BTC - Irma Relief

This is a long shot, but I hear this is where the true cryptomoney hangs out. My father is 75 years old, and he just lost it all in Irma. The insurance companies labelled his house as a flood zone, and are giving him nothing back for this disaster. He is currently in a shelter, and I have no way to get to him. Anything would help, thank you guys.

1ADG34PDmJveYQWHauhn2Rqy2mZ6ufVF8K

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/29/16216568/hurricane-havery-houston-flooding-experts
boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't the best place to be asking for this. Yes we all have access to a good amount of crypto currency...but the circumstances don't allow us to verify if you're legit.

If what you say is true, then yes I feel sorry for you, and would like to give you money...but there's nothing stopping any random user from naming a picture of a flooded street "dadshouse.jpg" and posting your two sentences on Veeky Forums.

Maybe if you could provide some proof like the denied insurance claim of your grandfather, a picture of your house w/c can be corroborated through google mapsand the insurance doc. Else ur just lying.

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/29/16216568/hurricane-havery-houston-flooding-experts

Understood. I will reach out to him, and post again. Thank you

F

maybe don't live in florida

Nigger, you're the same beggar that's here every day with some fresh sob story. I've seen you post about making thousands per week from Veeky Forums. Kill yourself. Reported.

Here is a picture of the denied insurance claim my father just sent me...

:)

Man just gtfo of biz and dont come back i cant believe i wasted time replying to this shit

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3451452/maga-jamie-dimon-is-an-idiot-edition#bottom

We'll give you free MAGA :P

I'd rather watch my father walk around aimlessly in 2 feet of water until the bottoms of his feet turn into paper mache and fall of than say I own the shittiest of shit coins on this forum right now. Fuck you pussy boy

faaaaaake

Nice try OP. Stay poor.

Hahaha

oh that is sad

Updates: He is now dead

You're probably the dumbest, ugliest, laziest shitskin poor nigger on this whole board. I see you for the scumbucket you are - and I don't like it. I'm going to find you faggot, I'm going to find you, and in going to smile as I watch the life leave your pale blue face.

Your faggot dad should have moved. He does not deserve sympathy and neither do you.

You're faggot dad shouldn't have voted for Trump. It was her turn. This is revenge.

And what did we all learn here today?