youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 that ODN pajeet

this is nothing.

just wait.

;)

Are we really taking off this early? Warned you Veeky Forums

I hope this isn't just a false rally and we'll drop back down under $2.50. Come onnnnnnnnn, do somethin!

Holy shit the market cap only went up 1 million and it shot up 20 percent. FUCKING HOLD GUYS HOLD.

IT'S HAPPENING, STRAP YOURSELVES IN LADS!

The ultimate Chad coin. IOC.

How did this become chad coin?

see

Holy shit I just noticed those 8btc sell walls came crashing down, no significant sell walls in sight. We mooning now boys.

Are you seriously asking? Have you even looked into the tech and the team?

Price increased 15%(in btc) and volume doubled. Get ready for the moon

I don't comprehend how the storage block chain is going to function when everyone starts loading gigs worth of data on. It's a total waste of space for everyone storing the chain.
>bought last week anyways bc Veeky Forums wouldn't lie to me.

Forget these shitcoins, get in on the Cannabis coins

FUCK LOOK IT ISN'T STOPPING AT 68K!

70K BROKEN BY THE END OF THE DAY FOR SURE!

I bet that someone got a hand on the report, before it comes out:

twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/907505325875580928

>It's a total waste of space for everyone storing the chain

Block size is limited to 4mb.
I'm sure they explained how file storage would work on one of the livestreams, but once chameleon comes out there'll probably be sidechains dedicated for that.

Yea but the dude said if you upload 100mb file its going to use 4 blocks. Who cares how big the blocks are. The point is I have 40gb worth of data to upload that I want to "secure" as my propriety work. If you and 5000 other people are syncing the chain you are all storing my 40gb of data. For what? Now multiply that by 100 more people like me. "syncing 30years behind, syncing"
I'm not fudding, I'm invested in the project. Serious thoughts though.

*25blocks

Because it's limited to 1 Mb per file, it's not designed to store Gb of data, rather store important document, wills, etc that is under 1 Mb.

Feeling so comfy right now, thanks to IOC gains im again in the green for today despite the FUD caused by Chinese.

This shit reminds me so much about Antshares. It started to moon just 2 weeks before the conference, for IOC it's just 2 weeks until FinTech, hell yeah.

I help in creating those report, the report will be a great shilling material I'm sure.

>Stacy knows how to use acrobat to shrink the file size on housingcontract.pdf down from 8mb to 600k.

Who is the publisher of the report, can you reveal that?

>What is progress

Every coin is a software, a program, which can be updated and upgraded.

That's why there will be DIONS V.2, Project Chameleon, Project sunrise etc.

It will address all of the issue found during release of DIONS V1

Nope, but you'll find soon enough.

Enjoy.

bluemagic.info/2017/09/13/rebalancing-13092017/

They shifted their portfolio to 15% IOC

Dions, bro

Oracle Investments

Thank me later you dirty IOCeals

Why wouldn't I just upload to a secure cloud service that offers the same legality? Cloud service is only entity that needs to store my data. They use an automatic backup and insure it.

Reminder that you have to pay IOC for storing files and it's not cheap. 40gb of files would probably cost you millions of IOC.

Most files on the IOC blockchain will likely be a few kb of pages and legal stuff, that you need recorded forever on a digital ledger.

I saw they mentioning they put a lot of care into the matter of block size and syncing, and DIONs will have bootstrap for easy sync.

Capping incase

Nothing stop you from doing that =)

It's your choice. If you don't believe IOC will be huge you can always sell and look at the progress on the sideway.

Fuck yeah.

But honestly, it can't be Oracle Investments, can it?

Oracle investments report is out this week.

Bluemagic was out of nowhere.

Kek its happening, where is that odn pajeet so I can see his pink wojak

Shit, it looks like it ain't stopping 70k broken so fast.

AT FUCKING LAST I TRUSTED Veeky Forums AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T LET ME DOWN, I'LL BE RICH, FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

false it will allow 4mb

12k since 41k satoshi. Ill hold this for 1 more year and retire.

Huh? I thought blocksize is 4 Mb but 1 file max size is 1 Mb.

1850 reporting and waiting for orders SIR

it feels good being a chad!!!

+50% since 08/31/2017. Not planning to sell any time soon, this is just a little pump. Countdown isn't even live plus there's a lot to come even after DIONS

I'm not selling for a year or two....

Not a bad idea, seems like a potential long hold

i only have 5000 coins... but oh well.

I only have 330...

it's okay you still very early.

Wtf goys. Too late to jump in?

I have neo omg wtc, dont know what to sell

i-i-it's just a pump n dump....
>goes back to sucking thumb and staring at ODN balance

what ODN balance you still haven't gotten your coins yet....

Sell WTC and NEO if you want
OMG is still a strong hold

Would i be able to securely store something like an encrypted pwmanager safe? Because that would be the ultimate backup

Yes

To those saying "am I gonna make it with 300 coins?"

This is a huge project with a great team and a relatively tiny marketcap. The gains are just beginning boys!

100 dollar DIONS.... that's the best part of this all. HAHAHA

Should i buy or will it dip?

itll dip....

Only time will tell. Personally Id buy in now but theres a chance itll dip down again before DIONS. However if youre in for the long haul its safer to buy now

i-i-i-it has t-to..

yeah like in 2 weeks they start the countdown... after DIONS comes out... full marketing team... they going on more exchanges... doing a full overseas attack... they got businesses lined up to go... its a guarentee moon

Y'all can't handle this
Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby
Times 10
Miami, Florida boy
But I'm only bittrex though, byte boy

Fuckin DIONS, bro, with the wallet staking flow
40mil no ICO, never done before
We pass all the competition man, ODN is next
Man I'm poppin' all these checks, got a brand new Rolex
And I metho Lambo too and I'm coming with the crew
This is I.O.C,bitch, who the hell you flippin' to?
And you know I kick them out if they Fuddin on my bru
Yeah, I'm talking about you, ODN beggin' for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too but you still hit my phone last night
It was 4:52 and I got the alias to prove
Go delete all the recordings too, don't make me tell them the truth
See the Dions countdown to the new march, it's closed like my town, church
Florida is where I'm from, we chew 'em like it's gum
We shooting it with a gun, the tornado just for fun
I store data just for fun, from hurricanes I do not run, I cannot be outdone, DIONS NUMBER ONE
Its Dions bro
It's Dions bro
It's Dions bro
I said it is DIONS BRO!

lol pretty good mang

are you guys already dumping?

Pls dip so I can buy more

lol pump n dump confirmed

forget IOC, dudes. return to the warm and loving embrace of ODN...

lol u wish

Finally the odn pajeet is back

if today put us in the 60,000-70,000 range... this is a win in all our DIONS BROS HEARTS

I would pump and dump your mom but she's a hideous slag and I've got standards.

DIONS Bro!

can someone give me a rundown im new to this :(

Shit like this.
Man, stop posting shit like this

Real technology, something rarely seen in crypto, is dropping soon on the IOC platform.

There's a low-grade meme war being waged on / for IOC and it is all in good spirits.

DYOR and be ready to lose all your money (this is crypto)... but here's a brief rundown:

The team will be presenting at Fintech to showcase IOC and I expect the price to shoot up. DIONS block call around the end of the month or beginning of October (Joel is in Florida) so be ready.

DIONs Function
Aliases: Through DIONs people will be able to make aliases for their bitcoin addresses.
Instead of long strings it could be simple like pajeet-io
AES 256 Messaging System: Private and Uncensored Messaging
Storage of Data within the Blockchain & Chameleon: Allows you to encrypt and upload your files to the Blockchain. Allowing Businesses to create Blockchains through I/O Digital but maintain full control of said blockchains.
Powers Dapps: Expect a large ecosystem

But what is really important about this coin is that it is in all one. The convenience of this coin reminds me of the smartphone. When the smartphone came out we no longer needed to carry around mp3 players, buy separate cameras and camcorders (Unless you are a nerd), use a computer to send an email, etc. It essentially nullified some of these technologies since you could get it all in one place

Stats and Info:
No Premine No ICO
Its been in circulation since 2014
Proof of Stake (2%) and Work
Total Coin After Proof of Work - 22 Million
Circulating Supply - 16 Million

Quick rundown on why you should invest into IOC

>No ICO, POW to POS

>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC

>Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.

>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply

>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)

>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.

>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation

>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.

>Oracle Investments and Bluemagic Capital are the other two that we know of

>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.

>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.

>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more

>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.

>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.

>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.

>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release

>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

If we keep volume going up, this shit is going to moon like a motherfucker.

Keep talking that bitch talk and I'll become the lazytown fag equivalent

kinda the point. Imagine this... all marketing and new exchanges and new businesses all come out after DIONS release... coming out in October... end of month the countdown begins...

Posting comfy Joel/Taino

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoN-rl7jgqk

Rolling up to test resistance again. If it breaks, we're going to mars.

let the FUDers hit the flo
let the FUDers hit the flo

More Taino

youtu.be/Unja6fxmS7Y

this is basically the theme song to my life now.

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

>blasting Taino on Sonos

Who /comfy/

thanks a ton guy but i'm still having trouble setting up an account :(

it wont ever actually register

you don't need to do that IONS shit right now... u can copy your coins to the wallet and stake them... when DIONS is released it will be on windows mac and linux there you can set up your IONS and alias

Have you already got IOC?

The wallet is just in case you want to stake it or hold it in your computer as opposed to an exchange.
First you need to acquire IOC through an exchange (Bittrex), where you trade your bitcoin for IOC.

yeah you got standards
of a subhuman aboslute fucking dogshit of a pajeet ones
you prefer female pajeet over his mom just like you prefer shitting on the streets rather than using a toilet

Look, an angry pajeet! Quick! Hold your breath!

> 7 lentils have been deposited into your curry pot

in the beginning of time there were DIONS... now there are bros...

Best part of IOC... no chinks... no pajeets... no jews either... why you think IOC didn't dip during the chinkening ... no chinks... to fuck it up

I was just looking at my portfolio of shitcoins (it's not dipping) thinking about how I avoided getting fucking merked by the chinkening by staying out of their (extremely profitable / risky) coins.

As I watched them make imaginary gains I was sad. But now I'm not. Because I didn't get chinked like 85% of the sputtering, spergling mouth breathers here.

Ark, DIONS, and MSP are gonna take me to the heliopause and have been for the last few months. Fundamental analysis over hype all day, baby.

ARK AND DIONS best friends forever club.

i signed up for bittrex but am having trouble converting my bitcoins to IOC. i have Litecoins i want to switch over too.. pls halp

um... if you have BTC you just go to bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC

and buy them... if you have LTC you will need to sell them first before buying IOC

and when would i expect to think it was worth putting my money into it

i believe we aren't going back down past 60,000...

It entirely depends on if we can get volume pumped up. To eat that wall, we need 10% of today's volume just in buy orders. We need volume above 500 and we'd be set to go.