Lack of pink

where are the pink wojacks? the lack of pink spam makes me think that a good percentage of biz just KYSd, rip brothers allah akky

This is obvious fud shaking weak hands

just hodl

>-20% portfolio only today

HANDS OF STEEL

I've lost 2500 in the past few days. The days of pink wojaks are over, all I want now is a fucking rope.

Those are rookie numbers. I've lost $6k.

The fact is, Most of us aren't worried. Bitcoin will go up even harder and stronger than ever, just like i does every time a dip happens. Bet new ATH will be 7k new floor will be 6000-6500. Biz spends so much time trying to fuck each other over that we've become stone to real fud, the jews don't stand a chance.

this pic makes me laugh the most

I lost 15k. Still hodling strong.

it shows strength in the face of diversity; humorous, yet a show of strength against the finance establishment

>-$50k

I am a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where my eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on my surface, as though light is being beamed from within. Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance. Inwardly: alone. Here. Living under the land, under the sea, in the belly of AM, whom we created because our time was badly spent and we must have known unconsciously that he could do it better. At least the four of them are safe at last. AM will be all the madder for that. It makes me a little happier. And yet ... AM has won, simply ... he has taken his revenge ...

I have no mouth. And I must scream.

*adversity sorry

You don't lose anything if you don't sell. 1 BTC = 1 BTC. I'm waiting on the market recovery since the FUD is completely baseless.

HODLING LIKE A MAD MAN

PROTIP : don't count your monopoly money, count your satoshis.

FUCK IT'S GOING BACK UP I DIDN'T BUY THE DIP

>>strength in the face of diversity

not so fast friendo

PHEW! Got some.

Can't wait for the mid-September surge now :DDDDDD

I missed it because of kraken's sublime customer service

No time for shitposting today OP, we need to go shopping there are double digit % deals that you can buy up today.