TFW you realize your highschool peers are now lawyers, investment bankers, entrepreneurs...

>TFW you realize your highschool peers are now lawyers, investment bankers, entrepreneurs, hell even the tradespeople society loves to laugh at make decent money

>TFW looking at the LinkedIn profiles of the people I remember from highschool
>TFW even the kid who did crimes in highschool and never went to class now works as a mechanic
>meanwhile I lose money on coins and work a wagie job

Good good now you can understand money is based on trust and the productivity of the people using it. By holding crypto you are betting on the productivity of basement neets

lmao.. fuck.

this guy knows

OP It doesn't mean they are living well or have money. How many people have you met that are genuinely happy with their wife, job, kids, money. I bet most of these people are miserable and have less than 10k saved up.

Beside we're traders. Win or lose. It's in our blood. And we both know we wouldn't have it any other way.

nice meme my semitic friend

Yeah because im so happy as a virgin... yeah I bet those wagecucks working prestigious jobs hate themselves!

Theres more to life than easy pussy.

>sticking my dick into a slab of meat will make my life better

It really doesn't and doesn't even feel that good it's only biologically gratifying to feel desired by a woman.

Because you have low confidence, no drive and social anxiety

sex is overrated, lad

Only a virgin would care about sex so much

>we're traders
lmao i'm sure not mate cryptos was a 1k joke gamble with the lads, the actual money is in index funds and property where I can be lazy as fuck and have relatively loss stress. Trading is shit mate

Sex is pretty much the only fulfilling thing in my life. I'm severely depressed.

I'm going to assume this is bait. Can you actually imagine a red pilled person in todays world deriving value from sticking his dick in a wet hole.

What it sounds like to me is that you don't have enough money saved up to be able to tell your boss to go fuck himself at any moments notice.

It will be okay, I was once poor too

hahahshahahHahahahahhH..poor degenerate cunts. I get energy from hearing your misfortunes

kek

Wow I guess I should stop assuming everyone on biz made money on this then. I only started out 5k too, but that has sure changed. What exactly are you doing wrong

Holy fuck, there is so much of these mentally damaged people posting on biz lately. Either go ask for real psychiatric help, or kys. This goes for all 'depressed' faggots in this thread.

what does on this mean? on cryptos? sure I made money not really worth the amount of extra nonsense compared to sitting back and letting some wanky hedge funds make me 20% year on year though. All the power to you if you bought in at bitcoin years ago and obviously I would have liked to have done but I didn't so that's life. I pay attention for the next big thing but I dont' take cryptos seriously

Yeah I'm sure you can make several 1000% gains in a few years on your index funds and property

Crypto is the best opportunity in a long time. If you miss it, you can blame no one but yourself

Yes on crypto. No wonder you missed out on good opportunities already. What kind of fees do you pay to have your money managed.

I personally would be far more worried of someone else trading with my money, and I have a high risk tolerance.

dude. if you would have been the OMG Ico you could have turned 200-300$ into >$10,000 usd at this point. More if you swing trade successfully.

Opportunities like this are not going away.

Hahah faggot imagine when you find out it isnt that satisfying after all

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man. - Friedrich Nietzsche

so stop posting on a vietnamese flower exchange website and stop bitching. go and make money you failure

That anal devastation coiners must feel now.

anal feels great m8

Fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee