He doesn't have all his money in Walton (WTC)

>he doesn't have all his money in Walton (WTC)

thoses guys, i mean, right ?

OH SHIT! AN ARMY OF NECK-BEARDED, WHITE-KNIGHT, NEET WIZARDS HAVE FOUND THEIR NEW PLANET TO ORBIT.

OH FUCK A GIRL

BUY BUY BUY BUY

is that abbey?

oh shit I'm retarded

>the real

She is hideous

raisin-eyed cunt

>she can't read english

>no lips
>flat, but huge nose
>tiny eyes
>huge glasses hiding her face
>no facial definition

Horrible. You yellow fever faggots really need to off yourselves.

Bro. Your IQ is 1/2 of hers.

Been holding wtc for weeks

Do i has chance?

And so is the IQ of every other cryptographer. I don't give a shit about this ugly chink.

how much for her to be my crypto gf

nice

fuuuuuuuuuckkkkk i want i want i want i want iwant wtf i wanttttt

I hate every single one of you orbiting this average flat faced gook making her think she's hot shit. You are literally the cancer that is killing everything good on this Earth.

> Buying Chinese coins

is she Asian?

>tfw lost -25% because you guys told me to buy walton

>newfuckingsummerfag
>doesn't know you don't lose anything till you sell
>top fucking kek

like it will go up

Nothing makes me want to invest in a product more than a woman being involved in its management!

where are her eyes op?

It has been going up. We've found resistance at 40k sats, The only way you would've lost 25% is if you either bought and panic sold a dip or bought ATH, which is stupid in its own right.

ATM my waltons are worth double what I bought at. Not selling yet.

Walton or wonton?

his name was Charlie ... Charlie Walton

>i hate women so much i won't even take free money from them

holy shit please return to your containment board all of you

I want asian wife so bad. I managed to make some chinese friends, i hope theyll introduce me to their women.

wish me luck bros

She's damn cute

Abby a cute. CUTE

skin to win?

MOON BOYS

to the moon

i'm heavy in WTC. like 30%

How much walton coin to fuck her?

Seriously there's few things I want more than to get with some highly feminized innocent looking chinese/korean girl lusting for white skin.

6'5 and Veeky Forums approved aryan. Can't wait to take my crypto bucks and see how they treat me over in asia.

abby please marry me

> Seriously there's few things I want more than to get with some highly feminized innocent looking chinese/korean girl lusting for white skin.

If you're actually 6'5" and fit then you know there's no shortage of asian chicks who crave your dick. You don't even need to go to Asia. Any west-coast city will have you drowning in oriental pussy if you're a semi-intelligent dude and don't go dithering on like a dumb racist fuck with yellow fever. Go get yours.

Im in 83% baby. It would be 100% but I'm invested in other long term pipe-dream type holds

>TFW 100% of your networth is in Walton

she is amazing

Kawaii! ^_^

I'll go all in on whatever you want if you send me a sample of your pee, abby :v

abby..........

Price prediction for the next few hours...

TOPKEK

I love you, abby

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME, why the fuck is this going UP? EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN THE RED, HOW IS THIS SHITCOIN RISING?

nice, people investing in a walton meme too

It's a good project dude invest in it, currencies based on blockchain will fail but this is a good usage of the blockchain tech

No Waltons be like

actual practical use of blockchain. ambrosus will also do well.

thats not an asian

Yeah, i mean a lot of crypto has real world use cases. See TenX for example, but this one is so new, i dont get how its moving against a global market trend atm.

It has real team and real inverstors

real CUTE team

So all other teams are imaginary?

BUY BUY BUY

MOONING TIME

This shit is MEGA undervalued. You're blind if you dont see it. I have every last cent of my money in it.

kek if binance delists it

what do you think it'll be by eoy?

why the fuck would it? binance already banned chinese users long ago

kek when 6 exchanges who are in talks with WTC start listing it. This is going to rocket past the stratosphere within 2 weeks.

It being up when EVERYTHING is down should be telling you something.

At least 250m market cap, so roughly $10

because hong kong often follows suite of what china does. there is already news of hong kong planning to investigate crypto so not saying it will happen, but it is certainly a possibility

Yeah, it's telling me there is massive amounts of FOMO going around, and buying into fomo isnt the best idea.

Not saying anything bad about this project, just thinking about this rationally

Walton needs to survive a week or two on Binance before it gets up by more exchanges. Nobody will give a shit about Binance by end of next month.

Abby please respond

WERE FUCKIN MOONING RIGHT FUCKING NOW. GET THE FUCK IN WALTONITES

It's a solid project. It's a REALLY solid project. You remember how OMG moones because McD partnership? Walton has more of those than I can count. It's market cap is in TWO digits (millions).

It's called being rational.

Walton memes really are the best.

a lot of them are actually

You guys are about to get dumped on. Sell now and buy in the morning. The chinks always do this. Volume is only 1k btc right now.. Was 4k like a day ago. The btc fud has everyone pulling out their btc allowing a few whales to manipulate the price. They're pumping it, so they can dump it on you tonight and rebuy later. Easy 20%+ gains by taking advantage of the crypto fud. Don't be this dumb waltonites

I sold, how bad did I fuck up?

You made the right play my friend

Abby where are you