A certain other board on this website made a historical map to debate heritage and relevance

A certain other board on this website made a historical map to debate heritage and relevance.

How do you feel about it?

Change Austria and Germany to green

Belgium as a country has done jack shit, but the geographical area has spawned lot of great people and invention

What is the time period?

Wait, Iberia is only green? They literally colonized an entire continent. Iberian languages are the most spoken European languages on the planet.

Only UK, Fr and Ru should be blue. Turkey and Germany are very important but not on the same level

>Green Iberia
>Same green Sweden or Netherlands
U playin

>Hungary higher than Greece
Fuck of Slávazsknáfzkavísz

Underrated:
>Italy
>Greece
>Austria
>Croatia
>Bohemia

Overrated
>Hungary
>Denmark
>Sweden
>Norway

Turkey and Russia together basically completely shaped Eastern Europe in every way.

Same thread with flags, for a max level of lulz

Well Greece maybe hasn't formed an enormous empire like other European countries did, but the impact of ancient Greek culture was enormous and for centuries empires Larped around it. It's pretty much the model and origin of European art.

Made by a Russian bot?

its ok

danes and swedes havent done much though

>hungary, a bunch of catholic steppe cucks, more important than fucking greece, the founding culture of western civilization
>ikea as important as italy that was not only an axis power, but the home of the papacy, many kingdoms (including venice's), and the birthplace of the fucking roman empire
>albania, the only muslim country in europe, the home of countless ottoman generals and rulers, behind sweden's helots, the fucking finns
>croatia more important than slovenia, and just as important as serbia/romania/bulgaria, countries that fucking made the balkans

This is some retarded fucking judgment.

Swap Germany and Spain
Sweden shouldn't be green
Austria should be higher than Poland.

Why would Spain be green?

The only blue countries on the map should be:
Spain
Portugal
UK
France
Italy
Germany/Austria
Greece
Iraq

>Sweden, denmark and norway
>Relevant in any way
>Austria
>only yellow
>Serbia
>only orange
>Kaliningrad and nothern cyuprus
>??????

>The Middle East, birthplace of the 3 major religions in the zone, is either red or orange.

I forgot
>also the craddle of civilization

>Areas claimed
Meme map friend.

>Turkey
>More relevant that Spain and Portugal
I guess colonizing an entire continent isn't that relevant?

>Kalingrad is orange
>Russia is dark blue
Stopped reading right here

>Sweden shouldn't be green

But we wuz vikangz

>Austria
>not relevant

Remind me, who defeated Napoleon?

russia

orange is actually way too much for serbia, what the fuck did they ever done?

Russia, and the UK.

>and the UK

>The only blue countries on the map should be blue
Well done lad

Being the center stage for an abusurd amount of european fighting.

why the fuck is Italy not blue? Roman civilisation was literally the bedrock of half of these countries

>macedonia
>black

20 bucks that this map was made by a Greek.

Here, i objectively fixed it

getting buttfucked by everyone around them donest really count as relevancy

Because italy isn't rome, it's a state that haven't done anything worhwile for centuries.

No. A Greek would've left only Greece blue, made Italy orange, and wiped away the borders of Macedonia.

>turkey still blue
Nah

>ireland and serbia orange
>romania red
>but bulgaria is yellow
Not biased at all.

WHY DO I STILL SEE IRAN RED

iraq*

You seriously believe Hungary is as important as Turkey?

>literally the most relevant islamic empire
>the country that was biggest thread to whole of europe for centuries and made them come together
ottomans are elevant
>romania red
why the fuck it shouldnt be?
>ireland and serbia orange
what exactly are they accomplishments?
>>but bulgaria is yellow
pretty much the only histroically relevant country in the area, aside for greece/byzantium/ottomans

eh, i paid attention only to europe, didnt bother coloring the other places, but even then, we gotta establish if we all agree that iran is the absolute 100% heir of the persian civilziation, in which case it should be blue too

Swedish vikings colonized russia, later forming the princedoms that would later become russia.
Danish and Norwegian vikings sacked paris and were later given the land which became Normandy and then after some years conquered England in 1066.

>Swedish vikings colonized russia, later forming the princedoms that would later become russia.
ruriks were finnish

No one cares about your butthurt, Vlad.

>Armenia
>Historically irrelevant

okay...

Kys

>t. western education

only in your polfag mind

>it's a power rank thread
>high level of discourse

>create and spread the second most spoken language in the world after chinese
>not 'culturally significant'
ok

>ruriks were finnish

WE

DES PA CITOOOOO

yo soy australiano aprehendo espanol, solo americano basuras lastima esto idioma por superioridad

pasito pasito

suave suavecito

que?

this is how we do it down in puerto rico

>poland is yellow
>sweden is green
Why is this allowed?

>Fyrom and Albania are as relevant as Belgium and Norway
>Italy just Green
>T*rkey not at least green
>Finland anything but red
aside for that, pretty decent

Yeah sweden should be yellow at best and poland should be orange or red

t. Hans

Sweden>>>>>>>>Poland

Me caen muy bien los Australianos.

Siempre son los yanquis los que ofenden y actuan de manera ignorante, es gracioso porque Estados Unidos tiene millones de Mexicanos, es el segundo país con más Hispanohablantes en el mundo.

Fuck seppos/yanquis

What an absolutely meaningless meme dick measuring map. What's even the point of this thread?

You can do better than that.

>Bosnia and Serbia not Blue

Poles are much more butthurt about the Deluge, it's even mentioned in their national anthem

It would make more sense for Spain or Italy to be blue than Germany. You have basically one half-Romance blue country on that map which should be manifestly ludicrous to anyone with any sense.

>Switzerland, the country whose mercenaries defined hundreds of years of warfare and who acted as a vital counterweight to power in Southern Europe
>"hurr Swiss neutrality" meme means it's considered of no historical impact
God I hate that board.

>bieber version
fag

>implying that you wouldn't want to have this chad in your anthem if he was from your country
you're just jealous

Armenia should be orange, I can't think of a better description for it