Ripple

Should I sell this shitcoin?

dump all but just a few just in case and long hold the last bit just for shits and grins

It is at a low point right now. I would wait a bit if you want to sell. It is still doing pretty well through the drop, and is up like 60% since I started watching it a few months ago.

If you want to break Ripple chan's heart, then sure I guess. I would just hold on to it

Never should have bought it

I love you ripple-chan

do not fucking sell
this is a long term hodl
when it blows up, it will blow up bigly and fast
i hold almost 7k of this shit - sold a bunch near ath and rebought because i'm a believer.

>hes going to sell before it goes up 100% in the next 30 days.

I just dont understand what value XRP gives to the average holder. Its made for banks to move money wtf am I going to do with it?

Ripple wants the value of XRP to be higher because it will provide more liquidity.

XRP is ideal for day to day transactions because its fucking near instant transactions too. So if Ripple every works a deal with banks and using XRP balances directly, banks can get in the they crypto market by charging instution fees when used with a bank card purchase on top of the ripple network fee (which is quite cheap)

holding like a smart investor, that's what you're doing with it. I too thought it was garbage with a bunch of nobody banks signing up with them, but this company has potential.

Ben Bernanke will be speaking at their conference/event in October. These guys are legit. If you don't make a good profit by then, then I will eat my own butthole. Screenshot this and make a thread about it if it's October and you still don't have comfy Ripple gains. I will eat my butthole for you.

I think of it like holding shares in XRP itself. But, next time you want move money between exchanges (polo to trex) try moving it with XRP. The second the withdraw is confirmed by Polo, it's in your trex wallet.

Unlike fucking BTC, LTC or ETH which takes anywhere from 30mins to 12 hours depending on how fucked the networks are.

LMAO yes.

Ripple is starting to get rejected by banks, it was revealed it has a high number of security problems in one internet article, it has the 3rd highest market cap in all of crypto; meaning it will be hard as fuck for it to even go 100% in the near future. Its probably one of the most riskiest investments possible in my opinion, and i would get ready for new competition to open up among bank systems.

Ripple has everything good that Bitcoin doesn't.

>fast, low-fee transactions
>scalable
>practical real-world use
>eco-friendly

Bitcoin was poorly designed from the get-go.

>LMAO
>Anime
>"muh market cap"
>most riskiest

Into the trash with you

HOLY SHIT!
[b]FIDGET SPINNER COIN![/b]

Lots of people who pretend to be smart like to say market cap is a meme. So, why not explain it then? Are you saying that if Ripple has a 8 billion market cap right now, it wont have to reach 16 billion to go a 100%? Go ahead, completely in explain why im so wrong for studying market caps, so i can screenshot your retarded response to show for every other moron who doubts market cap rules:

That's the weakest rebuttal I've ever seen. Can you refute his alarming arguments or not?

>alarming arguments
>provides no link to article

>can't fathom 16 billion mcap cuz streetshitter

>"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"
Burden of proof to start. Anime shitter makes assertions with no evidence, not a single link. Closest he got was
>it was revealed it has a high number of security problems in one internet article

>Market cap fallacy
95% of posters here just don't grasp what market cap is so it's often futile trying to explain why citing market as a true value is stupid. Just understand that XRP has already double it's current market cap as recently as May. So since we have historical evidence that XRP can in fact double your precious market cap, the burden is on anime shitter prove with evidence that it can't do it again since he's the one making the assertion.

u dumb asses... XRP is about to explode.

banks are about to block all crypto soon

crypto would not be used in large capacity anymore, it would be a currency that you would use for buying shit online and nothing more than that.
you have to understand something about the banks, if the banks wants to eliminate any sort of competition they just tell the central bank to tighten regulations on their competition.
this is why its easier to open a bank account than to trade in an exchange, and soon enough it will disappear completely.
in my country for example 80% of trading is done via the banks, the stock market here is dying because the banks killed it

XRP Saves banks money, its not exactly the type of crypto currency they want to kill...

Wasted dubs.

Banks invested in this company and are using its software in production.

Go buy some IOTA, you dumb motherfucker.

True. That article is hard to find, but it exists believe me or not.
>DURR, THE MARKET CAP ARGUMENT DOES NOT EXIST CAUSE IT DOUBLED IN MAY
Yeah. I was there for that. It went from 4 billion to 8 billion. what the fuck is your guys points?Its still going to take a whole 8 billion dollars to double the market cap again. And for a coin with no recent news, thats going to be really fucking hard dont you think? Tell me, what major banks are going to add Ripple in the near future?

Also, think back to the DGB bull rush in may. DGB is a fucking shit coin, but because it only had a 10 million market cap, people literally have 20x gains just holding that shit to a 500 market cap in ONE MONTH. Think that shit is going to happen to ripple

So please. Go on. Just tell me how Ripple is not going to have to need 8 billion more dollars put in just to double it. Not to mention its going to have to maintain that 8 billion dollars (most of which asian banks own) just to not LOSE your money.

Im so sick of you fucking newfags trying to act cool by thinking the market cap doesnt mean anything at all, that im tempted to show off all my mad crypto gains right now just to own every ripple shill in this thread.

>Yeah. I was there for that. It went from 4 billion to 8 billion
No, it went from 4 to nearly 14. There are historical snapshots to prove this.

>Its still going to take a whole 8 billion dollars to double the market cap again.
No its not and it's comments like this that prove you do NOT understand market cap at all. It's only the last price x total tokens. It's just a very rudimentary measurement of a company (or tokens) size. You don't need to spend 8 billion in new capital effectively re-buying every token at twice the price to double the market cap. VOLUME is what you need.

Fuck, in your layman understanding of what MC represents, you could double the MC with about 8 million on polo right now. SUPPLY and VOLUME determine MC more than anything else.

Only reason you get away with being an ignorant shit is because most posters here just don't or can not grasp what moves markets and actually think MC represents the total amount of capital invested in a company.

Understanding that Market Cap = Total supply x Current price

Think of it this way, using your own logic. If market cap represented the total amount of capital invested in a token as you view it, how would anyone make a profit?
Your understanding of market cap and how it moves means EVERY existing token needed to be bought at the current price. But you also know that's impossible, no one would make a profit. Some people bought at 1 cent, some at 10 cents all the way up to 22 cents now.
So why would you need 8 billion dollars of new money to move the price from 22 cents to 44cents? You know logically you don't, but you keep persisting with "you need 8 billions dollars" fallacy.

What you need is demand and volume to churn it over up to that point.

>Federal Reserve testing Ripple and uses it for Fast payments

Nope

hahah noticed that too. The ripple haters are going to kill themselves once this easily doubles. 40 cents is around the corner.

Before I accept this bet, are you flexible enough to eat your own butthole?

Depends on when you bought it. I'd at least wait for a market recovery though, you'll probably get a better deal that way.

I see $10.

With the ICO crash, Ripple will replace Ethereum as the only altcoin with a usecase.