Who else /notfuckingselling/

who else /notfuckingselling/

Sat through every dip since april 2016, i don't even care at this point

And make less than I would have yesterday??????
Have you lost your mind?

Deluded Hodler for life.

how much have you made???

listening to jp morgan about crypto is like asking your mailman for advice about email during the 90s

this. only subhumans who have only been here since 2017 give a shit about the past 2 weeks. You need to go into the woods and die like gentlemen (though you are certainly not...)

shit i think i killed your thread user. sorry. but hopefully the newfags all went into the woods to die!? that would be amazing

Put around $7k in from april 2016 until feb this year, stack is worth around $200k rn

Could have been a lot more but only bought btc and a little eth

Hodling to 1M before selling my 450 BTC. Daughter's 100 BTC that I gifted to her sone years ago will be hodled for at least 15 more years.

>

Hodl!

I'm fucking buying now. Fuck fiat, blockchain all the way.

ive held ltc for years and watched it go from 4 to 90 bucks this year and havent even booted up my wallet which is years behind in blocks loaded which would take days on my shit cpu probably. too lazy to do it, and not really sure when i want to sell. probably when it becomes easier to convert into cash instead of thru these shit online exchanges these days or meeting up with some shady dude locally

nice :^)

Not selling. Fuck normie news and chink price manipulation.

selling? fuck that, im buying

HODL THE LINES

waiting for americanfags to wake up and panic sell sell sell and I will buy buy buy

Hey guys I wanna make money :D but I saw a btc is will cost me 5000$ D: I only have 700$ what should I do?

The last time this happened was just like three months ago. 2.5k to 1.8k. People were freaking out even worse than now. Before you know it the dip was over faster than one could even buy back in and on the the way to 3k. It's done this forever. If you freak out, you really don't get the market.

Nice just converted 100k fiat into various crypto currencies.

> buy eth

@We'reNotFuckingSelling

Buy a Bitcoin package

WE ARE NOT SELLING

kek. i have 13 packages now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding my Waltons with titanium grip. Not even the fucking apocalypse will make me sell this coin.