Reminder that /pol/ is always right

Reminder that /pol/ is always right.

Just let that sink in.

Sorry not feeling it

I agree. iota is pure cancer

It's gonna be a fucking decade until normals are buying altcoins.

That's more like a Veeky Forumsnessman that visited /pol/. /pol/ doesn't know shit about anything.

>believing /pol/

wew lad

bitcoin is going to take ages to die. sure $5k was the final pump but this shit is going to have a long tail and many false starts before the hodl meme dies. oldfags are still holding gold.

monero and eth are the new long holds. the sad thing is, all bitcoin had to do was segwit2x and it would have been king forever. fucking core, man. i held btc since $700 and its sad to see core kill it to prop up their lighting network

>/pol/ is always right

>/pol/ is always looking for validation to give meaning to its pitiful half-life through repetition of bullshit statements, moving goalposts and massive delusions of importance
Fixed. That IOTA raid went fine hey lads?

It's not wrong, people here were saying the same thing. Reminder that ETC is still a thing though so it may never die.

>bitcoin is getting replaced by ethereum
Meanwhile whenever bitcoin dips ethereum dips even harder.

While the post is right being better doesn't mean it will be adopted. Hopefully this crash will damage Bitcoin reputation enough that we start going the way of another better crypto.

There won't be a better crypto if bitcoin dies. The whole concept of a cryptocurrency will be ridiculed.

Dumbest thing I've read in here, ever

Bitcoin as a currency is closer to being a real usable currency rather than a fucking PnD stock-like money laundering shitcoin. It has thousands times the volume of others and there are even fucking ATMs where I can withdraw bitcoins to trade in the real world.

Will stores in 5-10 years accept Bitcoin? Likely, I can already buy games with it online in the world's biggest game marketplace.
Will stores in 5-10 years accept OMG-coin, NEO-coin, Doge-coin, Lite-coin? Fuck no.

The only alternative to Bitcoin is ETH and it will ALWAYS be #2.

You are the smoking anime poster that shilled that piece of shit jihan shit a while back acting all smug it would be the new hot shit.

Get fucked, get aids, i hate you and recognize you.

That's like saying there would be no internet if Altavista failed.

ITT: brainlets with zero knowledge how blockchain works trying to make their "educated" guesses

You just need to look at the market to understand my point. Whenever BTC crashes, most other coins crash with it, some at a slower rate other at a faster rate, but they all crash.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>haha do I fit in yet

UPBOATED BASED BLACK MAN

So eth is superior of course. But what is superior to eth is the million dollar question.

Pol is always right when it comes to politics, pol is always wrong when it comes to finance.

Pol is for virgins living in basements

Survivorship bias. Make 99 incorrect claims and only remember the 1 correct one

At this point, it's about Adoption. You really think a normie would srly touch any altcoin besides bitcoin? Look at this names in the top 100, PIVX, Vertitaseum. All about reputation. Bitcoin works and will stay.

It needs to adapt or it dies. It's barely usable.

Bitcoin doesn't work though. Its fees are too high.

you're either new or a blockstream shill. bitcoin has been taken over by banker kikes and is now in a death spiral

Damn what absolutely genius observation
Hard to believe this is the same board that thought Yellowstone would erupt on the eclipse

This isnt reddit you underage fag. Boards arent subreddits where everyone has the same opinion

bitcoin being taken over by banker kikes is precisely why it will never die