Cryptofags BTFO

Translation: Bitcoin is a scam and is only invested into by NEETs and retards who think they can buy lambos just by holding a piece of programming code and claiming it's a currency.
Crypto is a lie and you will lose all your hard earned monies investing in things with no value. SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a bit late to the apocalyptic party there mate

>trusting JPMorgan of all institutions

LMAO typical german cuck

>being a kraut

im surprised mommy merkel still lets you post on this naughty site m8

>Bitcoin is a scam
t. nocoin

We know, but we can still make lots of money off it.

Wasn't it them that made that fancy looking blockchain presentation recently?

Good work, Shlomo. When will these goyim stop resisting banks?

the establishment knows crypto is full of get rich quick NEETs and is trying to shake them out so they have control over it

I know better

his fucking daughter bought bitcoin and he is a mad motherfucker.

dont know why you fags take shit like this serious.

It's actually true though.

People who are interested in crypto and tell people about it are just trying to shift their bags onto the next person.

Anybody talking about 'the moon' is just a brainwashed cultist.

Time to snap out of it, scammers. Everybody else thinks you're cancer.

sell rumors
buy rumors
create rumors

we already know this game.
BTC 7-8k by the end of the year

lmao literally cucked by his daughter

Lol he's going to fire his daughter

Accumulation time for ETH. THIS is your only way to Lamborghini land

EVERY FUCKING TIME

If it hits 215 mortgage your house, sell car house kids wife lawnmower.

This kraut fears for his Euro which he needs to pay Mohammed and his 12 children.

I heard JP was balls deep in ETH, I'm thinking this is just an accumulation tactic.

>20,000 bitcoin atms going online in australia
>country after country creating laws for it effectively acknowledging it.

please, look forward to it!

This is the time to dump BTC for ETH. BTC is a ponzi, they literally say it will valuate like gold, which is also basically a ponzi. ETH is only going to grow in use cases overtime.

They need to create fear to buy in at a new low.

Remember when Blockbuster refused to buy
Netflix for 50 million?

Source on that ausfalia bitcoin ATM news?

JPMorgan and goldman sachs both invested in bitcoin, why do you think they didn't cause all this FUD to accumulate?

guys read this it is really time to sit and aim to buy ....
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zshlu/time_to_buy/

Credit cards are a scam and is only invested into by NEETs and retards who think they can buy lambos just by holding a piece of plastic and claiming it's a currency.
Credit cards are a lie and you will lose all your hard earned monies investing in things with no value. SELL SELL SELL

>KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU GOYIM!

May the power of christ compel you!

nice meme

>JP Morgan
"The Jews will spread any lies to consolidate their power over the Gentiles"

I don't understand how investment firms can get away with bold claims like these that are purposely done to drive the price down of whatever asset

you are such a retard.

Its really a suprise to you that a big institution that happens to be threatend by a crypto currency is trash talking a crypto currency?

No shit they are trash talking it, bitcoin takes away EVERYTHING that big banks stand for. Thats the whole fucking point of bitcoin, to say fuck you to the big banks and central banks.

just buy and hold. its really not hard. Big banks and other big time investors like peter schiff that have stakes in gold mines and big banks will trash talk something that goes against their beliefs.

Yeah what a shame I didn't listen to that idiot the last time he said the same thing in 2014. I've only 30x my money since then

If only I took his advice then just maybe I could have made them sweet sweet 10% yearly gains on index funds!!!