I am not selling at a fucking LOSS

I am not selling at a fucking LOSS.
NOT FUCKING AGAIN.
Rather end myself than sell at a FUCKING LOSS

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/r876l
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE ARE THE HODL MARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING.

Its rebounding like it always does, chill

It's a sunk cost
Just sell while you still can. It's only going to get worse for the foreseeable future

Then don't sell?

yeah, in about 3-4 years user

Poor nocoiner detected.

I was feeling like a crash was imminent for weeks and weeks. I'm finally starting to feel like it's close to over now. Or maybe not, who knows. I just know we were due for one. The suspense was killing me but now I'm finally relaxed. Even though this has caused me to lose about 70k of worth (didn't sell anything but)

I should have taken my $4 loss yesterday. Now it's a $40 dollar loss.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Don't then.

streamable.com/r876l

>streamable.com/r876l

This is boring, when are you going to kys?

When ETH dips below 200

Don't joke like that, senpai. I'm holding but it may very well tap 200 or below. People are reacting just like you, emotionally. Nothing about the fundamentals have changed.

lmao, I couldn't be more comfy. Was there at the "crash" when BTC went to 1800$. Seriously, I couldn't give less of a fuck, if it drops ridiculous to 2500$ or even below that, I'm sure as hell gonna buy as much as I can. That would be fucking sweet actually, let's go sub 2k.

ok then sell in 2018 at 5% of today's value

if you're serious im sending cops

I bought and sold ETH at 180. Literally nothing has changed since then except a bunch of frothing mouth normies have jumped on board. If this dumps, I don't see them coming back anytime soon.

I'm betting somewhere around 2200

what about when it drops to 0?

In my head I have this scenario, where the price tanks and I try to accumulate, sinking thousands into it. And then I see it doesn't matter how much I accumulate, 1, 10, 100, 500, all worthless.

That's when Eth will be at BTC prices, wait for this dip to settle then buy.

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

I'm at around 2k profit now with bitcoin, should I sell now and rebuy later?