How many of you are newcomers to the crypto world?

I got into crypto about a month ago and now I'm hooked for life. What got me hooked was when I bought Litecoin at $52 and saw it climb to $82 which is where I sold it at. Now I'm gonna treat this shit like a bank account. Fuck fiat, I'm tired of being a wagecuck and I'm sick of the big investment firms that literally control the market.

>Be me
>18 years old kicked out of parents house forced to pay $450 in rent and like $150 for utlities.
>Have to work 2 jobs just to have some money left over because I'm not living paycheck to paycheck
>Can't get a cosign for a loan so even if I wanted to go to college I can't because I'm not a minority nor do my parents make >$30,000 a year.
>Feel like a slave until my friend during a league game mentioned bitcoin.
>Do tons of research, stop lurking /pol/ and start lurking Veeky Forums
>Decides to say "fuck the system" and opt out of the US dollar and join the financial revolution.

Literally crypto has changed my path in life, I hope we all make. I made a leap of faith by taking my last $1,000 dollars in my savings and decided "what do I got to lose at this point?"

If any of you richfags feel generous, feel free to donate

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3JfQWy35vEmrCjtxcPvsvnjAE4Wb515aif

Soup kitchen lines vary in size depending on what city you're in, best bet is to show up early.

>>Do tons of research, stop lurking /pol/ and start lurking Veeky Forums

this. still waiting for my first 10x tho. may have to hodl 5-10 years for dat 100-1000x

>Fuck fiat, I'm tired of being a wagecuck and I'm sick of the big investment firms that literally control the market.
OP I hope you at least realize that you're prime sucker material for this market.

i actually believe in crypto long term so how am I a sucker?

I switched from /pol/ to Veeky Forums and now instead of being angry I make money. I still hate nogs though

>Started 2 months ago
>Gains went up to 9k
>didnt sell
>now my gains are at 3k

same. that was one hell of a meme war.

You believe in crypto as in you believe in god not you believe in gravity you dumb cunt, that's the first thing you need to realize, based on your description you don't have enough financial knowledge or experience to assess long term viability of any market let alone one as much of a clusterfuck as cryptos.

That's the first thing you have to accept, there is a grain of truth in what big name people in finance and economics say when they say crypto is a huge bubble, and people investing with sentiments and without much knowledge and experience like you are the proof.

The most sensible thing you can do right now is to go all in on small shitcoins with very little market caps and hope that some whale will shill them or pump and dump them and hope that you get to walk away before the price comes back to nothing, and NEVER invest more than you don't mind losing.

>Have to work 2 jobs just to have some money left over because I'm not living paycheck to paycheck

meh, op is hardworking. if he puts that hard work into crypto, he'll be making money within a few months

>I bought Litecoin at $52 and saw it climb to $82

never forget that trading (that way) IS gambling to some extent, like poker, very hard to judge how good you actually are. maybe your intuitions are grand for this, but more likely you just lucked out

if you put a lot of time into it, you'll be almost certainly great at it eventually

OP I started in April, I've made 15k or so from about 2k of my own money. Want advice? Don't panic sell, I literally know this role rule yet I did it four times today and fucked up royally. Now I have to play smart to get back to where I was when I was simply holding and making money.

Tldr don't daytrade, find a good coin and hodl.

He's right. Right now people invest in crypto to make gains in fiat, until people invest in crypto to use it, they're all shitcoins

>The most sensible thing you can do right now is to go all in on small shitcoins with very little market caps and hope that some whale will shill them or pump and dump them and hope that you get to walk away before the price comes back to nothing

ahahah. also if you actually want to make money, ignore the losers.
stay away from shitcoins, you'll just lose it all.
with established coins, you will not.

You coming home pops?

Okay I get your point but the bubble isn't going to burst yet. We still have yet to see the big investment firms pump this shit to no end. Why do you think the China FUD is happening? to drive down the price so more wealthy gooks can get in on this goldmine. I believe it will crash of course. But I dont think we aren't gonna see that for another year at least I mean.... Am i wrong? I can still trade and make profits while the getting is good

>get into crypto
>three crashes one after the other
I'm sorry everyone

Yeah I mean i made some mistakes like rn Im holding some tokens in TKN for whatever reason idk. And i Bought Adex at 0.93 cents but so far I've drawed up a gameplan and set stops for myself. I've made mistakes but I learned from them. Currently have $600 in STRAT rn. Might go all in once it gets. That shit is gonna moon for sure.

Yeah my problem is I'll ride the rocket ship to to the moon then I'll keep buying back at the top. I bought Syscoin at 0.19 cents. Rode it to 0.33, sold then I bought back at 0.32. then it started to dip again so I sold for a lil bit of a loss at 0.29 cents

>Currently have $600 in STRAT rn. Might go all in once it gets. That shit is gonna moon for sure.

what do you base that on?
they seem to have pretty horrible marketing so far.

their reddit is empty, and they have like 1 empty biz thread every 3 days

even microsoft is more hyped about ETH
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/

the actual developer team behind Startis is by far the most solid one out of all cryptos. it's very rare to see devs (not marketers/'advisers') that actually worked on great, reputable projects before starting work on a coin, but i just don't see right now how it's gonna make them succeed

last great thing they released was a novel wallet ...for bitcoin

it's so good that we don't need to market it.

Same

what a pointless fucking thread