ARK may have buyer support

What do you think?

I've been shorting this stock for about an hour now. it's mooning a little bit. going to ISS maybe

Where are you shorting it?

if i could only go back in time and take the $12000 in profits i made on NEO back in mid August and put it in this coin..

I only bought 450 @ ~1.50

sigh

I was buying at dips and selling at peaks. now there's only peaks. I think it's about to crash tho

there is a special ring in hell for you NEO sinners....

board the ARK now before it's too late

I think it has whales that were doing the same to the sell side 24 hours ago

That isn't shorting.
(Shorting is when you borrow arks and sell ones you don't own, and pay back after a future event or price threshold)
Which you can't do on bittrex

woops. turns out I'm a fag. well either way, i waa buying dips and selling peaks and now I'm hodl man 3000

Well fuck me. I was about to dump my btc into ark as a safe haven but it fell about the same percent.
Thats playing the bounce..

Well done sir.

i must have a low IQ because I don't understand what shorting is, even with your explanation

so lets use BTC as an example. You borrow 10 BTC at 4000 and sell them. It crashes down to 2000. Then you buy in to repay debt (10 BTC) + keep the profits? Did I get that right?

Damn shame there isn't shorting. Would love to be long during an ARK short squeeze.

yes, although it's all done automatically for you on exchanges that allow it

Yes
>In finance, short selling (also known as shorting or going short) is the practice of selling securities or other financial instruments that are not currently owned (usually borrowed), and subsequently repurchasing them ("covering"). In the event of an interim price decline, the short seller profits, since the cost of (re)purchase is less than the proceeds received upon the initial (short) sale. Conversely, the short position closes out at a loss if the price of a shorted instrument rises prior to repurchase.

I don't recommend getting into margin trading.
You are basically right, except for
>the fact that if the market moves against you, you may end up being in a position where you have to liquidate all of your btc to pay back the loan. This is a margin call, you lose everything.
> the btc you borrow has an interest rate to return - so debt would be 10BTC plus interest
> you can also lend your crypto on some exchanges for % rate of return

My advice is stay away.

its crashing. im getting scared. my gainz
HODL THE LINE.

>long on btc
gambling
>short on btc
gambling with a timer

I managed to sell my ark at a profit, too bad I bought so few

>green candle becomes slightly shorter
>crashing

>tfw the top of the spike barely touched what I paid for my Ark.

it was scary at the time

10 usd by the end of the year. Feels c. omfy

Thinking the same