Where to meet Circassian gf?

Where to meet Circassian gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_beauties
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In circassia

You might be able to find some desperate one with exceptionally low standards in a Syrian refugee camp.

>"So far as female beauty is concerned, the Circassian women have no superiors. They have preserved in their mountain home the purity of the Grecian models, and still display the perfect physical loveliness, whose type has descended to us in the Venus de' Medici." - Bayard Taylor
tfw you'll never be some rich turk with qt circassian slaves in harem

Actually many Circassians were deported to Anatolia after Russia conquered the region

They look like Balkan chicks

>rich turk with qt circassian slaves in harem
now we know how 1504047565901.jpg's qt nose became 98f8903428fe966c817e39cb63e3d5ae--portrait-photo-folk-costume.jpg's giant

Iran
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Circassia
Georgia
Northeastern Turkey

They're pretty cute but prefer Gilaki girls more.

she's literally perfect

I thought they were extinct. too much Turkish and Russian breeding

We should create a Circassian ethnostate desu

Yes, same with the Basque

When will the eternal ruskie pay for his crimes?

They are too busy not fucking and importing moors to care about that user.

Nope, still around

>We should create a Circassian ethnostate desu
#MCGA

in turkey, in one of the caucasian/circassian association
they are pretty nationalistic though. there are a lot of circassian officers in the military

t.turk with a circassian mother

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_beauties

Turkey

My mother was born in a circassian village. They are really nice people and she always praised them.

What's up with the language though?

>tfw there's more Circassians in Turkey than in Circassia itself
What went wrong

r*ssians

>What's up with the language though?
it is just one of those underdeveloped minority languages, as such it sounds rather bad
turkey does have universities that give education on circassian though, which means that the language will eventually get better

Turks and Russians were actively and continually before, during, and after their various wars with each other trying to ethnically purge the Caucasus to settle and colonize it with their own people. To a lesser degree, Persians under the Safavids and Afrashid dynasty also moved out Circassians and Georgians but they wanted to use them as soldiers to weaken the Turkic military monopoly the Persian rulers were prior forced to use so lots of Circassians and Georgians were relocated to Northeastern and Northcentral Iran.

But yeah, Turks and Russians really were genociding these poor bastards.

t. subhuman r*ssian retard

Post more steppe qts

My aunt is a circassian desu.
Appearantly my uncle met her when he was at her village.