Is it time to BUY THE DIP?

Is it time to BUY THE DIP?

If you're not buying as much as you can afford right now, then you're a fucking idiot. Some dude with old balls who contributed to the GFC and doesn't even know how blockchain works said it's a fraud and the LTC guy talked some shit on twitter and you dumb American cunts panic sold like a bunch of little bitches. That's it. Nothing else negative happened today, but the market dropped significantly. Take a long hard look at yourselves, grow a set of fucking nuts and buy the dip to hold long term like a man.

its not over yet

If BTC breaks 3900 we might go to 3600 easily. not enough pinkj wojaks right now.

I bought the dip a few days ago > then it dipped further. I have no funds left and it doesn't really matter anyway, all the eth I bought went to ICO's

How much have you lost today?

also americunts will wake up and inevitably crash the market.

>because burgers

Nothing because I haven't sold you dumb cunt. Is what I said not correct?

Did you ask your magic 8 ball knackers?

I got my first BTC @ 4600. Hodling till 1M. Going to divert more into BTC if it goes below 3000. Otherwise just not giving a fuck..

look at the charts fgt

What happened with Satoshi_Lite? Account was reset it seems…

>24 hr low of $3809.12

it's already happening, user

already have my buy order set

better question would be how much profit have you missed out on?

>not riding these waves

will amerifat save us?

>LOW 3,900.1 Bitfinex

Charts cannot predict the future. You would have to be retarded to think otherwise. At best they give you a very subtle hint that might be right some of the time. The problem is the majority of factors that affect price cannot be seen in charts. TA is mostly a meme. Take your bollinger bands, stochastics and moving averages and shove them up your ass. Any investor worth a fuck would tell you that you have been sucked in by wannabe wall street bitches who live in their mums basement who all tell you about the trades that went as they predicted and neglect to mention the other 50% of them that didn't. Research cryptos and invest long term like a man. Don't be a little chart bitch.

Been in cryptos for 12 months knackers and stocks for 10 years before that. Rode waves you wouldn't believe. Seen many a cunt think they can read the tea leaves in the charts lose their shirt and will see many more I bet. They stay afloat in the bull market when any retard can make money and get swept away in the bear market when their charts stop acting like they want to believe they will. Happens to every single one.

ye, well said

b....but my reverse 4d shadow aligator into high crotch prostitute pattern

Whop said something about TA? The low on the Daily on finex is 3900.1 (sept. 5th) which was hit today and defended. If it breaks A LOT of Stops get hit. Open Margin positions are 2500 BTC net short and rising.

lmao check out this old cobba

Wait a little. And then buy like there's no tomorrow. I expect BTC to be 3,800 by the time the Changs are satisfied and turn things around.

the low on Bittrex was ~3870 yet it's returned to over 3900

>current year
>still using bitfinex
memes aside, we're both cherrypicking
my low was from bittrex

>following TA from a vietnamese basket weaving board
of course it's going to be bullshit but if you ignore the (real) larger market trends, you're going to get burned. this was a golden opportunity to take profits - hope you capitalized on it. I know that I did

>be a man
>buy and hodl
audentes fortuna iuvat

24h VOL:

>Bittrex 3.03%

>Bitfinex 10.23%

I know autistic cunts like charts and maths and patterns, but that is simply not enough for this endeavour. Research some fucken cryptos and invest long term in the ones you think will increase in value. You shouldn't be heavily invested in anything you haven't researched for less than 5-10 hours. Whitepapers, full team backgrounds, ownership structures of parent companies, the industry they are trying to disrupt, why the fuck they have a token and how it's value will be driven. These are just SOME of the things you should be researching before even glancing at a chart. Ya can't get any of that shit off a chart. Charting is what lazy cunts who go through life looking for a shortcut try to do. And it fails. Every single time. Do you honestly think the big shots on wallstreet sit there in a meeting and tell their peers that a certain stock is forming a cup and handle? They would be laighed out of the fucking room and never live it down. And yet, autistic tweens on Veeky Forums lap that shit up because they don't know any better. Don't be a lazy cunt and do your own research.

I say it will dip lower once China announces their shutdown of exchanges, buy at the 3600~700 range.

not yet, it'll dip lower
$2000 standing by
remaining crypto in ARK, the comfiest of hodls

>here we go