What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

cryptopunks... A group made BTC

(((We)))

Japped

this

unfortunately both of them are dead

It's not OK to use I in papers for unknown reasons so everyone uses we even if they're just one lonely man.

So there was the degenerating cripple. That I buy. But who was the other half that gavin snitched out to the see eye aye?

this, academic papers always use the royal 'we'

It is common in academia to speak of "we", even when you are a single author.

That said, Satoshi Nakamoto was a collective of cyberpunk military contractors, of which Hal Finney and Dorian Nakamoto took part.

have you read a paper before OP?

WE

>Dorian Nakamoto
When you say shit like this it makes me want to disregard anything you've ever said or will say.

yes

WE

I mean it does kind of seem like the answer is staring at us in plain sight, he's obviously the inventor! I love that he did a Reddit AMA to deny it's him but he couldn't help but have passionate opinions about bitcoin's future, oh yeah and he's a libertarian cryptographer who worked on all kinds of top secret stuff and he has the same name as the "pseudonymous" inventor of Bitcoin but yeah it's definitely not him.

It kind of rules that the Bitcoin community plays along with pretending not to know.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that this is a CIA psyops thread. Slide it.

WE the emperor!

wuz

Bro It's not him. If anything he tangentially may have developed a part of the project in a compartmentalized fashion. But if anyone unironically thinks he created bitcoin or wrote the whitepaper I assume that person has aspergers.

He probably had help but I bet he was the main guy.

I really do love that the community covered for him after the Newsweek article so I will join in. Who could this mystery man be?!

satoshi nakamoto is such a cool alias

almost as cool as mine..

Dorian has more intelligence in one sperm cell in his left nut than you do in your entire family. He was definitely a part of the Cypher punk group who created this