/OMG/ General

>LITERALLY the Money Skeleton's next project
how retarded do you have to be not to be balls deep?

Omise
> parent company
> founded in 2013
> solid list of core investors
> top-notch advisors, including: Money Skeleton [Ethereum] and Joesph Poon [Lightning Network]
> Money Skeleton has publicly stated that he is advising only two projects: Kyber and OmiseGO
> operating & have offices in Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, and Indonesia
> acquired and merged with Paysbuy on July 6, 2017

Paysbuy
> is one of the three biggest payment gateways in Thailand
> around $60 million in volume per year
> does not seem like a lot, but consider the low cost of living in Thailand
> around 100,000 transactions per month
> has about 600,000 members
> the other two are: Unitry and True Money
> True Money being the biggest, and Unitry based around gaming payments
> has a partnership with Alipay
> Alipay has integrated Paysbuy's merchant payment gateway into their system
> This will allow Chinese tourists to buy goods and services in Thailand with ease
> There are over 10 million Chinese tourists visiting Thailand each year

OmiseGO
> Ethereum-based blockchain payment network
> The goal of OmiseGO is to allow people to exchange goods and services, from one platform to another, without having to deal with the geographical or institutional jurisdictions of where the merchant and consumer are based
> available for trading on the most popular exchanges: Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex
> will be the first Plasma project

September news
> Jun, CEO of Omise, will be on the Disrupt SF 2017 ICO panel
> happening on Sept. 18-20

money skele is gay and so is thailand, their economy is so tiny. have you ever even looked into the thai baht, why do you think so many of their girls and boys become whores and trannies. also check who their current prince is.

thailand is insignificant. it's basically a place for tourists to get their rocks off. go fuck yourself iwth your omisegay poast.

>1960
>Replace thailand with china

Wild ride yesterday. So sad I didn't sell at 310k~ and rebuy around 280k. Could have increased my OMG stack by 500.

Wonder when we'll see 300k again?

how far will it dip boys?

279k and going down

280k is the new floor

>tfw OMG FUD is at an all-time high on this board
>tfw Apple rumors are a campaign to destabilize OMG
>tfw no long-term OMG holder actually believes the Apple rumors have merit
>tfw OMG is manipulated by whales in favor of stability
>tfw after the Apple event, FUDsters will overrun this board in order to discredit OMG in order to accumulate more tokens at a discount
>tfw after the dust settles, TechCrunch Disrupt begins
>tfw OMG's presentation launches this token past $20
>tfw by Q4, OMG is a $50 token
>tfw by Q1 2018, OMG is a $100 token
>tfw you're part of the silent majority who have quietly watched this soap opera since before 100k sats

It's a top 11 crypto market cap, sitting around 1.5 billion. It's an already pumped coin, most likely not going to 2x in the next 6 months. It's a good long term hold. But I'm sitting with 5k in crypto, a long term hold isn't going to do shit for me.

>most likely not going to 2x in the next 6 months
Wrong

This will do more than 2x in the next 6 months. 1.5 billion marketcap is nothing for the legitimate coins with actual use cases. Why did you think there were so many FUD threads today? The Jews went to a shilling firm so that they can keep the price down for Sept. 18.

PLS no generals
This is the last board without them.

>only 5k

Poorfags out

And ironically the best board

If a shitcoin like litecoin can be number 5, there's definitely a high possibility a coin with actual use can be higher

an absolute brainlet. do you think that nations NEVER progress? ALL the wealth trickles down eventually in capitalist society and thailand is going to capture a fuckton of pedos/degenerate westerners money. why the fuck do you think palm beach rated this coin at $700 each?

The issue is payment processors have somewhat of a ceiling. They'll never be worth hundreds of billions

>not realizing the entire world is coming online

thiS

this is where the beauty of blockchain comes in. Omise will always be more efficient than conventional payment companies due to automatic audits which means far less overheads (think: no stupid bullshit office workers looking over excel graphs). Add the fact that human population always rises and the fact that shithole nations get higher rate of birthrate. Omise can always go for Africa's 2 billion niggers who are literally too stupid to bank. Massive market after their start on Thailand. Also, you have to realize that Paypal is a 70 billion/year business and if Omise is successful enough reached that ceiling, OMG will be worth $700 each. OMG is actually undervalued at $700 if all goes right.

Don't be stupid please.

This is a trillion dollar industry, but you're right that it won't be worth hundreds of billions in Thailand anytime soon. Thailand is a 3rd world tourist destination shithole.

It's just for the start...Thai is an ideal compromise between infrastructure and poverty. Blockchain is literally usable worldwide. Do you REALLY think that Omise will sit on their ass after they own Thailand? They are ALREADY going to Japan. What the fuck do you think Jun's Japanese tweets were about?

>caring only about Thailand -- the already all-but-confirmed test case -- instead of Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia which is directly stated to be their near term advancement goals

No shit, they are already operating in Thailand + some of the other Asia-Pacific region to a lesser extent.

Who here buying these tokens to spend in thailand on holiday

>general
Kys

so why the fuck did you post the previous post? a retard trying to fud?

I am agreeing with the other guy's remark that it won't be worth hundreds of billions [anytime soon in Thailand].

nvm sorry, im a brainlet

how do you think omise will spread? hint: APP and blockchain. getting out of thailand is EASY.

True Money has over 50% of the market in Thailand from what I've read, so I guess they have to start a sort of snowball effect. I'm not sure how receptive of change the Thais are either, but it's very possible.
> it's an ICO with an actual use cases
> the payments will be fast + low fees
> try to get news coverage in Thailand
> catch on in Thailand
> hope it becomes the status quo for decentralized payments
> spread like wildfire through the less affluent Asia-Pacific countries (and the places they're already operating in-- Singapore, Indonesia, Japan)
> become a niche in other places
But I'm not quite sure if the seller has to be a Omise merchant for this to work or not. It's still a bit confusing, for me at least.

>muh Thailand is just a tourist destination
Exactly dip shits. How are tourists gonna spend their money on lady boys and methylated spirits cocktails and disgusting7/11 and mcdonalds fast food.. well they can use cash but I guarantee they'd rather use some facepay digital shit

OMG is dead memecoin, i've sold 5k finally above 300k and moved on, i don't want to be NEO'd with -70%

the way i understand is that it only has to be accepted through their network. think about their alipay and payusbuy integration.

THIS and it feels good

Seconded.

what did he mean by this

I think he needs to done several things.

Omise expanding from poor-ass Thailand to rich ass crypto loving Japan
We moon now

Don't rule out Thailand just yet.
It's a very Internet savvy people with a generation of people growing up connected to the Internet through such apps as Line, etc.

I can see Thailand becoming another financial hub in SE Asia.

IT'S DYINHHHHHHHGGGGGG

I think I need to change my strategy.

There's also a ton of 'digital nomads' there.