Your FUD is bullshit

Is this not the stupidest fucking FUD ever?

What the hell is scaring people?

Oh wow, China is banning ICOs... but in a statement on national television CCTV-13, they are just developing rules to establish a license to have ICOs. It was clearly stated that this so-called "ban" was a temporary measure.

>coinfox.info/news/7582-china-to-allow-ico-after-deciding-on-licensing

Oh wow, China hates bitcoin now... in a statement they released today by Sheng Songcheng from the PBoC said that blockchain technology is worth encouraging and is good technology, they are just regulating ICOs.

>jinse.com/bitcoin/67177.html

Oh wow, an old baby boomer Jamie Dimon, who doesn't know shit, said Bitcoin is a fraud... but that "it might go to" $100,000.

>fortune.com/2017/09/12/jamie-dimon-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-fraud-buy/

Is that really it? What are people, a bunch of pussies?

Get your shit together Veeky Forums. Post on reddit, spread the word. This FUD is total fucking bullshit and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Market runs on panic and emotions. Yes it will recover when it goes quiet again, but it doesn't mean we didn't lose and won't continue to lose money in the mean time during this panic.

the chinese use krypto to hide money from the gov and "regulation" means the gov tries to stop them from doing so. if the gov is successful, the chinese will have no incentive to put their money into krypto anymore. it will be worthless to them.

No that's not the reason they use crypto. They use crypto because it is profitable in real-world physical currency. That's why most of the miners are in China. Not because of some /sneaky/ effort to hide from the government.

Also how retarded do you need to be to think that bitcoin hides you from the Chinese government?

the people panic selling will be panic buying off you soon enough, we should be thanking them really

>how retarded do you need to be to think that bitcoin hides you from the Chinese government?

they cant see your wallet, its invisible to them but chinese banks have to tell the gov every single movement in your bank account.

clearly you can see how this is a problem if you are a chinese official that takes bribes on a daily basis or a chink that runs a business and needs to bribe 100+ people from the party.

This would be much easier to track if they kept open the exchanges, yanno?

chinks pushing bch so hard so the government can monitor everything

they dont want to find all the people that are laundrying money, because everyone is laundrying money in china. they already know that, they just want to limit it so it doesnt reach levels that break the society.

You idiot, the FUD is real according to the global financial experts like JP Morgan. Have you started selling your coins yet?

My hero, would suck your dick breh

log chart: it's fucking nothing

Buy now when price is going down because of unjustified panic and then profit when ICO rules will make people confident again. Isn't this a blessing in disguise?

Do (((we))) really have to explain that we are refilling BTC ?

You should make money of this too.

guys... there's no way to ban crypto in china or anywhere. people can travel overseas and trade. the whales don't give a shit because they all have access to finance in other more liberal jurisdictions.

Und? Why are you so defensive?

I can't believe this shit.

FYI everyone
It is therefore, logical to assume panic sale off will be ensued by panic buy off....

Spot on user, I really don't see why people are freaking out. The market is going to be fine when the dust settles. I'm happy to buy this dip, I got some great deals, but I have to admit that watching people freak out like this over nothing gets a little old sometimes.

>Jamie Dimon's dad said electricity was a fad
>Jamie Dimon says Bitcoin is a fad
Do the math.

The future of Bitcoin is as uncertain as finding habitable planets. It's no math, user.

I have learned a lot about people from getting into crypto about six months ago

tell your weaboo friend to avoid to post the evil thinking man, i just sold cause of that lel

You just sold user? I hope you have your wojacks ready

North Korea uses bitcoins. Increasing the value of bitcoins helps an evil dictator build a nuclear arsenal.

Whatever you have to say about that is irrelevant. This is the excuse government financial institutions will use to string up anyone who ever held cryptocurrency by the neck with red tape as an example to anyone else who might think to subvert them.

This is truly stupid fud whoever believes it is retarded and is better if they leave btc we will be better off without them in the long run

All the normies are getting shaken out. Buy time.

Interesting. And Jamie's daughter believes in bitcoin, the way old man Morgan's son believed in electricity against his father's advice. History repeats.

electricity is a fad

its just a really, really long lasting one.

I'm saving you from the "evil thinking man" user. You should thank me for that.

refer to reddit post time to buy
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/

it makes sense......

thanks god I sold everything at a good price thanks your fud lol gonna buy lower lel you fucking shit tier anime fags

Drumpfkin ?

nop i sold yesterday thanks to the evil thinking man meme

They use crypto to make CNY just like people from other countries use it to make fiat from there own country.

I bought at 4400, I have reasons for FUD. You scum wouldnt know this kind of stress

I know you're probably not serious but by that definition everything is a fad and the word fad becomes redundant. A fad is only a fad if it doesn't last very long.

wait this is not death lookingat the coinbase graph This year BTC lowest value was £1530 /$2025.69

ETH £125 / $ 94.41
LTC £ ... I will not say anything because each time it has fallen its rise has been fa greater!!!

Finally, a decent post. Everyone on Veeky Forums expects x10 returns in the span of half a day and holding something for longer than a day equates to being a bag holder. More than half the people on this forum don't even know what blockchain is or what bitcoin really is, just trash talk and panic when they see a bear. My portfolio is down by 11% .... Last week during the alleged ICO ban(aka the healthy regulation) from China it was down by 23%.. people don't understand what's going on and just follow the headlines.

>the /pol/ retard posting smoking anime girls made it here
Epic

Current market share of The Peoples Republic of China~. This has shrunk since last week at 20%.

smoking girls thread?

btc is actually dead this time. you cant ride forever on a name brand when your product is being beat by competitors.

this time is different because altcoins actually have better tech now and that really does matter.

the problem with bitcoin is that it cant hard fork to scale because core wants all transactions to be on ln. no one is going to deal with that shit.

bitcoin just isnt bitcoin anymore. it *was* going to rise forever, and people just cant handle the fact that it is not going to anymore because of core

luckily alts let you continue on under a different name. in time we will see that tech > name, but its going to be a painful lesson for hodlers

>thinks price is solely based on news

you'll never gonna make it. better sell now and buyback at $3k faggot

Not sofast please, please do not speculate the death of the market....
BTC is still trading at 63.64B$
ETH is still trading at 25.505B$

The market cap has reduced to 131B$ from 175B$ !
The bloody market is not dead! this is an overall third dip .... only ....

Referring to coinbase.com

This year BTC lowest value was £1530 /$2025.69

ETH £125 / $ 94.41
LTC £ ... I will not say anything because each time it has fallen its rise has been fa greater!!!