WE MOONING BOYS HERE WE GO

WE MOONING BOYS HERE WE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/tag/mainnet-ignition-v1.0.1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i-i-i-i-its gonna crash any minute now, r-r-r-r-ight?

What exactly is mainnet? Is it related to their satellite?

Mainnet is their own blockchain, atm they are using ethereums

I see thanks for that.

you know its gonna crash in an hour right?
not saying mainnet is shit...great team even better project...but all coins do that afrer rhe hype of the announcment is gone

people will sell because qtum tokens wil be frozen and you wont be able to withraw them

great long term investment though...but tis better to sell now and buy back in a coupple of hours

The announcement isn't fucking gone, they have an AMA in a few minutes to give even more announcements. Christ no one cares about the mainnet, it's the AMA we care about.

make it stop crashing please

plz crash more cmoon

You better ask whales. Insane price manipulation today.

>tfw I accumulated 10 more QTUM along with the whales
Feels good

Q:are you planning to list QTUM on bithumb or any other big size coin exchanges? if you guys have a plan, please let us know expected listing date and name of coin exchanges.

A:The Qtum team has not met with Bithumb, if they plan on doing something that is up to them.

Q:How will the tokens on Bittrex be traded out and how long will this take? How should we manage tokens during the change over?

A:We always recommend keeping your coins in your own wallet (preferably a hardware wallet), because there is always some risk with any exchange. We hope to have Bittrex on board, but they have not confirmed yet. The swap will be in early October

>The swap will be in early October
And people panic sold already

not exactly what i wanted to hear....there is preet much no good news

...not that there is bad news tho

Mainnet is here.
github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/tag/mainnet-ignition-v1.0.1

yes but till then you wont be able to withdraw qtum....that is why they sold them...price is going to go down further im affraid...but in the long run definetly a nice investment

Why would anyone want to withdraw? Just trade to BTC or whatever.

im not sure...but you can see the effect

if nothing else, its psychological and thats enough

hard to believe this shit went for $0.05 at the ICO just several months ago

1 Now there are over 10 Dapps building on Qtum and we believe that by the end of the year over 50 projects will use Qtum. The team is working on providing more documentation so building on Qtum will become a lot easier. We are learning a lot from what developers want by attending hackathons and from the people who have already started building dapps.

some good news