Bad Tier:
>Every state that uses a generic state seal on a plain background

Shit Tier:
>Montana
>Kansas
>Oregon
>Wisconsin

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/education/The-Colonization-of-California-France-Prussia-Russia-and-England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Georgia is a masterful troll.

previous flag was confederate and offensive. so they changed it to yet another confederate flag.

>God-tier
>California
As a Californian I can assure that this is not the case.

>ywn salute this flag

The Prussians actually proposed colonizing California, never went ahead with it though
hubpages.com/education/The-Colonization-of-California-France-Prussia-Russia-and-England

>German iron cross
>A grizzly bear which is often associated with Russia
I’m conflccited over this

>tfw the bear from the flag is extinct.

>a state full of mestizos, niggers and trannies LARPing as Prussia
Chile tier

>God Tier:
>Maryland
>South Carolina
>California
>State
>DC
>Bad tier
>every state
Shit taste from the Marylander.

Honestly most US state should be excluded from this contest. They're shit. Navy blue and the coat of arms. I can't tell them apart. New Mexico and Alaska are better but the good flags are in minority. I'm even gonna say I like Hawaii flag.

We have this thread from time to time for obvious reasons but honestly there are other countries whose administrative regions offer better contests.

>I hate fun.

This is history board not fun board

Agreed. Merica really needs to up it's flag game.

>t. Someone who comes from a generic flag state.

No. Also you forget "and humanities*.

Spain has pretty good. I thought France as well but under closer inspection over half share the same pattern.

Marylander here
Fuck our flag, everyone wearing it on campus ruined it

I like Wisconsin's flag tbqh

step aside faggots

This is a good list, both because it explicitly defends Maryland's flag and also because it explicitly identifies states with the DURR RETARDATION thing of writing the state's name in block letters on the flag as being the worst flags of all.

You're just young and insecure. Such a sight should not "ruin it" for you. Instead, you should (and you will, as you get older and wiser) come to identify with the symbol, and reconcile its flaws internally. This will be that much easier because it actually is a good and memorable and not-embarassing symbol of your Place. For EMBARASSING symbols, simply look up PROVO!, or the flag of Haiti, or this (a real flag).

Massachusetts has no excuse for having a shit flag desu. How can a place be so creatively bankrupt when it has so much history?

how about these flags?

Gross.