There's 7.5 billion people in the world and only 2 billion are Muslims that believe in God

There's 7.5 billion people in the world and only 2 billion are Muslims that believe in God.

How do the 5.5 billion of you defend logical positivism?

Why do you hate God so much?

>2 billion people worship a manipulative paedophile warlord

God has nothing to do with Islam

Question:

Are you an actual Muslim, a Christian falseflagging as a Muslim, or an Atheist falseflagging as a Muslim?

>God isn't real
>Richard Dawkins is my hero

I'm a Muslim interested in why you hate God.

No really, no fooling. Honest answer.

That's not an answer as to why you hate God

>talking shit about Islam makes you an atheist!

You sure are super smart

Prove to me how logical positivism is true

C'mon man, I won't tell anyone. Just tell me what you really think. I won't think any less of you. If you have fun doing this, just say that, but don't fool people.

Please I love jesus christ and god
But i Hate islam so much , you are a bunch of cancer bringing destruction and blood everywhere you put your footh somewhere. Islam are delinquent , make a beautiful city a shithole, and can not prevent their citizen to fly out of muslim country because there country are so bad .

>I hate God

literally game of thrones religion

I would not even try to add the sexual depravity that had practiced your prophet .
How can you worship a fucking pedophile and consider him as the best man of the world .

>I worship materiaism

Remember when Muhammed said some bullshit about a pagan gaod being valid and then siad the devil told him and then everyone ignored it. Yeah your prophet is full of shit.

>Game of Thones

I think people who worship materialism are much better people than muslim only sodomite are worst than muslim

>Remember when Muhammed said some bullshit about a pagan gaod being valid and then siad the devil told him and then everyone ignored it. Yeah your prophet is full of shit.

the level of discourse on this board everyone

>I'm a nihilist

>I think people who worship materialism are much better people than muslim only sodomite are worst than muslim

>Assuming

Look man, if you want to share your anime Muslim collection, just do that, you don't have to pretend anything. Just like, "Hey, look at these funny anime Muslim pictures!" Then we all laugh and have a good time, instead of this weird thing you're doing.

Well OP, why do you think God is necessary?

>weird
The only one who is acting weird over here is you, buddy. Why do you hate God?

Fine, be that way.

Can't say I didn't try.