QTUM AMA SOON

QTUM AMA SOON
MAINNET RELEASE SOON
Get ready to moon guys.

AMA thread here, go ask any juicy questions to the dev and see you at landing.
reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/6zs8t0/official_qtum_ama_thread_starts_at_10pm_beijing/

Other urls found in this thread:

qtum.org/en/mainnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mainnet countdown page: qtum.org/en/mainnet
2 hours to go!

One sell wall away from skyrocketing

I have a significant holding of QTUM but why would it moon because of the mainnet release?

Because of idiots panic selling. Once that is over it will

It doesn't and that is why you should sell as a clever user, right now. Because no moon now = crash afterwards / plus / no swap now = crash even more

YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

IT'S ALREADY PRICED IN. WHAT ABOUT THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

it fell and it's more stable than bitcoin

Are people waiting to see if it is successful or not?
So if it fucks up, everyone dumps but if it works everyone pumps?

Why not? The devs finally release the product they've been working on for so long and they host an AMA to talk about the future of it. Hell I think it survived the bitcoin crash quite well too.

If you don't feel too sure about the future of the coin you can always ask the developer right away, now's your chance.

bithumb launch next

I feel pretty good about this coin, 2nd only to OMG in my books.

At this point I am bagholding and just looking for an exit.

HOOODL

Coinone physical exchange will support QTUM as well. The thing is real.

Just need to get rid of the fucking sell wall

FINALLY moon begins (I admit I was starting to worry a little). Happy gains everyone.

SELL WALL FUCKING DEVOURED. WE MOONING BOYOS.

Just sold :D

THATS ALL????

It has not even started yet..

Just the beginning.

Yup pump and dump just starting

sell while you still can because this mainnet is gunna crash and burn

thing is, looks like qtum is the real deal. 17 projects coming out on it. 1 out of only 6 coins on coinone physical exchange. new listing on bithumb exchange. mainnet release in a couple hours.

>mainnet release in a couple hours.
22 minutes

Yeah, physical exchange is a real deal. I'm not going to sell before it doubles.

neo got killed by china its own country of origin.
might be a bit premature, but qtum looks like its gonna be the ethereum of asia.

its over

1 Now there are over 10 Dapps building on Qtum and we believe that by the end of the year over 50 projects will use Qtum. The team is working on providing more documentation so building on Qtum will become a lot easier. We are learning a lot from what developers want by attending hackathons and from the people who have already started building dapps.

not over...just beginning

When asked about upcoming partnerships: We don’t want to divulge too much and put them at risk. Admittedly, this isn’t the best forum for releasing news about partnerships or exciting projects. All we can say is stay tuned because many things are in the works.

Looking forward to this project's growth.

GUYS YOU SAID THAT IT WOULD MOON NOT THAT IT WOULD CRASH AND TAKE MY SAVINGS WITH IT

the whole market is manipulated. its disgusting today

> 5 yes, we are going to more exchanges, some main stream exchanges, no worry, Qtum team members and our angel investors and our advisors have all the connections with all the big exchanges in the world, we will try to list Qtum on all exchanges later. but let's be patient, we are working on this, a good news is , 2 big exchanges already promised to list Qtum, just need some time.

fuck it

>
1 yes there are 17 Dapps are building on Qtum, like Bodhi and Vevue and Energo and Medibloc and inkchain and SpaceChain and more we will announce later.
2 yes, Spacechain and Diamond Project will have some big ICO on Qtum in next few months. each project will raise more than 50M $
3 right now, WanXiang is one of the big investor of Qtum, we will announce more company later.
4 Qtum creat the First working POS Smart Contact Platform in the World and same time compatible with Bitcoin and Ethereum ecosystem. We want to make Qtum become one of the best Blockchain Platform in the world.
5 yes, we are going to more exchanges, some main stream exchanges, no worry, Qtum team members and our angel investors and our advisors have all the connections with all the big exchanges in the world, we will try to list Qtum on all exchanges later. but let's be patient, we are working on this, a good news is , 2 big exchanges already promised to list Qtum, just need some time.
6 we are building a Blockchain research lab with one of the best technology university in china (Southern University of Science and Technology 南方科技大学), we are building more partnerships with more university this year, hopefully about 5 university.
7 yes, the new ICO regulations have some side effect on Qtum too, but not too much.
8 yes, we are preparing the Qtum Enterprise Alliance after mainnet, earlier our focus is the mainnet release. Qtum one of the few project in Blockchain industry that keep a tight time schedule and release everything on time !

the answers at the AMA are actually pretty good.
seems like a good longterm. i wouldnt mind bagholding and staking that

Yeah same. Really annoyed at all the whales today but it's bound to rise beyond the ATH within this year so I'll just hodl.

These whales don't mind holding it down. It means they can buy more coins.

I can't wait to be a whale one day so I can ruin pumps for everyone.

please

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (England) and i put all my savings on NEO after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like QTUM and OMG... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mum is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

Just don't fall for stupid shilling user. Anyway I suggest you hold that NEO as long as you didn't buy at the ATH or anything. It will recover a bit at some point and you should use that to your advantage.

We are the QMarines and we are NOT selling

nice copy pasta m8

lmao I remember the original post

there are people that dont invest in QTUM

9/13/2017 QTUM AMA update
1) Token swap starts beginning of October (more information on Friday).
2) 10-17 Dapps. Qtum team believes 50 projects by the end the year.
a. Confirmed Bodhi, Vevue, Energo, Medibloc, Inkchain, and Spacechain (More will be announced later)
3) Qtum will be listed on exchanges (no details).
a. Two already planned to cooperate.
4) Qtum will attend the 3rd global blockchain summit 2017.
5) A large investor of Qtum is Wanxiang Blockchain lab. They are working with Wan cloud.
6) The team is preparing for the Qtum Enterprise Alliance after Mainnet.
7) Partnership with the Southern University of Science.
8) Potential cooperation with a major cellphone company in China concerns integrating their wallet pre-installed.
9) Potential partnership with a company that provides VPN services.
10) A system management software is considering QTUM as a payment solution.
11) Satellite with a Qtum node is confirmed to launch later this year. It is already welded on a Rocket.
12) Qtum has Ledger support.
13) The App to send Qtum tokens through instant messaging is ready and stable. The team is preparing a wallet for iOS and Android first.

>satellite with qtum node

These motherfuckers are literally mooning and people are FUDing and selling.

Nice moon you fags ahahahaha.

two major exchanges are gonna list it soon, as confirmed by devs.

>5 yes, we are going to more exchanges, some main stream exchanges, no worry, Qtum team members and our angel investors and our advisors have all the connections with all the big exchanges in the world, we will try to list Qtum on all exchanges later. but let's be patient, we are working on this, a good news is , 2 big exchanges already promised to list Qtum, just need some time.

do you see how they gave a diplomatic answer when asked about bithumb?

>are you planning to list QTUM on bithumb or any other big size coin exchanges?
>The Qtum team has not met with Bithumb, if they plan on doing something that is up to them.
>Exchanges will add Qtum when they add them, we will not announce anything before an exchange itself does

but when asked about poloniex, they flat out denied it

>When will QTUM be listed on Poloniex?
>As soon as enough people request it

they are pretty much letting those in the know buy up qtum now cheap. and that shit about confirms it. get fucking ready for moon bitches.

I was so excited for green this week

I sold my fucking waltons for this and missed 80% gains and held for 5 days. So glad i sold at 33. Fuck this shit coin