Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
medium.com/@BitClave/bitclave-and-bancor-announce-partnership-35b074d51fc5
hydrominer.org/hydrominer-partners-bancor-continuous-liquidity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it can't be stopped if it's not moving

This thread is now about the actual unstoppable cryptocurrency.

NEOBNT token changer is coming so NILU away.

You have a really weird sleep schedule.

I bet we would be friends in real life.

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

How many Bancor for lamboland?

Write a pump and dump bot for lamboland.

Very disappointing performance from a platform coin. The news/rumours would have pumped any other. They need to start addressing misinformation and start marketing.

Another smart token medium.com/@BitClave/bitclave-and-bancor-announce-partnership-35b074d51fc5

>medium.com/@BitClave/bitclave-and-bancor-announce-partnership-35b074d51fc5
They need to transition into a futures replacement instead of advertising connections to blatant shitcoins. There. Now Bancor owes me even more money. We are at 1.2 million.

And another hydrominer.org/hydrominer-partners-bancor-continuous-liquidity/

its a shitcoin platform, what do you expect?

I expect them to give me 1.2 million dollars and then they can pay me a normal rate to help them transition to something that won't fucking implode from pumpers and arbitrage bots. I just gave them 15% of the answer: futures alternative. These motherfuckers have gotten way to much FREE advice from me. They owe me major coin.

HNNNGGGG

MASSIVE GAINS TO BE HADDD

MODS remove this spam.

Buy a banner you Pajeet third world bagholder OP.

Thanks for the bump.
Gas yourself

I can only afford 450 Bancor. Will it be enough bancbros?

Wait until the 20th before buying

What's the 20th?

450 isint bad.
Try to get 10,000 or more. Time is running out.

Curious.

Wonder who's behind (((this thread)))..

shes so fucking ugly and Jewish it's offensive. Picture her with no make up and in a long Jewish dress tending to her disgusting kike kids with curly hair and fucked up teeth. Sickening.

Blog post day after. It probably won't pump on news but will probably drop until then.