>god is everything
>everything includes the subset of things known as rocks
>god is rocks
>worship god
>worship rock

pretty hard to follow

"It's not idolatry when we do it you worthless kafir!"

They do not worship this cube though

They just pray in its direction, and are obligated to perform a pilgrimage to it, which further requires performing elaborate fasting and prayer rituals focused around it, but totally not worship.

>It's okay to pray at a Cube, but not at a Cross that represents the suffering of Christ, because it has a face
Islam is like a farce

Isn't that the crown of saint Stephan, where'd jesus get it, he's supposed to wear the crown of thorns, the whole point is that he didn't suffer in splendor.

That's just a generic crown. It's the Cross of Lucca. It's the replica of an old byzantine Cross. Some older Byzantine crucifixes represent Christ on the Cross as a King in full regal garb to represent the fact that he was King of Heaven.

Because Jesus is the King of Heaven (and also Poland).

>Praying to a thing the thing that killed your prophet is less retarded than praying to a gift from god.
I don't follow your logic.

Poland is a republic though.

We just pray towards it and have a pilgrimage to it because that is where it started.
When you go on pilgrimage you also go to medina generally.

>gift from God
>a literal space rock that fell from the skies
People DIED over this shit

The only thing that matters is how THEY see it to understand why they value it. What it actually is is irrelevant if they refuse to accept it.

are you seriously trying to have a dick measuring contest about which abrahamic religion is the least retarded?

vice.com/en_us/article/7bmwgq/jesus-christ-king-of-poland-876

So what exactly is the role of the Kaaba in Islamic Theology?

"we decided to make our holiest city one that already has a giant shrine to a moon god, better work it in to islam somehow"

The Kaaba was supposedly built by David and then rebuilt by Abraham and Ishmael.
Muhammad was a renowned mediator in his life, so he helped facilitate the setting of the rock into the wall.
The rock is supposed to absorb sin from you and that's why it's black instead of clear or shining white.

>criticising Islam means supporting Christianity over it

People die over car fuel and coca cola today.

Don't think so highly of yourself, monkey

yet another retarded post on Veeky Forums

The black stone is a relic. It is supposed to come from Garden Eden. They do not worship it, they honour it. What is so hard to grasp about that?

>haleuleujah haleuleujah
>worship a fucking cross

nice low tier bait but this isn't 2012

They actually worship an imaginary pixie. Just like christcucks, joos and hindoos.

Poland is decomposing at such a rate that I feel nothing but pity for them.

but he looks like meeeee

KAABA IS A SACRED PLACE TO MOHAMMEDANS; MOHAMMEDANS DO NOT WORSHIP KAABA, NOR DO THEY PRAY TOWARD KAABA; MUSLIMS PROSTRATE IN DIRECTION TOWARD KAABA, AND CIRCUMAMBULATE KAABA, FOR PURPOSE OF UNIFORMITY, SIGNIFYING UNITY IN FAITH.

YOU ARE EITHER, POSTING WITH IGNORANT IDIOCY, OR POSTING WITH MALICIOUS INTENT.

>things that are not happening
The only one decomposing is western Europe, enjoy the demographic shift.

I would say something like "enjoy your descent into third-worldism" but as I said, I rather pity you.

ICONS ARE SACRED TO CHRISTIANS YET MOSLEMS STILL CALL THEM IDOLTORS ANYWAY

They reap what they sow

Meanwhile hundreds of mosques are being built and there are armed soldiers on the streets of western European capitals while terrorist attacks are "part and parcel" of life.

How dare Poles be religious though