/blockfolio/ THREAD: STORMY WATERS EDITION

Post em lads. How's everyone holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NEBL_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neblio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's going up tomorrow r-right g-guys ?

I don't get why everyone is panicking, surely this is the perfect time to buy? I just got some more ark and can't wait for those comfy gains again

I WANT TO HEAL! I WANT TO FEEL! LIKE I'M CLOSE TO SOMETHING REAL!

I'm "+4.25" because I had dropped $5000 on some OMG like 2 hrs before the crash

Just fuck my portfolio up

Poor cunt checking in

Does Blockfolio's alarm even make a fucking sound? I didn't wake up to it.

Eh 1,000s in a few coins and only $94 in xvg? Pajeet is that you lying again?

Gonna buy more desu

18 19 dollar neo is this a dream

I hurt myself today

Could you feel?

I mean I've had better days. But surprisingly not that stressed, still up for the last 1½ month.

Comfy bag holder here

kek you cunts haven't even lost 20k today
why whinging ? im laughing @ 22k. all the batz here on biz and you are all just losing a few grand. apart from.that dude who lost 15k . I feels for you bro. at least you actually have something to grind your gears

It could be worse.

Nice larping you fucking pajeet. And learn English before you post.

All relative fagboi

Mine is similar. 56k down to 39k. Hurts

My phone's screenshots are big

I don't have blockpholio but I'm down 300 from 1950.

China is banning exchanges aren't they?

Walton coin said they had to delist from all Chinese exchanges for reasons out of their control.

hahahaha. i am English cunt . I'm just drunk. larping about losing 20k in a day in crypto... so new... so poor..I feel sorry for you

Waltonfags btfo. Insufferable cunts.

that's true . sorry :-) no fun bantz when you point out I am a cunt... geez

Yeah, maxed out like two weeks ago at $74,000, but I think it's just FUD overload now. Also I fucked up last dip to $130 with timing, so I won't try to sell and buy lower again..

I just set an alarm for ETH>$350 on blockfolio think I'll check out until it buzzes, no point in looking and feeling bad.

Maxed out 2 weeks ago as well at 56k now down to 22k

Ouch, happy I got on OMG early august, otherwise my portfolio would be absolutely shit atm.

jesus fuck show us the dollar value fall

>i am English cunt
No, you're really not, larp pajeet.

up 72% in the past 24 hours, not bad, not bad

It's all about the satoshis, nocoin. Only when it's too late will you understand.

Meh wanted to buy a car to slow shoulda cashed at 25 fuck china

i dont even understand my own chart tbqh. i bought omg and ark and thats about it

Freeeee
Freeeee
Falling
In loveee

help me mommy

>tfw wanta get more monero and tnt but rest of my money is in black moon and avalon

Should i sell my omg

please show your portfolio! this is the opposite of everybody else lmao

Bought Neblio on the ICO and it's up 700% from ICO price 3 days after hitting Cryptopia. Not a standard pump either; volume has been growing and right now it's the #1 coin on the exchange by volume. Everyone I know who bought this coin on ICO is refusing to sell under $10, it's at about $1.40 right now. It's pure POS with current staking rewards of 10% annually. If this coin hits $20 I'll be making around $200 a day just for leaving my wallet open.

Total token supply is around 13,000,000 with 100% of tokens circulating (no dev share). I tried making a few threads yesterday and Monday but I got called a pajeet shill. Shoulda listened.

>cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NEBL_BTC

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neblio/

he just bought a shit ton while it was dipping so it shows growth in portfolio

Wrong. Haven't bought anything in a couple weeks.

Not doing that bad comparrd to other ppl desu

And yes, I'm the same person who posted that screenshot. New IP address from earlier.

how the fuck did you beat this dip bro?

what's your portfolio?

Bought this coin on the ICO a few weeks ago. Haven't made any trades in the past few weeks, just gearing up for some more ICOs. Neblio flew under the radar completely and had a $2 million market cap at the end of the ICO.
Not shilling, but I'd seriously consider taking a position in it, I'm not dumping my bags any time soon, and most others aren't either. There's a LOT of early STRAT investors in their Slack who are very bullish on the project and say that it reminds them a lot of STRAT's early days. Solid project with a low market cap and no one has heard of it. Here's your chance, user. cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NEBL_BTC

I was supposed to go to Taiwan with this ;_;
That's in summer though, so I can just hold, right?

cheers. I'm going to check it out

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I have almost 80% wtc and rest is ltc, eth and tenx. Wtc has been pretty stable dispite the dip.

Shit is hard. keeping it steady by strategic trading and some luck. buying on the way down here and there. hope we find the bottom soon boyos

Alright user Ill bite into it

Fuck NEO i guess, but its my own fault, should have cashed out at 500% profit. What can you do, you grow and learn.

DONT FORGET TO SET STOP LOSS!!!!!!!!!!

Heh

BTC chart looks better