/RGT/ Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ Pre-Market Edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/xtant-medical-receives-510k-clearance-143000052.html?.tsrc=rss
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/09/12/1118372/0/en/Inventure-Foods-Announces-Strategic-Sale-of-its-Frozen-Division.html
pareteum.com/news/leading-global-tourism-retailer-chooses-pareteum-power-brand-recurring-3-year-seven-figure-contract/
discord.gg/zRamMv
finance.yahoo.com/news/opexa-therapeutics-inc-urges-shareholders-110000864.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xxii is going to the moon
Arci is a solid cheap hold
Inpx is a fun trade if you buy under .24 and sell at .27

NAK Mooning in Premarket

>DCTH

I have about $2k to invest in stocks
WWYD???

Soxs today for a day trade. Tech is gonna die with bitcoin for a while

Is DCTH fucked?

What do you guys think of VSAR or AXON?

Thinking of getting on at .08 or .09. Was at .07 in Aug .

Anyone watching GSAT?

Morning anons

Half into AMAT for comfy gains gamble the rest on penny stocks

XTNT news

finance.yahoo.com/news/xtant-medical-receives-510k-clearance-143000052.html?.tsrc=rss

Good morning fren

SDRL doing a thing. Is this todays pennypump?

Rs failed its going to OTC. might be tradeable but on the 22nd robinhood will lock your shares until further notice

What do you guys think about CRME?

SNAK +29% on news

globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/09/12/1118372/0/en/Inventure-Foods-Announces-Strategic-Sale-of-its-Frozen-Division.html

>gold and silver
shit drops like a boulder through paper

TEUM up 35% premarket on big news

pareteum.com/news/leading-global-tourism-retailer-chooses-pareteum-power-brand-recurring-3-year-seven-figure-contract/

yes. why fuck with it?

i told someone here awhile ago that no matter what its fucked. If r/s is no then quick little spike then drop. If r/s is yes then a drop.

No matter what, its still a shit stock that should only be traded. buy the rumor sell the news. Either way its going down.

MYOS boyeeeeeeeeeee

Is CEI Ever coming back? Where are my fellow Cei bag holders want to help pump it today?
Is KTOS?

USG stock is mooning because of hurricanes. It literally went 3x when after Katrina hit in 2005. It's happening again. You're welcome boys.

>Where are my fellow Cei bag holders want to help pump it today?
you are going to try and pump a stock on the same day that it had bad news about not being able to pay a loan? wew lad

Oops I didn't see that bad news... Sheeet

BUY TEUM BUY TEUM ALL IN TEUM

>GBR

Market feels slow today

Wheres the volume

HOLY FUCK SENPAI GO GO GO TEUM TEUM TEUM

Cant wait to try it out after the global economic crash coming soon.

Any DD on a penny stock?
Please no future OTC like DCTH.

All the stocks shilled today are on the dump of the PnD. where's the volume pump play at?

Seriously, I sold my XIV shares that are mooninh to get on a penny stocks. Give me picks!!!! REEEEEE!!!!

Power hour or tomorrow maybe? I think I'm going back to bed. I feel sick today and am getting impatient.

I fell for the Apple meme :DDDDDDDDD what's the easiest way to kill myself?

Rat poison? Dive off your home's roof into your driveway head first? Got a gun?

>buying the fact

Eat a fist full of popcorn without the pop.

Sup /rhg/ I'm new. Got 300 to burn right now. Going long on Netflix and making nice gains with Gopro, what should I do instead?

AKTX might pump all the way to 20 again but is looking shaky right now

Almost jumped in yesterday but can't find any news

Feelsbadman

there's a little known gem known as DRYS that's on sale right now. Buy the dip!

I heard drys was trash dont do me like this user

OK. Fuck this morning. I'm going to have some juice and try not to throw up. Either I've eaten something that's not great or the flu is hitting Alberta early this year.

See you guys tomorrow... maybe... See how I'm doing tomorrow morning.

It's had good growth this week but do you think it's really going to go past 7 bucks?

YOLO alert:

$ARGS is pretty much bottomed out Get in now, even if you only grab 5 shares.

Worth the risk.

HA
The hawaiian dream
Who entered with me yesterday

Nice blog.

DXTR moon when

I love you user, rest up and get well soon!

Look at chart

Good daytrading ops here actually it's bouncing around 20 cent

Good Morning

Fell better user

No winners today

Fuck it just bought 1300 shares.

tfw

MYOS

N E T E
E
T
E

ECA has been doing great all week. I'll probably exit on Friday when it peaks

AMRS and ARRY have finally started back on some upward movement too still way underpriced

Why?

Is the JNUG moon mission cancelled?

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE TODAY!!! WTF!!!

every fucking stock is barely moving, bitcoin is dipping a little, and very little chatter anywhere.

is everyone still dealing with irma and harvey? should i just turn off my computer and go outside? wtf?

>UVXY
It cant get any lower right?? What are your thoughts user?

Thinking of buying tomorrow for a weekend hold.

winter is coming

I told you idiots to buy all the AMRS you can.
Huge short squeeze still to come.
Buy and hold for a year and a half at lease.

I a now officially 8k in AMRS and will be buying more.

Come chat in Xaviers School, a lot of guys are in AMRS, all the best traders have gone there.
discord.gg/zRamMv

Why is Amrs moving so high?

Reminder for next week

finance.yahoo.com/news/opexa-therapeutics-inc-urges-shareholders-110000864.html?.tsrc=rss

Pump and dillute

basically their fundamentals are starting to look very safe and steady, and unfortunately for shorts, they bet a shit load that this company would keep falling.

ive been doing this for years, not one to go all in, but im going all in and holding.

Exactly, shorts are fucked and AMRS is safe and have enormous growth projections. In very heavy and will keep buying.

>He didn't buy the WATT Dip.

All you had to do is set your Screener to Down gaps.

Buy Early and enjoy the ride up.

Good time to buy AMRS now, giving us another dip, still above the center of the bollingerbands

I reaaaaally regret not buying more of this when I had the chance

When is official earnings date?

I've believed in amrs a long time but Mello keeps fucking us over

Nov 2 I believe.
And Mello isn't that bad, what he has done is working.
they have basically reformed the entire company.

But its moving fast so get in quick, It should go up dramatically over the next year.

Could someone explain the 3-day trades per week rule for sub 26k accounts? I've been reading and they haven't really explained it that well.

The rule exists to protect your from yourself. It is really that simple.

That's when you sign up for "instant" -I don't know much about it other than it being a sec rule because your actually "borrowing" money from rh to make trades

I have regular robinhood which is what you get when you download it. You can make unlimited trades but have to wait 3 days for the money to be deposited back into your account when you sell something so you can use it to buy something (3 day thing is a sec rule too)

Never bothers me.

it exists to stop you from making too much money.

Think of it like having day trade tokens. Your account generates a new token every 5 days and you have a max of 3 tokens.

There is a screen in the settings menu that shows you how many tokens you've used and how many you have left to spend before account lock.

Yeah its one of those things that keep the poor poor longer.
Its horse shit, really.

and its 25k

>The rule exists to protect your from yourself.

People unironically believe this.

Actually, for my account it doesn't let me do a second trade, all it says is that it may mark me as a pdt. I'm still new at this, but I may be on my second day trade?

I'm in the same boat user

How high can amrs go? I just bought in kinda late at 3.63. Future bagholder?

What can you guys reccomend to get better at slippage. I'm just more patient with my buys and sells but I hate only making a couple bucks when I thought I was gonna make 50 bucks on a trade

STOP USING MARKET ORDERS

ALWAYS USE LIMIT

When youre on the buy or sell screen tap Order Types in top right corner

Wait, so if you turn off "instant" you can day trade with less than 25k$?

You have to wait 2 days after each sale to use those funds though

Amrs Will be over 8 dollars come this time next year.

This one has way too much going for it and has dropped way way too much over the last year.

S-should I hold on to mnkd? I'm losing my grip here

How long you niggers holding NAK? Should I take my .03 gains?

Ehh whatever.

Agree completely.

Nigger, the rule doesn't apply to me. But, I've run across quite a few anons here and elsewhere that the rule is actually helping. It is not a conspiracy to keep the little man down. It is an attempt to help Suzie 6-pack keep her retirement money.

its is.

Blame stupid people for that rule. There are alot of people that go all in and on margin and think they can "day trade" imagine how many people would lose money and blame the system if that rule wasn't in place.

again.. Blame the stupid people for that rule.

>Wall Street gives a fuck about Suzie 6-pack

You dont seriously believe that do you? Forcing someone to hold and watch as his stock goes down, unable to bail out. That is helping them???

i just sold half my positin to secure some gains, going to try and enter in again around 2.10

is aktx going back to 8?

I sold GSAT ... feels like the robos took control

they do when everyone blames them when Suzie 6-pack loses money