>trusting Chinese people
>ever
user, I ...

gangbang introduction??

What is this?

Warton

fuck it must be nice to get to work exclusively with your own race

When is this bukkake getting released?

Most Chinese people can pronounce the "L" sound, you're thinking of the Japanese. However, there is a province in China where they can't distinguish between "L" and "N," which I found really, really strange.

Wantol

The stranger thing is that they attempt to tonalize western speak and end up just sounding all kinds of wrong.

Yeah, basically like that. It seemed random. Here is an excerpt from a discussion with someone from there.

>say "vexillological"
>"vexillological"
>say "linoleum"
>"ninoneum"

I thought those were Pinoys

His name was Walton, Charlie ...

Never been there, but it doesn't surprise me it happens in multiple places. I thought about it a lot and L and N are pretty similar. The only difference is L comes from the mouth, N from the nose.

6'1? he is probably 5'7

kek

they are cloning themselves like china population aaaaaaaaah

Amen!

Is Walton worth investing in? I feel like everyone here overhypes every cryptocurrency and goes all in and 2-3 days later they wanna kill themselves

>born just in time to witness the downfall of western civilization

It's a top 50 crypto in marketcap when it's only listed on 1 exchange no one uses because it was for chinks, but now chinks are banned from it.

The technology it wants to use might be a good idea but not before 10 years.

So in a way it's undervalued when it comes to speculation, but it's also way to high for the use it has.

It doesn't give me any comfort to see so many threads of ppl going bald/losing sleep/having to take antidepressants b

Cont: Because of "low risk" investments

The development will be fully over in 2.5 years according to roadmap.

Walton has a very impressive team of engineers. Take a look at their lineup on a dedicated reddit post.

There's also a major contest Walton is about to win. Annoucement coming 19th-22th.

Wtc will continue trading on Binance. There will be another exchange within 2 weeks, and more afterwards.

I don't like where this is going

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk

Do not fear the singularity, embrace it. Help it. If not, you will be next.