Oldschool Biz

So where can i find an alternative for the current Veeky Forums without all the crypto shit? Something like the oldschool biz

hivemind. see my kneepad post.

This is crypto territory now.

I came to Veeky Forums to learn about developing my inventions, but no one ever wanted to help me.

With a difference of 57 seconds :0

"Oldschool" Veeky Forums was shit and you probably never even got to see it so why do you care?

Common stocks don't have enough volatilty and are almost predictable. You might actually earn something by investing in them. Boring. We at Veeky Forums prefer the thrill of losing all our money at once by speculating with an arbitrary digital fraud without inherent value. Come join our Ponzi scheme.

Veeky Forums was always crypto, you fuck. It was literally made because of crypto threads shitting up /g/.

Veeky Forums without crypto is just drop-shipping and MLM scams.

not really but we are definitely better off now

used to be more dropshipping threads, job interview threads, MBA threads, "give me ideas for quick cash" threads. crypto shitposting is way more entertaining and at least lurking might actually make you money now

This has been a crypto board since day one.

We wanted moot to make a finance board for a long time, but he always said no because he was afraid of having to deal with people scamming each other all the time.
It was only after all the dogecoin threads started shitting up all the other boards (mainly /g/) that Veeky Forums was created as a containment board for crypto.
This board wouldn't exist if not for crypto.

What are you inventing?

YEAH WE NEED SOME ETSY THREAD

"Old biz" was just "how do I get money for free" bullshit, uni memes, and dropshipping threads

at least crypto drama is actually fun

As far as I can remember most of old Veeky Forums was "how can I make money without doing any actual work?" Threads.

So a jew bank that has been caught doing fraud before gets to decide what is a fraud and what isn't?

Man you are a textbook GOOD GOY. I will make sure to have a nice janitorial position for cucks like you.

Stronger kneepads

I remember the occasional thread where someone would give out worthwhile advice.

Like the user with the bakery, or the one with gravel trucks, or guy that shipped classic cars from uk to ukraine and back for bodywork repairs, or the guy in Eastern Euro that bought farm land and paid it off with EU grant money, or the rooftop solar guy in Germany, or my favorite:

The guy who mortgaged his mom's house to buy residential A/C repair company in Spain, then immediately moved from residential to super yachts and paid everything off in one months profit.

Is this the right place to post advertisements for new products?

Do you happen to have any screen caps of this Golden Age? Genuinely curious.