. the Bashkir minority) and Central Africa (e.g. Chad and Cameroon).
Doesn't sound very Aryan

Can't get more aryan than Chad.

R1a is Aryan. R1b are swarthy shitskins.

>dutch people
>swarthy shitskins

People of Netherlands were raped by Aryans before R1b shitskins got there and later Germanic migrations also had impact, therfore white.

>later Germanic migrations also had impact
Germanics were and are more R1b than R1a.

Germanics got their light pigmentation from R1a and l1. R1b are shitskins.

Can't wait for genetic engineering to become widespread so people will stop caring about this ancestry bs

Are these retarded arguments really necessary? Can't we just accept that R1a and R1b are both Aryan and move on?

>Can't we just accept that R1a and R1b are both Aryan and move on?
They aren't. Only R1a is Aryan. R1b has nothing to do with anything Aryan to begin with. Stop trying to suck up to terms that were never inteded for it.

wait so as a slav, I'm actually technically indian????

brb gotta designate some streets

Different subclade.

Riding a horse was once a good tactic, unfortunetaly Poland was stuck in like 3000 BC in 1939.

The both are too some degree.

R1a1 is Aryan Corded Warea-Andronovo-Abashevo Sintashtan

R1b is Hallstatt-Yamnaya-Unetice-Afanasievian

>The both are too some degree.
No, they're not. "R1b is Hallstatt-Yamnaya-Unetice-Afanasievian" has nothing to do with Aryans.

>Proto-Celto-Germanics, Proto-Hittites and Proto-Tocharians
>Nothing to do with Aryans
???

>Proto-Celto-Germanics, Proto-Hittites and Proto-Tocharians
>Aryans
?

Btw
>Proto-Tocharians
Mummies from Tarim were R1a.

How then do you explain the massive autosomal and paternal shift in DNA in Western and Central Europe during the Bronze Age, including regions that were not touched by Corded Ware?

For example:
>Beginning with the Beaker period, and continuing through the Bronze Age, all British individuals harboured high proportions of Steppe ancestry and were genetically closely related to Beaker-associated individuals from the Lower Rhine area. We use these observations to show that the spread of the Beaker Complex to Britain was mediated by migration from the continent that replaced >90% of Britain's Neolithic gene pool within a few hundred years, continuing the process that brought Steppe ancestry into central and northern Europe 400 years earlier.

>How then do you explain the massive autosomal and paternal shift in DNA in Western and Central Europe during the Bronze Age, including regions that were not touched by Corded Ware?
What does it have to do with R1b being Aryans?

Hallstatt/Unetice was Proto-Celto-Germanic, Yamna was Proto-Hittitte (They had Anatolian branch of R1b, so probably they were not PIE urheimat), Afanasievo was Proto-Tocharian.
>Mummies from Tarim were R1a.
Because they were Sacae/Eastern Scythians, Tocharians, an R1b centum-speaking volk, came there later. Modern Uyghurs have both Scythian R1a and Tocharian R1b (along with varous more or less Turkic haplogroups which came there with Uyghurs proper).

Because Aryans came from the steppe and harboured significant steppe admixture? Did you even read what I wrote?

>harboured high proportions of Steppe ancestry
>were genetically closely related to Beaker-associated individuals
>continuing the process that brought Steppe ancestry into central and northern Europe 400 years earlier

R1b aren't Aryans. Deal with it.

Also, if you believe they weren't Aryans, what were these mysterious steppe-dwelling nomads that migrated in massive numbers to central and western Europe, bringing their culture and genetics with them, both of which have a continuous link to their descendents all the way through to the present?

>what were these mysterious steppe-dwelling nomads that migrated in massive numbers to central and western Europe, bringing their culture and genetics with them, both of which have a continuous link to their descendents all the way through to the present?
Not Aryans, that's for sure.

I'm R1a, but I think you are wrong, because Celto-Germanics were definitely Aryans. Same as Hittites.

>Celto-Germanics were definitely Aryans. Same as Hittites.
That's because? R1a gave birth to Indo-Iranian cultures, not R1b. Therfore R1a is Aryan and R1b is not. Simple as that.

Sure thing. So let me get this straight:

Bell Beaker --> Unetice --> Tumulus --> Urnfield --> Hallstatt --> La Tene

This cultural and genetic progression was essentially continuous. At what point do you believe Western and Central Europe became Indo-European culturally and linguistically? The simple solution is that Bell Beaker was Indo-European.

>The simple solution is that Bell Beaker was Indo-European.
But not Aryan. Stop being fucking stupid.

Bell-Beakers were Caucasian immigrants, that's why they appear to be genetically related. But racially they were diffrent, and had completely non-IE skull shapes like Dinaric, Alpine, Baskid. They were most likely Basque-Aquitanian speakers (mostly).

If weren't autistic, you'd probably realise that when said "aryan" he was more than likely meaning to say Indo-European and not Indo-Aryan. Most people who say Aryan mean to say that, you know.

I don't give a shit about your wishful thinking. R1b isn't Aryan.

R1b larping as Aryans is like Spaniard taking credit for English achievements.

By Aryan we mean Indo-European you low-IQ pajeet. Nobody cares about your curryland.

Why the fuck wouuld I want to be Indo-Aryan, retard? All I'm saying is that R1b is Indo-European, since that's what I thought this argument was about.

see muh ancestors :) literally negro-tier

I think you have some serious reading problems. Or maybe you need to take your meds, you passive-agressive bitch.

I don't take credit for anyone's "achievements", I'm just discussing prehistory based on genetic evidence. Holy shit you are retarded.

>it's another "autist can't comprehend that the average person uses a precise linguistic term incorrectly so spergs out and doesn't draw the obvious conclusion that the people he is arguing with are talking about something else" episode

R1b isn't Aryan. Stop larping.

So what is Aryan?
I'm wrong when I say that Aryan means Indo-European. I'm wrong when I say that Aryan means Indo-Iranian. What could you possibly be referring to?

>you passive-agressive bitch
Kek coming from the guy that uses smilies

Aryan - Satem branch of Indo-Europeans, Indo-Iranians, which the term "Aryan" derives from.

Easy and simple.

>Satem branch
>Indo-Iranians
Indo-Iranian languages are Satem, but not all Satem languages are Indo-Iranian.

So what is it? Satem speakers, or specifically Indo-Iranian speakers?

Strawman Frenchie.

>Indo-Iranian peoples, also known as Indo-Iranic peoples by scholars,[1] and sometimes as Arya from their self-designation, were an ethno-linguistic group who brought the Indo-Iranian languages, a major branch of the Indo-European language family, to major parts of Eurasia.

>The term Aryan has been used historically to denote the Indo-Iranians, because Arya is the self designation of the ancient speakers of the Indo-Iranian languages, specifically the Iranian and the Indo-Aryan peoples, collectively known as the Indo-Iranians.[2][3] Some scholars now use the term Indo-Iranian to refer to this group, while the term "Aryan" is used to mean "Indo-Iranian" by other scholars such as Josef Wiesehofer[4][5] and Jaakko Häkkinen.[6][7] Population geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza, in his 1994 book The History and Geography of Human Genes, also uses the term Aryan to describe the Indo-Iranians.[8]

So why did you say that Aryans were Satem speaking Indo-Europeans? Only Indo-Iranians are, which is what I said several posts ago, lmao.

?

Balts and Slavs are Satem but not Indo-Iranian. Again:
Aryan = Indo-Iranian
Aryan =/= Satem

What a fucking random map

Elaborate

him being retarded doesn't make r1berians aryan in any way.

Why are the Z and L subclades present in both europe and asia?

Begone, Finnikang

maybe because people don't split themselves according to their haplogroups? if that were the case, you would have populations that are 100% G, J etc and there aren't any.

>As a haplogroup consists of similar haplotypes, it is usually possible to predict a haplogroup from haplotypes. Haplogroups pertain to a single line of descent, usually dating back thousands of years.[5] As such, membership of a haplogroup, by any individual, relies on a relatively small proportion of the genetic material possessed by that individual.

DROPPED

exactly

just look at the french. wanting to be aryan so bad, yet being r1b and looking like north africans.

I'm not even Frankboi, lmao

On a related note, you lads seem to know a lot about racial groups. Why do Poles have that "blockhead" look?

wide faces are sign of high testosterone. also, steppe admixture.

Peasant genetics.

>genetics thread

Obligatory post.

Poland had the highest % of nobility in their country afaik.

>calls someone low test
>has the face of literal female
really makes you think. it's always them.

I mean, that guy looks like a fag, but god hopes no women resembles him in your country user

>testosterone levels were not sinigicalyt linked with attractiveness, masculinity or health
oh, such a wonderful study. except it's wrong.

You mean Proto Indo-Europeans (Yamnaya)

R1a are Larpers conquered by R1b people

>R1a are Larpers conquered by R1b people
There is no evidence for it. There is however possibility that R1a pushed out R1b from the steppe, even though R1b didn't originate on the said steppes.

t. cube headed mongoloid

Your cubic jaw isn't a sign masculinity, Gengis

Studies proved that dolichocephalic ubermensch have more testoterone and are more inclined to have the warrior gene, while cube-head are more submissive

Source?
You look nothing like dolichocephalic people.
You also have feminine face compared to the guy you posted.

I'm also afraid there is no mongol admixture in Poland.

The guy you posted looks much better than the Turk looking no jaw fag in

>even though R1b didn't originate on the said steppes

Well, it pretty much did. Ukraine had R1b 10000 years ago.

At some point there was a migration from Siberia/Kazakhstan to Europe but it happened around the era the initial R1a and R1b brothers lived.

>baby skull
>small nose
>small asian eyes
>masculine

You are in denial, Piotr(s)

>Turk looking
You mean the guys that pushed you out of Central Asia ?

Feels good

I would assume those areas were ripe for migration. The bronze age climate change probably drive the older dog to ruin and the newer pie to move in.

I'm not Polish but I'm a fag, the guy is hot. There's probably millions of fugly people in Poland but you picked the hot one because you're a brainlet. And the Turk looks like a beta.

>Fag considerer a the girly-looking Pole as hot

So you confirm what i say, the Poles look like faggots

>wide face
>wide jaw
>small nose
>straight eyes
That's bad for you? Wide faces are manly, you faggot. Why do you think steroid users get so wide faces and jaws? High testosterone.

>steroid users
Steroid users are faggots they can use as many meds as they want the second they cease to take them they deflate like balloons

In the first place they take meds because they are low tests

Pic related is a Yamnaya Warrior

my ancestor :)

Looks like a Russian with an extra chromosome

they practiced cannibalism and incest.

MY