NEO

Last chance to buy NEO

stop shilling NEO dude. everyone has made their decision. it's either going to zero or going to become China's default crypto currency and make everyone who holds 100+ super wealthy. pick whichever side you believe and be done with it.

Neo is good to get into

So is tenx, the thing is buy low hold and sell high

I'm gonna kms if it's the former, seriously, I should have stayed with bitbean

Virgin the chad strategy is to Buy high and sell higher

these dubs confirm we moonin soon senpai

fugg

Chosen one. Check em

W I T N E S S E D

Checked. check em again.

It's about time for Neo to take off.

if dubs then $100 by end of this month

oh shit

ffs

It's all part of my plan

ok one more try

Honestly I think trips are the only thing that matters. Dubs are too easy.

Oh shit mark of the beast is near

fuck you OP not buying into this scam once again, $18 dorrah fo real nigga. the biggest pump and dump in history, happy i sold at $30 with only 25% loss fucking chink scam coin

No. How about you fucking wait till the price is at least flat? Better yet, buy after two or three waves climbing up.

t. massive NEO bagholder, good luck my friend

last chance to KYS
I want NEO to die already

more like buy low and baghodl

10$

it's not going to die. people are working on it, both the platform and dapps on top of it, every day, lol.

can't wait for RPX ICO in 2027

>exaggerate timeframe FUD
classic

>FUD
it came from the faggots themselves triggering peak bagholding
NEVER AGAIN WILL I GET CHINK'D

>last chance
yeah just like last time lol

i'm sure that going to meetings and parties all the time and not having any plans for the near future to actually develop their product is a good idea.

look at stratis, thats whats gonna happen to this shitcoin

(OP)
Pic related.

I do, actually.

In Nov., mainnet will be online for 1 year and 10 dapps are deployed. Jan-Mar, the nodes will be decentralized

I'd be very surprised if it falls beyond 15. It would roughly mean BTC falls under 3000.

Anyone talking shit about neo is the fags that bought $30+
$18/$19 dollars a neo is a fucking steal. I hope you faggot fuders get left in the dust again

Neo died in the movie and then was resuscitated. Afterwards he had the ability to fly. Remember that.

This is the likely the most accurate scenario, a repeat of before but at higher floors

Next pump could it send it to mars

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.