Bought OMG at 311k

>bought OMG at 311k

someone tell me it's all going to be okay

PLEASE

you bought at the ATH of a pump and dump and it will NEVER go back there

you're fucked mate, sorry

It will be fine. Just wait 2-3 days you will make gains.

Everything will be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hold till november, everything will be fine

Wait until monday bro

How are you guys so sure? I'm THIS close to selling at a loss right now I'm shaking

in one week you will have more loss

bro. all the rumours about partnerships were just that, the dream is over and the palm beach report is fraud. just move on with your life.

If you sell, you'll help this guy getting to lamboland, your choice bro

what about apple what about mcdonalds fuckkkk

I left for a month in the middle of August and guess what, there was mooning and swooning, ups and downs, and pretty much everything is still up considering the past 48 hours.

Especially OMG. So take it from this veteran. There is literally no reason to watch prices if you picked something on the basis of long term growth. Its just going to eat your mind and cause you to short sell your long positions

Turn everything off unless you're weak in which case I can't help you

it's just a few mcdonald's in thailand, it's mostly just overweight white boomer tourists that go to those spots. mcdonald's was already priced in at $3.00, if that's what you're holding your breath for... good luck to you

>im literally shaking

What a so of a whore

so should I sell? I feel like it's bound to go up eventually right?

ohmaigawd has never had a downturn except when btc crashes

look at bancor and digibyte. that type of attitude didn't work out so well.

true

like the above poster said, it's been going up steadily. I will hold and delete blockfolio

thanks for the FUD

SAVE ME
>SOLID DEV TEAM
>AMAZING TECH
>GOOD FUNDAMENTALS
>CONFERENCE THIS THURSDAY

How the fuck does trading attract people like this

Crypto is literally the easiest market to make money on, stop being emotional, stop thinking about your wallet, start thinking about how markets act and trade based on that.

As a forex trader I suggest to think about selling. All cryptos are closely linked to the dollar index which has been showing weakness the past months. If you're lucky you might have an opporunity of a small retarce tomorrow. The DX is reversing and it'll hurt all cryptos.

I literally did this few days ago with ETH. Should i KYS?

Let me put it to you this way: You think like most of the market. If you can eliminate the impulse your emotions make you feel when you trade, and instead use that as a gauge for how the market feels, you'll become much more profitable. Don't forget to be brave, it takes balls to sell near an ATH or to buy near the bottom of a dip. (dont try pick tops and bottoms with that said, just wait and watch volumes etc)

Never even thought of linking cryptos to the dollar index over BTC. Interesting insight.