ICOs

Btc is falling down, but there's hope, my friends. If you ride the ICO waves, you will make a fuckton of profit. I offer you two accounts of the most anticipated ICOs, Redpulse and Decentraland. If you're a burger or a chink, I already fixed the kyc issue.

Bump, don't care

Theirs an airdrop going on over at bitcointalk

yup decentraland hard cap is only $25 million

average market cap of projects purely based on demand is around $75-100 million

this can 3x if not 4x easily just on hype alone

People fails to understand that it literally doesn't matter if the coin is useful or not. Will its price go up? Then fucking buy, because with these ICOs is easy.
Anyways, is someone interested?

Thanks, mate.

Bumperino, I have not shame.

Can anyone explain to me what an ICO is. I'm a brainlet and never understood what it entailed

gibs money
get coin
sell coin
gets money

>Initial Coin Offering (ICO)' An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks.
Basically a pre-sale. Usually the coin's price doubles hours after the ICO.

Why not Kyber?

Everyone should be going all in on Kyber.

Oh wait..most of you weren't able to get into Kyber...I forgot.

making a little money is better than making no money at all huh.. only 1 account here.

When is red pulse? I registered but havent heard back from them, i dont remember shit about it

I'm going in Kyber too, so I'm not worried.
If your KYC is correct, the won't send you emails.

Burger Here, we still fuck with ICO's nigga, the man can't stop us. I luckily have 50% of my holding tied up in ICO, even if I break Even on them I still saved my gains from the sell-offs last few weeks.

Got 4 verified accounts for Kyber, but not enough ETH after blackmoon and KIN ICO. Write me if you want to invest some ETH, got room for 6 ETH atm. iamtheskogseth_gmail_com

3.6 ETH is a decent sized position for me.

I'm confident that it'll double into 3 or 4x almost immediately anyway so that 3.6 ETH will suddenly be worth almost 12 ETH and you'll be fine.

But I'm also counting on people thinking the same thing as you and buying up a ton more when it gets on the exchanges.

Well done senpai, you're smart. Well, if you or anyone you know wants to buy Redpulse and Decentraland accounts, just write me to Telegram, @yeahboi9999

Anyone checking CAG ICO?

You can get a 50% bonus via the Coinmastery guy, but I honestly get some bad vibes from the project.

>Investing in Kin ICO
That ICO is shit. Everything about it screams "we're a big greedy company and we want your free money. 100 billion tokens and a giant market cap because fuck you give us more."

The fact that it didn't sell out immediately tells me the demand wasn't there despite it being a well-established platform already, and that was its only redeeming factor.

Blackmoon I considered myself but it was too sketchy for me. Good luck though it might do well.

Blackmoon looks promising, to be quite honest.

wtf I love communism now

Kyber will be a hit, that's for sure. Decentraland too.

I hope you're righ user. I lost a lot of money over the past weeks

You and everyone. That's why I recommend investing in ICOs.

B U M P