Land locked

>land locked
>IQ of 80
>propped up by foreign aid and a commodity that'll be useless in 100 years
>surrounded by hostile states thrice its size
>diaspora community with zero wealth or power to influence host countries
>only ally is a country has done nothing for the past 30 years and has active trade relations with your "occupier"
>international community doesn't give a rats ass and is too distracted by Gaza, Trump and Arab refugees
>can't even speak the same language as their fellow ethnic kin

Why does God hate the Kurds so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRo_KELX0P8
youtube.com/watch?v=qr08g946IXo
youtube.com/watch?v=8hHMwCE3ECU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_race#Eastern_Aryans
youtube.com/watch?v=4pKMV6e5kEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most this clay isn't theirs.

So which land is theirs?

>30 year rule
>racist sperging
>meme text

How has that IQ figure been determined

>& Humanities

Last time I checked, Kurds fit into this category nicely.

>IQ of 80
I've only ever known a few Kurds, but they all seemed to me to be around 100, if I had to hazard a guess.

What is it with you morons and IQ levels? WHO GIVES A FUCK STEPHEN HAWKING SAID IT DOESN'T MATTER JESUS FUCK.

>t. 68 IQ

>STEPHEN HAWKING
The guy doesn't even know how to walk or talk. Why do you he's any authority?|

Kurds aren't part of humanity though.

Who gives a fuck about Steven Hawking

>land
>mine
>yours
>theirs
What a beautiful spook.

>t. urk

spooks are a spook

Leftist fuck off, please
Pic related is where they lived in 1986, so probably roughly where they live now, that means they should get their country in southeastern Turkey and north Iraq, where they are the overwhelming majority. The enclaves in northeastern Iran and central Turkey should arguably be granted autonomy.

Who is their ally?

Kurdistan existed way before Turkey ever has. Just listen to this traditional Kurdish music and look at these attractive Kurdish women of all faiths who live in peace together.
youtube.com/watch?v=KRo_KELX0P8
>Coexistence and the multi-religious nation of Kurdistan
youtube.com/watch?v=qr08g946IXo
>Her Kurd Ebin with English subtitles (Kurdish Anthem)
youtube.com/watch?v=8hHMwCE3ECU
>History of the Kurdish Aryan Race (Proto indo-European)

>Kurdish Aryan Race

They really were considered Aryan under the Reich though, no lie. They were "Eastern Aryans"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_race#Eastern_Aryans
>The Eastern Aryans refers primarily to the Indo-European ethnic groups of Asia. This includes Persians, Kurds, Afghans, Armenians, Georgians, and Northern Indians, according to Albert Gorter and Alfred Rosenberg's Race Theories. Iranians were considered to be 'pure-blooded Aryans' and became immune from all Nuremberg Laws in 1936. Thus, they could become Reich citizens by providing an Aryan certificate, which usually only consisted of presenting an Iranian passport.

Are there not more Kurds in Syria? I was under the impression they were like a third of the country or something.

Bad pic of Kurdistan. Pic related is it's true size.

>Title says "contemporary Kurdistan map 2005"
>Picture shows Soviet Union

Not quite, you may be confusing the spread of Kurdish peoples in Syria with the territory controlled by the SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces), a Kurdish-led polity that's grown by absorbing Arab civvies liberated from ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=4pKMV6e5kEo

This land is their, God gave this land to them.