>missed OKCash

what the fuck is wrong with me

whats the next one

Same this fucking junk OMG is grade a garbage

snt is next to pump, and mue

dont u ever say i didnt do anything for u biz

snt?? rly tho? why?

are you fucking me?

I want to scream and rip my hair out everytime i see some shit. worst thing is I keep seeing these coins mentioned here on biz a day or two before it happens so then I try to be slick and pick the right one but that has yet to work either.

FUCK MY SHIT UP

Find a solid project that you believe in and has good support and volume, buy and hold. Stop trying to chase shitcoin moons - by time you see it - it's D in PnD

This 100%.

Also buy coins in accumulation phases or in early breakouts, and don't forget to take profit every 20% and move profit back in at 10% dips as well as moving profit to other coins.

Those have been moving for a week straight. buy next dip

reeee

i want to be rich NOW

BAT is the next moon mission

TNT

> Trig

Imagine if you had hodl'd TRIG since August.

2500 to 55000 is 2100x gains.

buy POSW and hold til Oct.1 when the new website releases. A bunch of things will happen between now and then

1 day candles of TRIG

What is Mathematics?
55000/2500 = 22.

So 22x.

Are you fucking retarded

I like the Status guys, but I'd be surprised if their token pumped.

If it weren't for Status posting a job for ClojureScript developers,

How embarrassing. I have a function that calculates percentage difference so I mistook 2100% for 22x. My bad.

Sometimes.

>If it weren't for Status posting a job for ClojureScript developers,

...I would have never known about Ethereum, and I wouldn't have bought any back in January 2017.

Hey
I trade on bittrex with 0.25% commission on all trades
Is there an exchange that's cheaper than this?

Don't chase pumps

Since a kind user of the past gave me a link to an airdrop that turned out to make me a lot of money (MNE), i want to return the favor. A new coin airdrop just started, so if you like free (and possibly a lot of) free money.. well here you go