Tfw you realize over 50% of btc are lost forever

>tfw you realize over 50% of btc are lost forever
>tfw you realize that means btc's market cap is less than half of what's listed
>tfw you realize that meanss eth/btc already flipped and no one knows it yet
>tfw you see the cup and handle on eth/usd and the head and shoulders on btc/usd
>tfw people still wrongly think eth is inflationary and the price is super low right now
>tfw you realize lightning is vaporware and the metropolis/raiden launch will change everything

it's not over. it's just beginning. prepare yourselves for the biggest percentage increase any coin has ever seen

is your body ready?

>is your body ready?
yes. fuck blockstream and btc. serves zero purpose now that normiebase allows you to directly buy eth and ltc.
i really dont know why it didnt die a few weeks back when transactions took 24+ hours and the fee for getting it under 5 hours was $15

No, it's not lose. Satoshi and his friends are holding the "missing" BTC. One day, he's going dump it all.

>tfw you realize that means btc's market cap is less than half of what's listed

stopped reading here. that's not how it works, brainlet.

that's even worse for btc and better for eth, you know. either way, we're talking about the current circulating supply.

people are starting to gain trust in eth again after the dao shit storm and big tech is starting to build apps on top of eth.

i'm honestly expecting north of 35x gains over the next few months and that's not even fomo

>tfw people still wrongly think eth is inflationary and the price is super low right now
No Idea what that's supposed to mean. People think eth is a good buy now? Who thinks that?

>tfw you realize lightning is vaporware and the metropolis/raiden launch will change everything
How will that change anything for either bitcoin or ethereum?

>combine gold and anti-gold
>it annihilates into light
>still count that gold in the gold market cap

just... no. that btc is gone forever and never coming back.

eth has a cap of 100m tokens. people wrongly thing that btc is a "store of value" and eth isn't because eth has "unlimited supply" which is just misinformation.

as with lightning/raiden: btc will continue to get slower and more expensive while eth will continue to get faster and cheaper since lightning is never coming and raiden exists in its final form right now

>>faster and cheaper
Transferring you mean?

it means the market cap is probably higher

$66 billion was not injected in bitcoin, cap is only as high as people are willing to pay at the present

less supply = more demand

are you fucking mental?

also

> metropolis gives monero level anonymous transactions. no taxes, ever
> soon after metropolis, serenity
> staking pools buy up all the eth, price goes even higher
> network becomes so fast that it literally competes directly with amazon aws, peer reviewed paper show this and are available right now
> btc holders still think eth is an altcoin when eth has the faster network, higher actual market cap, more usage, and is cheaper to use, and big tech is building apps on it

lol

>market cap

if there are less bitcoins (that aren't lost forever) than people think there are, and the price is the price, than the total combined price of all bitcoins (that aren't lost forever) is LOWER than people think it is.

that means the total value of the network is lower, which means the flipping already happened as the total value of the eth network is higher.

ETH wasn't designed to be a store of value though. It was designed to have actual use for other things

yes, eth has intrinsic value like food, water, and fuel. unlike bitcoin or gold. that intrinsic value doesn't take away from the fact that it's currently the BEST store of value right now. hell, even bitcoin has more inflation than eth at the moment.

The issue is that for ETH to properly function for its use it shouldn't cost an absurd amount. Stores of value can continually increase without issue because that's all they're for

>i'm honestly expecting north of 35x gains over the next few months and that's not even fomo
That would make me a millionare, what makes you expect that to happen?

metropolis breaks ath, goes north 1000, flippening hype, breaks 3000, serenity pushes 10,000. staking pools buy up 90% of the supply, eth breaks 100,000 like clockwork. mainstream hype, easy on ramps with eth startups, 1m pwr coin easy
meanwhile core never releases lightning and btc transactions go to $1000+ making the coin dead

>metropolis
>serenity
what then? utopia?

If I magically found my private and secret keys from the dawn of bitcoin, I wouldn't even need china to crash the market
>cries in corner

Hope your right, seems pretty logical

In three hours I may have to do the same

wtf op you were an anime girl in my mind stop posting contradicting pics

did you buy or sell?

>tfw you programmed a number of wallet generators in 2012 all of which had exploits.
>tfw none of them have been found
>tfw have access to 85000 btc.
I wouldn't worry about it.

>wasn't designed to be a store of value though

neither was bitcoin. bitcoin was designed to be a currency.

what things are 'designed to be' and what they actually turn out to be are very rarely the exact same thing in software

>view purchase

retarded and wrong, eth tard

I didn't know these levels of delusion were even possible

The Internet was an academic research project and wasn't meant to be a medium for anonymous frogposters to discuss their neetbux investments into fictional coins, yet here we are.

To transfer (probably)

Moonopolis 3000

Wouldn't the fact there are actually less BTC in circulation make them worth more money?

How do I buy bitcoin now?

>people are starting to gain trust in eth again
The only people gaining trust in alt coins are those that need the volatility to profit.
To most people, it's mere gambling.

>purchasing the asset
>or a derivative (i.e. to sell)

>find exchange that provides BTC/USD (or your local currency)

Is this a real post? Absolute delusion.

tfw every statement of yours is false.

>>tfw you realize over 50% of btc are lost forever
>>tfw you realize that means btc's market cap is less than half of what's listed

you are stupid go away

>he doesn't even know ETH is inflationary

How does it feel to be a retard?

But if people would see the REAL number of BTC "the price is the price" price would go up accordingly to react the scarcity of the coin.

And in this hypothetical situation, what happens to ERC20 Tokens? Do they gain value along with ETH or do people jump ship the second ETH starts rising, like a lot do now with BTC?

I can believe that someone did that

What would they be waiting for? Improved anonymity?

for real?

Wtf u get raped on the fees

Its true. People are competing over supposedely 18m bitcoin to buy and sell thinking there is 18 m to buy but what they dont know is that like 30% of them are not for sell because people have no access to them.