WE ARE THE BLACKMOON MARINES

WE ARE THE BLACKMOON MARINES

did something happen?

Doesn't this shit not go on sale until 2019 or something?

The ico was yesterday.

WE WILL NEVER SELL

>he didn't buy bmc lol

poorfag going to fly my bmc 747 to the blackMOON

homos

I'm also 14k into BMC. I'll see you on the moon, user.

>tfw I could only afford 889 blackies.

Just drop me off in low orbit guys, I'll hitch a ride the rest of the way to moonsville.

my nigga

Pussies, put in some real money

wew lad, I hope for your sake this coin doesn't go tits up

>buy
I thought they gave you free blackmoon coins just for signing up and giving your etherwallet address. No need to buy.

I only threw 6k in. I'm glad my Wojacks won't be the pinkest if things get fucked.

I threw all my loose ETH at this. It's my first ico. What should I expect? Isn't there a big drop once a coin hits exchanges? My body is ready

Market cap is only 30 million. Iconomi, an inferior competitor, is capped at 150 million RIGHT NOW.

You will make money if you are patient. It might tank in the first few weeks because of flipcucks, but if the ICO is halfway decent, it should be 100 mil market cap in no time.

Its 60 million u dumbshit

30 million is ico token distribution

is me do your research you give black moonies a bad name

You can expect a bit of a pullback if BTC doesn't recover before then. Technically everyone's BMCs are worth about... 90 cents on the dollar right now.

There's also the possibility that quick-flippers might mess with the price for the first couple of weeks. You might see it go 4x in the first day before crashing back to 1x or slightly less. Also the roadmap they laid out took us 5 years into the future, but the first real progress won't happen until 2018. So it's going to be relying almost completely on hype until then.

But I firmly believe this is superior to Iconomi, see You're always taking a chance with ICOs. If you don't believe in the product, you're better off just selling the moment you get your coins. But there's the chance that you're missing out on buying the next ETH for $1 a coin.

bought 10k, gonna flip that shit as soon as it hits an exchange and buy back in cheap. This is a long term hold.

>the next ETH for $1
See $KMD

i hold both , bmc and iconomis blx

What is first exchange?

I saw it lastnight and could only afford 70 before it finished funding.

Hoping to flip for 2-3x and buy back at >1.5

I meant

Etherdelta to start. Apparently they've been in talks with others for a while in preparation, but they're at the very least not saying until the tokens are released.

I wouldn't be so quick as to settle for a 2-3x, user. With their upcoming announcement and next step in the roadmap, I would anticipate more in the realm of 5x - 8x.