Blackmoon ICO

I've done more research on this coin than you could shill in your lifetime. This coin is a buy. ICO ends very soon, they are on track to sell out in the first 15 hours of ICO.

My ref link to the ICO sale is in the image. It's only 1% and doesn't affect you whatsoever, they allocated funds for a referral program. If you do buy in, please use it.

I'll answer any serious questions about the tech, team, partnerships, etc.

Thanks

can you perhaps ... give me monies?

What?

0.01 btc back for every 0.01 you spend..

With promises like this, it truly is a SHIT TIER SHIT COIN

zero use

Keep the FUD coming

I bet this is the same guy with a different referral link

?

Why would I need a token to buy a token or stock? Why not buy it directly like normal people?To me this just seem like an unnecessary layer.

Let's say you are invested in both... and maybe you want to move funds from traditional stocks to crypto or vice versa. Is there a convenient way to do this?

Wow, just bought 100k

The idea behind blackmoon is solid however;

what they want to do is simplify the steps you need to take to get from shitcoin>gold/oil/w/e stocks:

shitcoin#45242>BMC>gold/silver/oil
instead of
shitcoin#45242>BTC/ETH>fiat>gold/silver/oil

(and losing % left right and center with the bottom approach)

If im not mistaken the end goal is to simply to make investing into diverse assets(20% crypto, 10% gold, 40% oil or whatever the fuck) easier (and thereby(hopefully LIGHTUPLAMBO) increasing the amount of $$$ flowing into crypto).

The issue with this is that there's a fuckton of laws you have to abide to to do this shit legally on a global scale which is why the % going to their legal department is so high.

Marketing also seems good, good cryptos with shit marketing are not something im buying into again(looking at you fucking komodo)

bought 2700 muns.

What should I expect?

Except to get hacked or have your mother get cancer because you didn't use my referral link.

Fucking dick.

Say you're sorry or I will fuck your mother in her sleep tonight

Why so mad? I bought them before you posted the thread.

How high do you expect this to go?

x4 short term (30 days)

It's targetting a very large market, so I couldn't put a price tag on it's peak.

I bought in using your referral, OP, just got my own link REF ID is 5D94F0

OK I bought 500$ (earlier, not with your ref kek)
Where can I sue you if I don't become a multimillionaire?

Appreciate it brother. Every bit helps, seriously. I had to skip car insurance this month to feed my dog the good stuff.

Now's a good time to buy since Eth tanked. your 280 eth is worth the equivalent of 311 eth.

You won't be getting any lambos with 500 amigo, I am sorry to say.

Another good point. Thanks for pointing that out. If the bear market does happen (leading up to Metropolis), your funds are not only valued higher and safely stored in this token, but again, it has 80% ICO buy back.

We'll see about that. I can shill like it's my full time job.

I forgot about the buyback. That's actually great then. Only a bit left till it maxes out.

I have 31 lol

Lol, it's better than nothing I guess.

I am off to bed soon, thank you to the 2 people who actually used my Link. I now have 3.1 BMC from referrals lol. Hopefully it hits $5000 per coin so I can get out of debt.

Yeah, you gain 11% on your ETH right there because of the locked in price (I wonder if this hurts the value of the coin though?). With that plus the 80% buyback, the most you're really looking to lose is about 11%. Even if you're not super sold on holding the coin long term, you really only need to be able to get out at >$1.20 to make it worth it.

I'm not super experienced with ICOs but I think a coin that sold at $1 during the ICO leveling off at $1.20 when it opens up for trading would be considered a failure.

Why should I buy ICO instead of waiting for first exchange listing to buy under ICO value?

How? They are only releasing 30m tokens to the public... ETH has 140m total supply...

Also, the tokens they allocated to their advisers, team, enterprise investors are LOCKED for 24-36 months to AVOID market manipulation.

OMG 140m supply*
correction to previous comment
It will never go under 80 cents... ever. So the most you can hope to get is 10%-15% discount at most.

Is this based on OMG? Cause I have a shit ton of OMG.

I'll buy the second it goes under ICO. I wrote a bot that can do it already as long as it's on yobit, binance, or bittrex.

Bought 400 of these, first ICO I've ever bought into, I feel so smart for going through the process.

Price never goes under IPO/ICO price when there is a 75%+ buy back involved... as history has shown.

Do what you wish though bro, hopefully you do get it cheap.

Holy shit, same situation here
Using my ether wallet is interesting

Gah, another person didn't use my referral. Why do I even come here lol

haha for sure

fuck you

First time on Veeky Forums? I was responding to the other guy, and sorry bro I bought it hours before I wrote on this thread.

>REFERRAL REFERRAL REFERRAL, GOYS!

Just trying to feed myself and my dog, fuck off back to your cave ya fucking caveman.

This is a business board, not beggar's circle.

Referral link is not asking for money, no one loses money but Blackmoon in this case. You should learn simple thinking skills before you post again.

Still in the spirit of a beggar. Read over your own posts, user. If someone uses your referral, they are still providing you with money. Why do you feel so entitled? My "thinking skills" are perfectly fine, but why don't you work on yours?

Noob here, bought in a little bit. Hey I waste money in Vegas at least once a year so who gives a fuck.

But what wallet and exchange do I need to start working on so I can sell this stuff in a week (or whenever Biz tells me to sell)

Thx

>makes advice thread
>is so broke he has to use an affiliate link

Most (all major) exchanges don't give news about coins they have been adding. This will most likely end up on etherdelta first, as most ERC20's do.

Good luck.

>reflink in a fucking jpg
You played yourself, pahjeet

what do you want me to do? 4shit kept telling me my link was spam so I had to get creative.

>Veeky Forums won't let me shit up the place!

If anyone wanted to pity click you shitty link, they sure af wouldn't do so by manually copying it from a picture

There were two brave souls that were up to the challenge... however they were almost as broke as I am so it didn't help much.

But nontheless, they did as requested. Good lads.

Fucking losers lmao

of , fuck it. If my withdrawl imit on pol resets before the ico is over I'll use your fucking ref.

If I don't make it, your mother will fuck you in her sleep tonight

Next time, if you're gonna plug your ref link, this is exactly how you do it: Just came across it, not my thread.

Don't shove things in people's faces and try to guilt them. That shit is deplorable.

ey thanks

Fuck your referral bullshit.