ITT: Alt-coins you have a lot riding on

I put down over $20k in BAT. I believe this coin is an absolute no-brainer, and I can see it being above $1 by 2018.

dollar amount doesnt make a difference

friendly reminder eth was 400 at 0.125 sats and 400 again at 0.07 sats

using brave right now - its a great browser.

was thinking of buying bat while still really really low

I have 53k bat. I want it to be $3

At least BAT doesnt crash hard when bitcoin dips by almost 10% like right now.
I sense a lot of iron hands holding BAT.

BATman here. We're all going to the moon, lads

I was holding 90% of my portfolio in ark but sold yesterday at 785, i think it was the right move. I actually cashed it all out bc i think we're headed for a big ol bear market soon. I am holding about $1500 worth of bat rn though and have been for some time, good idea, good product, good team. same formula that made me thousands off of ARK. There is something to be said for STORJ also, i will admit that I am holding bags on storj. But it too has a great (working) product as well as a great team.

wait for this crash to pan out a bit son

Coin has been super disappointing, had put in like 17-20 btc in it. Currently worth 13 (271k coins)

its still very very early

You bought high user. Just hold another month you'll be up 10 btc

i dont really trully get this.

so basically they took the chrome browser, modified it to make it more private and block ads, and then want to issue bat as a way for publishers of content to make money, since all ads are blocked

this

What you do not get is how bad is the internet ads market right now; no one wants to watch ads, so they use all kind of idiotic tricks to force you to watch ads (they ask you to stop using adblocks plugins, they create click baits by the millions, they hide ads, create pop ups, stop your movie to show you ads, track you, spy on you, etc) so the internet ads sector is in need of something like Brave that creates some order in this gigantic inefficient mess EVERYONE hates.

What's stopping Google though from creating its own version of BAT, considering their ad platforms and market share in the whole space.

>Jews sharing their shekels

went all in on ARK

Not a damn thing.

I was about to put in $6k and thought it was too much. Now I know other people are putting their money where their mouth is I will too.

BAT is going to the moon

0x

I'm in it for the long term unless all the exchanged coming out with it suddenly makes it 5x my buy-in price, in which case I'll pull out a chunk and throw it into some other memecoin, then hop back in later

Binance curse please ignore my magic coin with insane potential. You ignored OMG, now ignore 0x

Gotta have balls if you want to make it

Holding 9000 ARK and around 1400 OMG.

I've gotta dump all my trig to buy it, gotta pick my exit.point

None because a coin is nothing but a instrument to trade to a acquire more wealth.

>Hurr my shitdown does this and that

same

Google os worried about gender, communism and equality.

They are not the company we once knew anymore. Companies are just brands and structure, the real work is done by people. BAT and Brave have great people behind them, Google does not.

same

I hold nothing but Monero, because a private currency is something that is very much needed. On the other hand, nobody asked for your shitty gimmick coins. You need to actually convince people that they need your shitcoins.

Google has even better people behind them. Don't get blinded user. They just have another agenda. Who would not with that power?

Any news about mercury?

Yea you're right, the corporate climate and environment in Google right now must be hostile wrecking workers productivity who are trying to act a certain way that fits the latest SJW narrative or whatever else is being pushed.

bat is probably the worst altcoin to have your shit riding on

tf r u thinking

22nd of September, check reddit.

Go away adex!

but thats when pof comes out

I absolutely agree that this coin is undervalued, it's an easy 4x-5x in the coming year. If you don't understand why then I'd suggest you look into it more. BAT already has a lot going for it, and it hasn't started it's moon mission yet. Do you really think that a coin with an absolute rockstar dev team lead by Brendan Eich and a great working browser (Brave) is going to be sub $0.20 in a few months?

It is too slow for the crypto world. Everything mooning or crashing, BAT always 46-53k sucks

that's because BAT rarely tweets. The mercury rumor is found on the white paper instead so most twitter shills didn't find it yet

But it won't last - advertisers only pay websites because people see their ads. They won't pay when no-one is seeing them.

You fckd up sir.

From a series of bad decisions I'm 100% in on skull bought at 150 Sat each.

f*** it, I'll upboat

because they havent done so already. its always possible that they will move their asses when they see what BAT is doing. then its up to users what they want to support.

but thats like the same with literally every fucking ICO or business idea even ones that are patented. your argument literally applies everywhere and in most cases its whoever gets the market first that makes it.

you can see with this reasoning why your comment may come across as a google shill or FUDDER wrote it. (because not a lot of thought seems to have been placed in the query as well as it being left deliberately vague enough for people to get lost in thought)

decred bitch

Bancor
Monaco

Monaco i am confident about, bancor... fuck knows

>dollar amount doesnt make a difference
it does when you want to buy a lambo or a house. OP turning $20k into $500k is what is important

which one is the best exchange to have a wallet at? bittrex?

I had 200,000 THC i forgot about since it was so cheap.

Biz.. I..i just.. I just wanted to say how much i love you and i won't forget you when im rich

If something is losing value with respect to bitcoin but gaining value with respect to the USD, that means you could have just put your money in bitcoin (arguably the safest of the cryptos to invest in) and made more money. It matters a lot.

I have several thousand ANT.

I'm 100% sure it will shoot up when the next version of the product is released this year.

m8 bitcoin won't even be above $1 by 2018

pajeets gets paid to watch ads