What indicators do you use when you day trade?

I use Bollinger bands and RSI.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
animedakimakurapillow.com/products/custom-made?variant=14683598020
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only RSI. And don't even take it that seriously.
>muh TA

pink wojaks/smug pepes

volume bars and candlesticks, anything else is lagging and too slow

I find Bollinger bands work well in sideways markets. The only time they don't work is when the price crashes like what happened today. I set a bid well below the bottom band and it came in, only to keep going down. Now I'm holding fucking QTUM bags. Its ok though, mainnet is being released today, price should moon, r-right?

Bollinger bands, Rsi and stochastic Rsi
I only use bb to know if somethings mooned too hard or dumped too hard, if It riding the bottom band then buy buy buy when it steps back inside
Also helpful for guessing when something special about to pump. The band's get real close together and then it's go time

Rsi gives general idea of something is oversold or overbought, stochastic Rsi gives same details but within the Rsi so if Rsi is at 60 (normally wouldn't buy) but stoch Rsi is low then I buy

Then again it's all useless really and only helps to give confidence in your actions

How much crypto to bang that

1 DGB

I just look at the graphs at coinmarketcap.com/ and check the ones that seem to have some future.... I don't even read the papers, though I'm just starting.

is EDG a good bet for the next 12h?

i've found oscillator indicators are no more useful than tarot readings.
i'm liking std deviation channels, more just to visualize trends better. other than that just candlestick analysis.

This. They don't really show more than what the candlesticks already show.

About 3.5 OMG will do
animedakimakurapillow.com/products/custom-made?variant=14683598020

I try to sell when the graph is all pointy at the top and buy when it's pointy on the bottom.

i just fap to the cup and handle eth is forming right now. no need to trade anything, going to be a millionaire soon by doing fuck all

when not fapping to eth's legendary technicals im fapping to its literally world changing fundamentals. my dick is so raw right now

I just do whatever people like Goldman sacks or jp Morgan recommend

I use the higgs-boson inverted banana mitigatory compass toggling sawtooth eclipse topography to analyze my buttcoins

voodoo, shayman and enchanted dildos

How do you guys use bollinger bands on a sideway trend

MACD and RSI

I trade trends, so Ichimoku Cloud.

Currently also using it with MACD and MFI to improve my entry & exit points

Indicators are for blue pilled idiots.
If you wanna go down the rabbit hole, look at naked charts. Price action is all that is real.

Whether my dick is hard or not

How can price action predict a pump?

wtf i want one now.

which anime girl should i put Daki ? /a/ ?

You don't ask others what girl to put on your pillow

I just eye ball it and make a decision. Am I doing it right?

Look at ptoy right now

do Dakis feel like real girls ?

There's only one choice

How can indicators?

Short-term, yes. Long-term, questionable.

Sorry, you misunderstand, i wasn't saying any particular analysis can predict a pump, rather asking how reading prices can.