>OmiseGo

$20 soon

omise stop

Don't panic, OmiseBro. Just hodl your tokens.

Bought some at 255k
I feel great

Serves you right retard

This.

You're allowed to buy at 300k+ after it hits 400k

OmiseGo kill yourself my man

there is no happy days

Sold it all at the top. Boy does it feel good. Anybody buying now get reKt. Fuckin idiots. Coin is called OMG lol

sold it all at 320k and bought back at 29k i am an idiot yep i deserve this BUT I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING SO BRING IT FAGGOTS MAKE ME RED ALL THE WAY TO 5 DOLLARS I WILL NOT FUCKING SELL

Imagine selling the future of cryptocurrency in this dip

I like your attitude, OmiseBro. I'm not selling either, in your honor.

Exactly. Why would you sell what is clearly the most legit coin in the entire market?

> coca cola's ticker symbol is ko lol
> coin is called omg lol
ur mom

There is a conference Monday. Like holy shit why are you selling now instead of then. I sold half my stack yesterday and bought back in today.

It's going to hit 15 Monday.

>Fuckin idiots. Coin is called OMG lol

I now have around 7K in OmiseGo

Every time I've bought, it's been during dips like this. Every significant OMG dip lasts seven days. Seriously, look at the fucking chart and see for yourself.

Even with this dip I'm still making money on this coin. How could you possibly LOSE money. Do you understand how well it's faired these past two weeks? It's a phenomenal coin.

I'm investing for the same reason I bought ETH at $89, despite everyone explaining, clearly, how much of a retarded faggot I was. I just sold my ETH at like $420. Laughed my ass off then, and I'll be laughing just as much with OMG. They haven't even released a wallet for it yet, fuck can you imagine when they do? Jesus. It's dipping because dumb fucking OmiseBros who truly believed the Apple bullshit coincided their dissappointment with BTC dropping.

It's going to do the same thing on the 18th when no real announcements are actually made; where I'll do the same thing and scoop up another couple grand worth.

Either way, sell your bags and make it easier for me and other holders who have the foresight and capacity to understand where this coin is going.

>established parent company with existing relationships in the right spaces
>demonstrable success in executive leadership
>well funded, well equipped development lab
>transparent strategy
>exceptional advisory group
>plausible, applicable use case
>FUDders will spin the above into a non sense
>People will still panic sell this

You aren't cut out for it, honestly.

You didn't sell this shitcoin? Lmao

>previous dips have lasted 7 days,this predicts the length of future dips.
You're definitely a pro aren't you.

Omisego remains unaffected by china fud. Good things are comming

No one, not even the most grey-matter bereft, oxygen wasting, amoeba-like walnuts on this board, would truly believe that trend analysis / meme triangles / past movements are indicative of certanties.

So why do people even invest in crypto in the first place? Because generally, coins increase in value. Why is this understood? Because it's just what generally tends to happen.

Similarly, what tends to happen with OMG is that significant dips are superseded im gains over a timeframe spanning seven days.

You fucking grey-matter bereft, oxygen wasting, amoeba-like walnut.

As if you do biz fag, i'm close to jumping ship, I really believe in OMG though, only have 200 :(
Feel free to hate me for being a poor fag as its my all in, but also I will hold if you send me anything lol I have been asking my missus for a sign about what to do all night lol
Se has no fucking clue what I am talking about though

0xf8bd2ab10a7f482c8a92de0fca053f674538eeb9 xoxox

I can tell you're a fellow Aus bro.

I'm not going to donate you any tokens, but will give you three key pieces of advice. The first is broad, but true. The second is applicable to this very moment and context. The third is all you need to know for now:

>One
Wait. The single most costly lesson I continually learn (and repeatedly ignore) is to SLOW DOWN. I wish so fucking bad I could go back in time and WAIT before selling, and WAIT before buying. Do the same, for your own sake.

>Two
Hold. This coin is a rarity, a true diamond in the rough. As the weather of the market further erodes the rock it's housed in, it will begin to shine more and more. If you sell, you WILL regret i I promise you. 200OMG is enough to make a big difference. Congratulations on getting in on the opportunity, don't usher it out the door. You'll only end up lurking, praying for a dip.

>Three
Exit 142
Broome road

Good luck mate

ok ill bite, what exactly makes omisego any better on a technical level? All your arguments are about the ecosystem, partnership, people.
That's all nice and all but true star coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero are at their place because they offer some real unique technical value that hasnt been seen before.

What exactly is OmiseGO even doing better?

>be florida fag
>get hit by hurricane
>no electricity
>no cell signal
>cant watch the apple press conference live and sell when they dont announce a partnership
>couldnt make the easiest trade ever

Console me Veeky Forums.. it hurts.