Sub $4000 hype

The dippening is finally happening! Time to get your fiat in bois lets ride this shit to $10k

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/members/
youtube.com/watch?v=CU34WNR0zbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm making popcorn

Fucking finally, cashed out earlier @ 4300 after Charlie lee

Charlie Lee is a bro

wrong.

>he didn't cash out at the ATH
Whenever Bitcoin reaches an ATH and stays stable for a day or two at that price you cash out wait for the dip and buy again
ALWAYS

>fiat
>not shorting at x35
Virgins

Get ready to panicbuy at a loss.

How far u boiz think this will go? 3500?

We're already recovering. Hope you bought the dip.

I think a 33% correction seems reasonable in the next couple of weeks, i.e. $3300

>He thinks this is the recovery

LOL no, still dropping...

Absolutely fucking legendary. Saved, checked, and thanked, user.

Anyone who isn't a 20x short or more right now is a fucking cuck.

ITS AT 4000 now

>SUB 4K ON COINBASE
lmao panic sets in right now

lol bless you sir

What is everyone's price targets?
Thinking of picking up LTC and ETH, but the price just keeps dipping

I thought the same when I bought LTC two days ago. If you zoom out of the chart, you notice that it's not the dip but the beginning a steep fall.

>We're already recovering.

hahaha oh wow, this is only the beginning my son.

>Look at these instances of people being wrong to prove i'm always right

It's people like you who get fucked hardest in the crashes

Watch the panic sell to around $3600-$3800 range.
Get ready boy's it's going on sale.

This is it based Charlie Lee
Market cap down 5 billion in the last 2 hours

Shit happened a week ago with the China news (in fact, it was like 30 billion down then). No biggie

It still hasn't recovered from a week ago, this is a sustained bear trend that just had even more fuel tossed on it.

>crashes

oh fuck off

==========

People are putting their fiat into POSW coins because it has been going up while BTC and ETH have been going down.

==========

We're in the negatives so far for the month.

Bigger drop coming in October with fear of the next hard fork (which we all know is probably bullshit again but normies don't)

explain what ATH means to a newbie faggot holding 10 bitcoins.

What do you think is going to happen to alt-coins? Some have gone up (such as ARK), despite the bitcoin trend. Do you think this will continue?

And then what? it stabilizes around 3.3K?

There's always outliers but as a whole I think alts will fall even harder than bitcoin as that's normally the case. Fiat's probably safest right now. As far as alt in particular I'm not sure.

ark*

no, i'm guessing that's the bottom of the dip when it starts going back up

Why is there another fork on the way? I'm behind the news on this

All Time High, the people LARPing that they sold up at $4900 because it was the ATH

Yeah because BTC dipped after the last hard fork which was widely built up in the media. 9k by EOY.

Etherium is down 10% holy shit

Price shoots through the roof based on speculation. Justification for value is that gov might go mad overprinting fiat. But government would also be able to shut down bitcoin in dire scenarios that would cause it to zergprint money, and China just commenced a crackdown. Government is also generally becoming more dictatorial and we're headed into a broad economic collapse/downturn.
Can someone explain how bitcoin isn't wild speculation? Where's the value? What stops it getting yanked at a moment's notice? What will save it from tanking like any of the meme assets before it?

How can any government shut down cryptocurrency? It's decentralised that's the whole point.

3600 should be the support, but all these USDT being printed might raise it to 3700~800. I knew this would happen but I still chose to buy in at 4600 fuck, time to hodl.

Yeah next month or the one after that. I expect it will be as big a deal as the last hard fork.

Good thing I followed the rule to only invest what you can afford to lose so I dont really feel the loss in my money but more of a loss in opportunity.

LOL we probably shouldn't listen to you then FOMO

Where do you guys expect prices to be mid november?

I'm hoping mid 2ooo's so I can buy buy buy buy.

Me too, man. HODLing to 5k, hopefully by the first week of October.

I think around 6.5k. By then, probably China will lift the "ban" to get BTC prices higher before it spreads new FUD about the "split".

Yeah because normies are going to invest in something that is illegal.

Just tell your neighbor to invest in cocaine and see how he reacts.

who else hates chinks? nuke them already. they willfully live in a country that controls everything about their lives, but lets them leave. Yet they decide to stay. Cockroaches.

By banning exchanges that handles crypto. You think most people would want to risk jail time and fines for running illegal operations?

I was bullish on the prospects but it failed to sustain 5k then china ico and exchange ban news came along, which dragged the price down.

buy the bubble, i mean dip.

Moon coin

Someone please explain to me why Bill Gates and John McAfee are retarded

First crypto has value even without exchanges, second, once true and efficient decentralized exchanges are the norm, the government would be unable to ban that shit

0x

My neighbor already invested heavily in cocaine. He was my best friend until he ran out.

Normalfags are never going to use decentralized exchanges when dealing with large amounts of money. Hell even most anons aren't.

I know but the tech is not yet mature enough, maybe in 1 to 2 years.

is it just me that doesnt even give a shit? bitcoin is literally worth 4 digits what the fuck is that shit

This. I totally get the appeal of crypto and would love to reap some profits but the whole setup seems sketchy as hell. I'll stick with stocks, bonds, metals and ammo tyvm.

this is only the beginning you stupid fuck. it's going to around 70 USD

Thats why they need to mature first the current dexentralized exchanges have horrible UX

entethalliance.org/members/
Crypto is going mainstream before you know it.

Is this a bull trap?

LOL DELETE THIS THREAD

BTC HAS ALREADY BROKEN 4000 AND IS RISING RAPIDLY

actually I'm one of them, I just wanted to be in the screenshot lol

no, it's already back over 4k.

How can I make money of faggots like op in the future?

I bought high. Should I sell now? Doing it right,?

This is just the start,
zoom out and you will see BTC is in a bear market.

kill them and sell their organs to chinks in exchange for litecoin

If you believe in a coin and it's dipping, SELL, so when it dips lower - repurchase - you essentially own more shares by doing so. If you account for every 100 coins and it dips 1.00, you basically netted 100.00. Multiple and it can add up in good amounts of profit. Fail to execute this strategy properly you lose money.

Hook me up bud, let's go slay some slants tonight

>the UI's just need to improve
Its not even that, you're just not going to get normalfags to break the law to go invest in something. Its not going to happen. I mean crypto wouldn't crash to 0 but in such a scenario where every country banned trading it it'd crash down to double digits and be entirely black market driven. I guess monero might do alright.

Even today when it's not illegal, just kind of grey market, Canadian banks have been known to close accounts when money gets transferred in from "reputable" exchanges. Makes me nervous.

>sell high, buy low you idiots, it's just that easy

Why don't altcoins go up when bitcoin goes down? Shouldn't that happen because of relative value change? Is it because lowered liquidity?

Ark does

Fuck. I guess I'm glad the bank transfer hasn't gone through yet as I was going to buy 5KUSD at 4850. Looks like I made it in time for the crash boys.

Alt coins are just for speculating and market manipulation

If BTC is tanking then everyone moves back into roth bucks

Most altcoins don't have direct-to-cash markets, therefore there's no practical reason (arbitrage, etc.) for altcoins to maintain a value relative to fiat when bitcoin changes. Also when bitcoin drops, everyone loses confidence and wants out of altcoins too (because they can't be converted directly to cash).

Segwit2x hardfork has been called off. No one feels obligated to support it now that there are already 2 chains thanks to jihan. All previous agreements are now null and void. Its already priced in stay frosty.

youtube.com/watch?v=CU34WNR0zbA