NEo fallliiing

should i hold ? or what ?

it could go down more but it could also go up

Sell it and buy EDG. It's gonna rise all week and moon by monday.

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.

This won't do much until China sorts itself out. Gonna hold until at least then. Bought in at $4, so I'm comfy regardless.

No matter what you do I'll always think you're a cool cat

this. i have 500 NEOs leftover and im not touching them until this FUD sorts itself out

All the big coins are falling. Just hodl.

How and why didnt you sell at x10 gains?

Because a fat virgin posted a picture of a little girl with pink hair and told him it was going to be $100 in a few months.

it's easy to look in the past and say hurf durf you should have sold. we NEO holders know this coin is going to be huge and don't want to sell until its price reflects its true potential, which is in the hundreds

I sold half at 850k and put it in other shit.

Yeah, because no one can think for themselves and need guidance from an image board.

I see it either going up or down. You should act accordingly.

HOLY SHIT nigger you should have sold a long time ago.
If China stops fucking around this is mooning to triple digits you still have plenty of time to sell, profit on something else and then buy back in when it starts to go back up.

Unless of course you bought above $20 in which case your FOMO add deserves everything you get.

will moon at any good news

NEO council and RPX CEO are attending an event in2 days, mite b cool

It's vaporware

16 neos here, I'm hodling because I think it will go up, I think Neo the character is cool, and it's a Chinese coin. Chinese are master race

thx for the retarded FUD bro. unfortunately for you I know you're wrong because I'm in contact with various people currently building apps and tokens on the platform. stay poor :)

why the fuck do you still have this, get the fuck out. going to 0 tomorrow

>t. guy with triple digit blockfolio

Hold. Don't listen to any of the braindead NEETs on here when it comes to NEO. They are too stupid to understand it or hold anything for longer than a week if it isn't going up.

spoken like a true chink. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a few of these mouth breathers to buy your bags

Holding here. NEO will eventually have it's moment back in the spotlight. Haters can say whatever they want. Shit takes time. If you want faster gains you can just mess around with smaller market cap alts instead.

Exactly. You want the 10x gains in 12 hours then keep gambling on alts. Surely you'll hit the right one out of the hundreds created every week and become a millionaire overnight.