Why do blacks deny the genocide of whites by Haiti?

Why do blacks deny the genocide of whites by Haiti?

The average black is Nazi-tier in their racial ideology.

Not genocide.

Have you been watching Jared Taylor again?

Case in point: genocide denial.

Who?

This. Every black seems to fucking hate white people even if they havent met them. We gonna be genocided when they are 4 billion or whatever in the future. Shit i can see the hate in every negros eye when i look into em. Poor souls

>We gonna be genocided when they are 4 billion or whatever in the future.
Yeah, and literally NOBODY is willing to talk about the trend.

this, I'm on a hip hop forum, it's insane how these people talk, literally hoping for a racewar etc.

Can you please post a thread. Would funny to understand the psychology of these people

*forum post
sounds better

>We gonna be genocided when they are 4 billion

I hope so

Why you hate us user?

bump

FPBP. Nothing is ever their faulf

Eurangutans were inferior to the Incans. Deal with it.

Oh youre that other guy from the other threads on Veeky Forums

incans literally considered europeans gods lol

bump

>making up claims
Pathetic attempt at sounding human, subhuman.

Inca superiority is a historical fact. Get over it, chimpo.

>get btfo by some people on horses and poop gun
>get genocided by a little disease
superiority my ass kek. Almost any descendants today of incans have white blood in them

C O L O N I Z E D

>horses guns
All useless against the Incas.
>20+ diseases and constant epidemics
>yet Incas managed to withstand agains superior numbers and epidemics for decades
Of course. How is being a pig the pinacle of superiorit-, oh yeah, subhumans praising cattle. hehe
>mongrelization
Quechua people are pretty much alive nowadays. Most people have less than 10% eurangutan, and there are several villages where they have less than 1%.

Incas were superior to europeans. Face it, monkee.

What genocide? Even if it was one, so what? Don't pretend that if you were a slave, you wouldn't have been just as brutal to those who had victimized you and everyone around you for all your life. Start shit, get hit.

You guys and your "empire" got conquered and basically enslaved by a few hundred men who were thousands of miles from home, and they didn't even speak the language or know the territory. Maybe you shouldn't be talking.

>You
Go back to the flag-fetishist shithole board you came from, inferior being.
>conquered
Natives beat the Inca. Eurangutans just kept backstabbing each as they did on their mainland, even their own kind.

Inca superiority is self-evident.

You have a case of napoleon complex

I just made an observation about Inca superiority. Then, some subhuman started chimping out and I proceeded to mention some facts. I assumed you were from /int/ as you treated entire nations and different ethnic groups with ignorance "you guys", "your empire". Nice so you aren't from that inferior-beings place.