Meanwhile, Ripple has been in contact with People's Bank of China and is now also hiring in China

Meanwhile, Ripple has been in contact with People's Bank of China and is now also hiring in China.

>ripple.com/company/careers/all-jobs/#head-of-china-operations

>cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-talks-with-peoples-bank-of-china-key-to-chinese-blockchain-market

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/sbi-ripple-asia-partners-dayli-financial-group-bring-ripple-south-korea/
ripple.com/insights/ripple-launches-new-mumbai-office-serve-indias-digital-economy/
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6rnjct/why_is_xrp_important_and_why_does_ripple_need_it/
reddit.com/user/sjoelkatz/comments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also in Korea and India.

>ripple.com/insights/sbi-ripple-asia-partners-dayli-financial-group-bring-ripple-south-korea/

>ripple.com/insights/ripple-launches-new-mumbai-office-serve-indias-digital-economy/

Ripple in whole in Asia in 2018?

That's because Ripple does not give 2 shits about XRP.

Saying something like this just shows that you haven't even taken 15 minutes to familiarize yourself with what Ripple is trying to do. Otherwise you'd know that XRP has a central role in their plans.

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6rnjct/why_is_xrp_important_and_why_does_ripple_need_it/

>ripple

(((Ripple)))

ripple will sell them their tech, it's proven to work fast, auditable, traceable. it's the perfect coin for the chinese government

>one of the only two assets on Ripples balance sheet
>"they don't care about XRP!!1!"

Do people really believe this? Ripple is currently fighting a huge legal battle with one of their ex-partners over a xrp options deal and you think they don't care about is price?

XRP is my waifu

Only morons and BTC purists believe it. Ripple is currently sitting on BILLIONS of dollars worth of XRP. It would take a complete retard to claim they don't want to see that value realized.

"DISCUSS THE LATEST BLOCKCHAIN TRENDS" does NOT mean Ripple will be used by the bank. It's meaninless

Noone has implied that PBoC is about to use XRP, but that doesn't mean that this meeting is meaningless. Whatever shitcoin you're invested in, would grow +1000% if such news came out.

Lmao it's so true
>shitcoin gets new Gui
+%200
>shitcoin Dev has sticker on skateboard
"mooooon"
>viable asset gets nod from Fed
No change

same reason why those people don't want anything to do with it. The risk of being dumped on is incredibly high.

my god this mother fucker is the most dimwitted faggot to ever exist
>ripple partnering with banks all over the world
>partnered with thailand, japan already
>south korea CURRENTLY under going trials using XRP for their banking system
>literally every asian country
>exchair of the US Fed coming to speak at ripple swell in october
>fucking bank of china comes to ripple HQ
>HURR THERES NO WAY CHINA IS GOING TO USE XRP YOU IDIOT HURRRR!!!!!
the fuck is wrong with you?

Not him but the point of banks using a currency is that it stays mostly stable. Whos to say were the stability price will be, but they control it completely with their billions of coins. It might rise once to the spot they want it, which might be a few bucks, Or it could stay were it is because thats exactly were they need it. Banks want and need stability, But as an investor stability doesn't really make you jack squat.

People bitch about Ripple being separate from XRP. This is true but on purpose. Look at every battle a crypto has had against Mads adoption by banks and governments. So, Ripple being smart created both a software and currency. They are literally signing up banks and governments to use the software which they are pushing. This gets their foot in the door. Then comes XRP adoption. It's the only way to sell crypto to banks and you people think it's bad because separate for the time being.

It's always nice to read what David "JoelKatz" Schwartz (the Chief Cryptographer at Ripple) has to say about Ripple and XRP.

reddit.com/user/sjoelkatz/comments/

This has been debunked so many fucking times I almost don't know why I'm wasting my time responding, but here goes:

This year Ripple will be placing over 50% of XRP into smart contract lockups for 55 months to be released at a predetermined rate.

Not only that - they have 200 employees, 90+ banks under their wing, sit on a Federal Reserve Task Force and are SEC registered.

THEY. CAN'T. DUMP. ON. YOU.
YOU. FUCKING. IDIOT.

Do you have ANY idea the lawsuit shitstorm that would follow if they did? Ripple is NOT a couple of NEETS plotting scams in a basement somewhere. It's an extremely well funded startup that is targeting a $5+ trillion daily market. Their goal is to be the next SWIFT. They're not going to risk destroying that kind of clout so they can steal your paltry shekels.

Than answer my other point.

what the fuck are you talking about, an xrp transfer happens instantly you moron, stability doesn't matter

Are you slow? Not talking about stability of the system im talking about stability of the price. Idiot.

Why the fuck is xrp doing so bad ? They have a shit ton of real big bank support ,it should be bigger than ethereum

Yeah I know biztards, TA is fake news... But look at the bologna bands on this bitch squeezing on this muhfucker like tyrone on yo chick...

BTC cultists are just assblasted that their favorite coin is rapidly losing its market cap.

Doing so bad? Its up a bazillion percent from the beginning of the year, barely dipped when everything else tanked, keeps on keeping on despite being the most hated coin on earth.

and its going to stay right were it is for the rest of its existence because thats what banks want.

meanwhile, polo shows a 1k BTC wall @ 5200 and no one bats an eye.

Enjoy your ford fiestas, Im about to be in a lambo

Because why the fuck would any big bank buy xrp from neets when they can just buy the technology and issuea xrp2 for lot cheaper

You are wrong. XRP value is not even close to what it needs to be to work as intended.

A big jew invested in the ripple startup, the one centralized coin that banks love. You can't make this shit up.

sigh, why do I bother with xrp fudders? you're so fucking stupid
if the transfer is INSTANT, stability of the price doesn't matter you stupid nigger, it's in the system for less than a millisecond

???

FI's are buying directly from Ripple, not the open market..that's why Ripple keep a stack.

You're spreading baseless FUD.

Wow you really are slow! Thought it was just a brainfart or something.

What, stability?

They're called "market makers". Again, this has all been addressed ad nauseum. I don't know why people are still so willfully ignorant.

Higher price means more stability, but there are market makers for that, who take on the risk of price fluctuations. XRP price would need to be much higher for liquidity purposes.

FFS. How many times does THIS stupid ass "argument" need to be debunked as well?

I'll tell you why, tard - because there needs to be a neutral middle man. Bank of America is not going to accept an "XRP2" issued by JP Morgan.

Derp.