Tell me truth

Tell me truth.
This shit is about to sink hard.

Stay deluded no arkies

Time to dump while you still can :)

ARK and QTUM are the best in their market cap class

Doesn't matter, I'm in it for the long run.

I hope so, I need to rebuy.

Fuck. This. Where's the dip

ARK doesn't drop significantly because there is strong incentive to hold onto the coin due to dividend payouts based on the more ARK you hold.

ARK holders get more passive ARK the more ARK they have. You can't lose with ARK, you can only gain.

>people actually think ark isn't going back to 2 dollars

Hope so

Jamie Dimon busted our run today but, still green when everything else is red. If Jamie scares you and treasuries dont, Im happy to be down some weak hands.

Tfw jamie has reptilian overlords

Bitcoin is a behemoth that we are all accumulating. But projects like ark are 2.0 versions that take the good and leave the bad,

They said the same thing about NEO and now look at where we are.

yup. the ark is sinking :)

get ready to suck dick and ass, deluded arkies :)

NEO was $40s for a week, nice reward for holding

Nope

If it does I'll buy even more

Neo literally had no app when i bought in. I sold at 15 because it was retarded play and my better judgement kicked in. Proved right by chinks banning it. You guys literally go by what biz says so, live by it and die by it

Neo didn't have 91% of all available ark in voting for delegates to stake

Canada embraces bitcoin, russia embraces bitcoin, the rest of the world holds their breath. Crypto is here to stay. And ark is the best growth crypto, sorry if you dont see it

i would have told tulip buyers, you can grow more tulips. You cant grow more bitcoin but you can print more fiat.

its dropping hard...sell everything

This nigger coin needs to drop to 60k so I can buy back in.

one question OP; what flower grows between your nose and chin?

judging from the buy orders and volume,

those of you looking to get back in, it should correct its way to about $3.3+ but if you want to play it safe $3.6+ would also be a good zone.

I called the same thing last time at $2.7+ before it broke $3+.

head my advice for those looking to accumulate or sinners finally looking to get back on.

cuckbucks don't tell me anything, what are you saying in BTC amounts?

you don't know know how to type in

"$3.65 USD to BTC" in google?

I'll get you to that point, you figure out the rest.

***hint*** copy and paste what I wrote inside the quotes into google.

>just convert USD to BTC
Doesn't mean anything as bitcoin varies in price particularly with current market tension. Alts are tied more closely to bitcoin, not fiat, why are you valuing it in fiat?

...but you're too late anyway. It's already rallying again.

the answer was 82000 sat - 88000 sat

it annoys me when people try to tell me things in cuckbacks

sorry user but it looks really good
like OMG style moon

>been trying to get my ZRX off etherdelta so I can buy for the last 2 hours

>A long time ago as a young man I was walking through Central Park by my lonesome. It was a beautiful night, light sounds of the city passing by, but otherwise quiet. As I strolled throughout the park toward my apartment I heard the muffled sounds of a woman screaming, and just a few yards away from me I came across a half nude woman with two men on top of her. We briefly made eye contact and I could see a look of complete desperation in her gaze, a call for help. I kept on walking. Her muffled screams got louder as she realized that there was no hero of this story, no one to save her from the arms of the men viciously having their way with her. She was a lost cause. I knew that even if I tried to help her there was nothing I could do to stop those men. ARKs strategy has yet to show any inkling of a profit, and frankly, ARK has no market. ARK is the woman I couldn't help. And because of that, I'm out.

Getting an $18K court settlement end of this month. So tempted to throw $10K into ARK. It would be either the best or the worst financial decision I've made to this point in my life.

>Buy ARK at 0.4
>My only reasoning was THEY WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS N SHIT
This shouldn't be working but it dooooo

Fucking do it.

Kek

I could scrape the bottom of my bank account for a couple of weeks and probably make it happen in concert with my credit card limits on Cuckbase. Too much of a coward to do it desu. An ARKlet I will remain, for now.

same I need to buy back after I sell all my sexi QTUM gains

Thanks for the eclectic pasta.

No, fucking do it. I'll be the arklet here, thank you very much. You're going to put half of your $18k into ark and stake that shit and then forget about it for 2 years.

In 2019, you're going to drain the wallet by half and make more than your settlement back in fiat, which you will spend on what pleases you. The rest you will not sell until 1 ark is worth a week's wage.
You fuckass bitch, I will be rich vicariously through you. You will come back here and post a screenshot of this comment and say thanks user, and I will still be here because we never leave and I will say you're welcome.

Screenshot taken. In either case, I plan on joining the 300 club on this dip tonight.

I FUCKING CALLED IT AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!

FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!!

No one listened to Noah, remember?

whatever man - everything is dropping

In 2019, ark will be worth 1 cent

look at the order book and volume!

there's going to be heavy resistance at 80000 SATS (+/- 1200SATS). 82500-84000 if you want to play it safe.

That should be a safe entry. ARK isn't crashing, it's correcting.

Only because btc is plumetting so youre still wrong

Everything's getting killed lol

NEO sub $20
BTC sub $4K

Yes