Fuck China

>Bought into crypto three weeks ago, pretty much right before the start of this China ban shit.
>Get a couple friends to start aswell.
>Enter Chinese FUD time.
>Didn't short because i refused to believe my luck was that shit.
>Watch charts as the first dip happens but recovers.
>Watch charts as the second dip happens, damaged but still recovers.
>Doesn't even recover before tanking the third time.
>Start to realise life is actually working against me.

Does this Chinese fud bullshit happen often? Should we be worried? Is my luck really this bad? just kill me already wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhalo.com/2017/09/05/the-bitcoin-propaganda-machine-china-bans-icos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying at ath

This shit happens every few months. And every time it has recovered and risen much higher than before.

I hope you're right. Three fucking dips in a month as my introduction into crypto is fucked up. I got some friends into this shit aswell so i guess i won't be seeing them anytime soon. They are hitting me up "yo whats up with bitcoin haha" "dude you hear about china?" "bro i've lost a grand wtf"

Same here but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Currently I'm just trying to accumulate more BTC by trading and shorting, so when it eventually rises again I'll have more gains.

Just tell them to calm down. Crypto is not a good short-term investment but you'll see gains in the long run. And again, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I'm in the same boat OP. Made about 10% in the first few days and thought it was free money, then the dips began. I'm just hodling and going into chainlink though so I'm still hoping to make it.

So much new blood, you normies got BTFO.

I'll take a hit for this satisfaction, go buy fiat fellas

Shouldn't make black friends.

>Buying in at ATH
>Get mad when it drops in price

Lmao you some kind of retard or something?

Why do people on here use the word "short" for selling. That's not what shorting is.

You people are retards, everything above ICO is an ATH at some point.

I think it's a meme. I hope it's a meme.

I don't think it's a meme. I think people here are clueless.

Bought my first BTC around the same time. Earlier this week I liquidated stocks worth of about 20k EUR and I'm looking for a goof time to buy more BTC

OP problem is believing in luck.

Shorting losses

lol

thanks man. you are the beacon of light in this sea of red. much love

Let them park their dicks in your ass as a formal apology.

There is actual shorting on some trading platforms who don't actually have crpyto wallets.

>Shorting losses

So selling?

It will recover like it always does don't be a faggot deal with it

>There is actual shorting on some trading platforms who don't actually have crpyto wallets.

Sure, but no one here is actually shorting.

Listen my friend. I fucked up and bought Etherium a while ago at 320. The peak(ish) of Etherium on 6/18. I waited and held, despite my anger at myself for the poor play on my part.

I held until we broke through 320 and went further. I sold because I didn't want to deal with this anymore.

Bullshit happens user, and all you can do is buy more and wait to see if there is another big recovery (which I recommend you do, as a single year risk of losing your savings is better than losing the potential gains of 3-6 years).

I hope this message recieves you well, and I hope my story steels you. Never sell at loss. Either you win or you shill.

>tfw I bought in at $1700.
Do you bought in at the wrong time, not a big deal, just wait it out and the market value will bounce back. BTC is the highest traded crypto in the world. It's accepted by more vendors each day. It is the future of currency.
I'm sure apple stock was $50 once and when it dropped to $38, people thought it was the end of the world too.
Anyway BTC might very well go down further, but just look at it as a sale to buy cheaper.

Yea at this point im just going to hold. Considering myself lucky that i didn't have too much money to begin playing with so my losses rn arent so major. Gonna definitely adopt a shorting method each week before shit like this goes down. Thanks for the words /b/ro i have been stolen by your words.

Transferring or selling your BTC into fiat or an alt coin so it dodges the crashes.

Considered.

Hope so.

I reckon i am. Only just touched crypto currency and it dipped harder than it has this whole year haha.

globalhalo.com/2017/09/05/the-bitcoin-propaganda-machine-china-bans-icos/

Think of yourself as lucky. Huge opportunity to buy big artificial dips.

you dont understand what shorting is

Best option for shorting would be margin trading on an exchange like kraken, no? Which I would be doing if kraken would STOP FUCKING HOLDING MY DEPOSIT

HERCULES GRIP BABY
THINE GRIP SHALT SCARETH THE GODS