JUST A DIP HUH?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FLOOR ON THIS GOD DAMN """""DIP"""""?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1XSUQD2c8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0x and OMG already rising.

The dip is only 20% compared to the $5k ATH from two weeks ago.

Bitcoin has dipped 40% twice already this year alone.

This is literally nothing.

>June, 2017
>Bitcoin $2600

Green wojak is shit desu

This is literally what you wrote
>BTC only dipped 20% since an ATH
>BTC regularly dips 40% randomly
>therefore there's no need to worry

What about me senpai?

>anime pepe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lowest it will hit is 2800

Got into big arguments about this.

Once it hits 3k-2800 it will go to at least 8k

Yes, that's literally what I wrote.

This should be your logical response: "Oh, when you consider that information, the current dip isn't bad at all."

But let's hear how you actually responded.

>Hits 3924
>Buy on coinbase
>charges me at 3955

Fuck coinbase

>Got into big arguments about this.

okay? I guess your credibility is through the roof now

I CAN'T CRY ANYMORE WHILE YOU RUN AROUND
BREAK AWAY
JUST WHEN IT SEEMS SO CLEAR
THAT IT'S OVER NOW DRINK YOUR BIG BLACK COW
AND GET OUTTA HERE

You dumb fuck the dip isn't over, I'm talking about the future behavior not only about where BTC currently is. If BTC is volatile enough to randomly dip 40% what's stopping it from dipping another 40% at the very least this time? Especially considering how many newbies FOMO bought these last few months and made it an even bigger bubble than it ever was? It'd be lucky if it didn't dip below 40%.

If it dips to 3k, that would place this dip on par with two other dips from this year (January & June-July); i.e. a 40% dip.

Considering the meteoric rise from 1k to 5k this year, the dip could/should be a lot larger.

Isn't this dip in anticipation of an official announcement by the PBoC (confirming the banning of crypto exchanges in China)? If that's the case, looks like there's a long way down still if (or when) an official announcement does happen

Fuck BTC, blockchain tech has so much potential but BTC is absolutely useless. It sucks how it takes everything down with it just because it was the first one.

Shit

Any better places to trade? I can't even register on coinbase because they wont accept my passport.

>You dumb fuck the dip isn't over
it literally might be very very soon

I like it

Bitcoin dipped 40% on two separate occasions this year alone.
So far, the current dip is only 20%, meaning this is a very mild dip, and bitcoin could very likely dip a lot more.

This is all very obvious from my post here: Pretty sure you're an idiot.

It will hit 3k

I might hit 2800

Then it will go to at least 8k

I’ve been yelling about this since the ath

The price has been propped up for weeks because peolle have been cashing out their shitcoins.

Thats once of the reasons i think ltc has stayed so high. Btc has been too volatile, folks dont want to risk 5-6 hours to cash out

I actually hope you're right, but this mornings dip looks like it might be over
chink ban can't come soon enough

I think this sell off today is because of Jamie Dimons remarks on btc

I think there is a legit “attack” on btc right now using news.

The Jamie Dimon article and the other ones linking north korea to btc

I expect there to be more.

It’ll go to 3k and then to at least 8k

The MSM is doing god's work. I can't wait to buy some cheap BTC.

use gdax. same parent co, but no handling fees on limit orders

I think they rejected my bank wire on gdax

Easy for you to say, you don't have thousands sitting in coins that were 25% higher a few days ago. This "can't wait to buy" meme is such bullshit.

I've been saying 3.5k is possible, but wasn't sure if it would go below 4k to begin with. Now that we've passed that support, I still think 3.5k is the bottom. MAYBE 3.

7k by end of year. 20k by eoy 2018. It's going to hit 100k eventually. Even jp morgan pyramid scheme cuck said it would.

>tfw it keeps falling.
Gonna throw another $1000 at this shit if it falls to $3500. Cmon baby, daddy needs a Porsche~!

Wake up America, your magic internet money is in ruins! SELL EVERYTHING YOU FAT FUCKS!

Don't worry man. I got in at a "horrible" time right before the market "crashed" in june. I invested 10k and it dropped to six in about 48 hrs. I bought eth at 340 and saw it go to less than 200. BTC from 2600 to 1800. It was worse than it is now.

Three months later we hit 5k.

Americans are waking up, they will buy. They always buy.

But we need a confirmation from the Chinese that they are not straight out banning bitcoin / exchanges for bitcoin to go to 5k again

In what should i invest next?

$3850 and falling!

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!

FUCK IM GOING TO MY BANK TO DEPOSIT CASH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My buy order won't clear in time. Guess I'm throwing this on the ol' credit card. My kids don't need food this month, they'll understand.

BUCKLE UP HODLERS

THE BEARTRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!

nice i sold my monopoly coins at 5000$

I DONT GET PAID UNTIL NEXT WEEK SCREEEEEEEEEE

BUY RESISTANCE MELTING AT $3850. BRACE FOR IMPACT WE'RE GOING DOOOOOWN.

Guys what the fuck

SELL SELL SELL

$3810 FALL INTO THE ABYSS

There isn't a wojak that's pink enough right now

Thousands? LMAO try hundreds of thousands

Why the fuck would you be worried about a few thousands

cordinated fud by the chinese and the bankers.

was stunned that it took so long despite all their efforts to make it crash.

gotta love market manipulation

Exactly what I was thinking. This all seems incredibly coordinated

I'm with you on that. He is really a thick idiot.

THAT FUCKING 3800 SUPPORT WALL

TEAR IT DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it is cordinated. even satoshi lite fudded and then when people confonted him he became mad like a girl.

if bitcoin would go up right now you would read even more of this shit to convince the last idiot to sell and help make it crash.

btc china exchange ban - no proof but on all major news outlets
jp morgan ceo is mad at his daughter because she bought btc and made profit - on all major news outlets.

it's so fucking obvious.

SELL SUPPORT JUST BOOMED. STRAP IN BOYS WE'RE NOT DONE YET.

>sell support just boomed

wtf are you on about dude. You don't have a clue, just like the rest of us

WHEN DO I FUCKING BUY

This is the bottom now.

IT'S HAPPENING
GOOD LUCK CUNTS WHO BOUGHT IN AT 3K$

It might revert around 3600 or 3k

we're at the bottom RIGHT NOW

BUY BUY BUY and tell your friends to do so too

Here we go agaaaaaaain...

Would it dip the most half a month in before reverting going by this?

Fml, yesterday after the Charlie's tweets I converted into USDT, but then I notice that it's making a recovery, I bought back and made 10% gains.

Now I fucking wake up to 20% losses and it isn't stopping probably before we lose another 15 billion from the global market cap. And god knows what happens when Chinese government makes this shit official, see you at $2k, but fuck it ain't selling just holding through.

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

It was 1800 in July after being 3200

I know because I had Just sold a bunch to buy my house and wanted to get back in at my selling point

(I did)

yeah where is the floor I want some cheap btc

right now BUY BUY BUY

SUB $3800 INCOMING.

I can almost taste the wojacks.

Get the weak hands out

The main stream news

>less whites is good
>inflation is good
>eternal wars for Israel is good
>tax is good
>debt is good
>faggots are good
>tell your kids to be trannies

Blockchain isn't going anywhere

I'm buying more when I get paid tomorrow

Well i'm going to admit to be wrong, but in my defense its not decreasing as fast.

Cant stop wont stop there's no breaks on the pain train.

FUCKING EVERYTHING IS GONE

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

when (((they))) decide so

We're going back to $500. REEEEEE

always howling at the people on the ride desperately begging other people to buy to prop up their failling investments

How do you not have alarms that blast you out of bed when it reaches a certain price are you a n00b?

It's impossible to tell right now.

It depends when the chinks give a official statement about this shit. Ain't nobody buying before there's some clarity in the exchange bans.

I'm assuming that it will correct around $120 billion global market cap. But honestly, it can go to around $100 billion, and who knows maybe even lower.

Meant to answer to this t.

Mine looks like this x50 and 30% down :(

>not buying the dip

it makes no sense to buy on an obvious dip unless u have insider knowledge

I do :o)

BTC is still at 100 million sats, waiting for dip

youtube.com/watch?v=f1XSUQD2c8w

you are so cute senpaitachi

>it makes no sense to buy on an obvious dip
how is buying at local minimums nonsense?

It's a good idea if you plan to keep averaging your buy in price.

To spend everything at once is a rookie error.

didn't realise you were nostadramus, my bad

fair comment if you're a whale, not so relevant with normal people moving a few hundred or thousand

should i buy now or wait for more dipping?

it's better than buying at ATH don't you think?

right now, the recovery has started, you don't want to miss it

I look to buy on a climb not on a dip. One of those has a higher risk of you losing all your money and it's not the former.

The only reason to be this salty is if you were planning on cashing out of crypto big time right now, in which case, yes, you'd be screwed, but why would you be planning that? Just hodl. And chill. Hodl and chill with your boo.

What kind of FUCKING RETARD looks at a graph like this and thinks "hmmm, surely this is sustainable."

BTC needs to come down to $2200 or so.

it's the same thing though, because until the climb starts you don't know if it was a dip

sure if you mean a dip in the sense that it isn't the ATH, I think for someone to look at the current crypto performance and want to move money into that system they are MAD

This is great. Wanted to buy more ETH before metropolis. Now I don't have to shell out 3 something a coin when I buy Saturday.