Choose an era

If you could live in any era for 3 years before respawning at this exact moment, when, where and what would you be?

I would personally choose to be a Spanish conquistador, mercilessly committing genocide against Aztecs and colonizing the new world.

a philosopher in athens alongside plato and Socrates

Any era where we know so little about
(Kingdom of rome, sea people attacks,hittites

You'd get put to death by the 30 tyrants or the demos.

Why user?

4000 BC in sumeria

I'd like to live as a publican under Antoninus Pius.

10 years ago.
Or hell, 3 years ago.
Just let me write a list of stocks to back and sporting event results.
When present day rolls around I'll be rich as fuck, and you'll just have VD

With Alexander's army from just before Gaugamela.

Do I get to choose my gender? If yes, Berlin just before the red army rolls in, as a woman of course.

I choose to be Christopher Columbus. Before we start the trip, I poison and spoil the reserved goods of the three ships, then proceed to kill everyone and finally myself when we are on boat.

>iTT: Butthurt sudaca

How is saving the world, being butthurt?

i really cant imagine my country being born, all the fauna swamps forrests, nomadic ppl and locals how it all went down then civil war and christianity so its going to be 11th century carpathian basin as a spectator

revolutionary US and I kill the "founding fathers" traitors

22nd century ad

>be columbus
>kill the tripulants after we start the trip and kill myself later

t. Anglo scum
>m-muh king and country

Anyways I'd go back to revolutionary america and try to add more to the constitution with awareness as to what problems would come in the future (ie. Attempt to address slavery, might not work, etc.)

>slavery might not work
Then how do you build USA then? You get BTFO by the other nations before you could do anything.

>strong=carrying 10^10 diseases like a pig
Hmm...

Kill w*lliam and secure angle-saxon dominance over England

I meant trying to adress slavery might not work, worded that shittely

>I would personally choose to be a Spanish conquistador, mercilessly committing genocide against Aztecs
Why do you hate us?

99 AD, rome

The early 90's of the previous century just to tour around and enjoy the music scene and the whole cargopants and tight tops they had going on.

Unlike truly strong people than die in droves be the millions.

Amen.

>fighting alongside my ancestors for the three years out of four where they were winning

1861, here I come!

Either 18th or 19th century Cossack, just doing me, just doing cossack shit. Live in cozy ass place next to some dank river, marry Ukrainian, Polish or Tatar qt and raid turks and whoever else my main dude the Tsar points at.

>and not succumbing to them
Yes.

>being a pig
>literally quoting my point with a different but same-conclusion point
Hmm...

Eurangutans reaching America was the worst event to happen in history. Subhumans replacing superior beings...truly a tragedy.

Jefferson might actually agree with you. In his first few drafts of the declaration he got kinda preachy about freeing the slaves.

Either go back to the roman civil wars and fight for cesar and maybe even prevent the ides of march, or fight for the french revolution and for napoleon

>Cross a fucking ocean with like 100 comrades
>Declare war on a fucking empire without even knowing how big and powerful it is
>Find allies without talking their language or knowing their culture because our leader is just that charismatic
>Crush giant armies despite being outnumbered with basically a giant matchlock and a huge spear
>Go to their capital, take the king prisoner
>Take their other cities, each bigger than any city I have ever seen in Europe
>Take so much gold my king would go jelly
>Fuck endless savage pussy
>Force them to believe in my god and deny their forefathers
>Depopulate regions bigger than Spain by just coughing
Imagine being alive at that time, you don't even need to respawn me afterwards, just let me die there

you forgot the part when the conquistadores cheated and killed each other, read the conquest of Peru

Well, nothing is for free

1774-1777
I'd try to get some stuff in the Constitution, maybe try and get the support of the native Americans of the northwest away from the British. George sorta went ape shit on those guys, but I think there was an opportunity for a bit of diplomecy. Maybe get a bronze plaque with my name on it some place. I don't expect to get in with the big names, but maybe enough for a guy in costume to walk around Philly and point out where I lived.

Also I'd buy land in new york and build a house with a secret basement which I'd fill with loot, so I can then have for latter. Willing off the land to a guy who isn't born yet would be kinda hard, maybe send a letter to the pope with all the names of the next Pope's in it and a request to hold some land for me. Idk bout the whole anti Catholic movement in America, but they seem most likely to be tricked into a real estate scheme. Like Back to the Future.

Probably Judea weeks before the execution of Jesus. I'd do my best to get an audience with Roman authorities and convince them that the Jews are bigger trouble then they are worth. Jesus is probably executed, and hopefully the Judeans follow suit and are exterminatus'd shortly afterward. With my work done I'd live the rest of my days wandering the region and maybe settle down in the Levant. Ideally the elimination of the Judeans in the Middle East and Rome will prevent Europe from integrating them into the existing political power structures of Dark Age realms. I assume the loss of Judean religious texts prevents the spread of Judaism, derivatives of Judaism and other sects. Someone like Mohammed will probably take the Arabian peninsula by storm eventually, but they won't be using Abrahamic faiths as the basis of their righteous crusade. Presumably the pre-Islamic variant of polytheism in Mecca will take over, or maybe even another fucking branch of Zoroastrianism is born.

It'd be damn neat to see the development of the world without Abrahamic religions leading the charge. They are interesting on their own, but damn would it be something to see Hellenic and Persian polytheism endure well into the modern age. Three years isn't enough to see that all happen at once, but I'd be able to immerse myself in those religions anyhow.

I can only hope time travel and universal translators are invented in my lifetime. The amount of stupid shit we could accomplish would be magnificent.

>book burning intesifies
Spanish conquest is literally the worst thing that could've happened to the America's from a historical perspective

Jefferson is literally the best founding father

How can you say that in good faith when George Washington and Benjamin Franklin exist

While they are both fantastic men and were integral to the American Revolution, I personally think Jefferson's ideas embody my idea of America the best, and therefore I prefer him over any other president.

What if your actions changed history and your current existence was no longer possible?

>Subhumans replacing superior beings...truly a tragedy.

4U

become a legionary serving under Caesar

Become an advisor/body guard to emperor Maurice and prevent the byzantine-sasanian war of 602-628, establish fortifications along the lands of the Empire especially in nabataea, and encourage internal reform instead of conquest and while defending the emperor with my life

I will assassinate Constantine before the battle of Melvian bridge

>I personally think Jefferson's ideas embody my idea of America the best, and therefore I prefer him over any other president.

Agreed.

Only one thing you mentioned actually happened.

Right now, but richer

Carthage at its peak

I would want to be a Portuguese explorer, ransacking the entire planet, colonizing, enslaving, raping, all the good stuff

Become a venetian sailor in the 15th century

I chose the Levant during the Bronze Age collapse, just to find out what really happened.

>colonizing the new world

do you realize how fucking humid it is over there in South America? fuck that shit

In the pre-roman Iberia, defeinding the village I'm lining at against the Garthagines

>replacing superior beings
>not a tragedy
Hmm...

Either travel to Brussels in 1845 and find Karl Marx and kill him, hopefully preventing communism from ever gaining a serious foothold in the world

Or

Any year between 570 and 600 in Mecca and find Muhammed and kill him, guaranteeing Islam from ever being born.

Go fuck yourself i hope you will die painfully and rot in hell
t.marxist muslim.

At the peak of the roman empire as some senator in the core regions, watch the empire slowly crumble as I can participate in savage degeneracy with my slaves.

I would like to live in the year of 1914,Early Summertime,some nobel Officer in the Prussian Army.
I would try to contact the Kaiser and tell him about the secret treaties between the Entente and Italy,the Importance of Russia and what he should know from and about Bismarck,the idiocy of corperating with Austria-Hungary and the flaws of their and our Military and finally the threat of Britain and the potential threat of the USA and how to deal with them.

Through Diplomacy,competence and achievements I would try to get into the General Staff.

When Gavrilo Princip shoots Franz Ferdinand, I would tell my allies to see how important the now dead archduke would have been for Austria and that we should strike Austria when the Opportunity is best,because we haven't yet united all Germans and still can use our Relations to Russia and then trick out France.

While fighting over the position the Military should take,I of Course would use the friends I've made and let the better commanders take over.

Austria's declaration of war to Serbia would have been regarded as aggression and result in them having a 4 Front war.

In this time Russia and Italy would accept to corperate with Germany for their interests and the Balkan-Alliance would stay together,against Austria-Hungary and possibly the Ottomans(If they would like to enter war with Russia again),this time even with Bulgaria.

Alsace-Lorraine would've been defended,Austria defeated in some weeks and France soon after that.

The war would've been over by Christmas and I would stay the next 2 1/2 years to make Germany go into the rright direction and unite with all German Speakers,or at least get them into the sphere of influence.

I would have some children with a youg,aristocratic wife and assure that Il inherit lands and be considered a war-hero.
1 day before I am back in the current time,I will pretend to be dead,hide in the Woods while eating Bratwurst and then come to marry my Great-Great-Granddaughter.

Made me kek.

>Natives
>Superiors

Amerindian superior development rate is obviously self-evident. Is it that hard to understand?

>haven't developed in 500 years
Woah

>genocided 90% and epidemics with a 60-80 death rate for 2 centuries while priviledged classes get murdered, the survivors assimilated and the low class survivors are thrown to toxic mines for 4 centuries while being mongrelized by eurangutans and niggers
Their superior development rate has been recorded in History, and it cannot be erased. Deal with it, subhuman.

Sea People were the shit man.

1967-1969, California.

I would be a rich college student with lots of business connections and a Vietnam deferment. I would sell drugs on the side to thirsty hippie women. I would cap everything off by going to Woodstock and getting super high on LSD before respawning.