WTC Price

Ok biz, explain this. The whole market is in absolute freefall today, but WTC price is stable as fuck, going up at times even.

How and why is this possible?

Why wouldn't it be possible?
Somebody convinced the buyers.

Because everything is falling across the board. BTC is getting hammered, so is ETH, alts are falling because people are not sure about crypto.

This is manipulation at its finest, either a whale or the dev team is propping the price against the market

you know why

I think this will get big
>very low marketcap of 45M, therefore high potential yield
>new website coming
>chinese
>good memes

Lol I almost have all in on walton because it has the best memes

Chinese are in the middle of a shitstorm now, someone really doesnt want this to dip

i'm a 34 year old unemployed man sitting at home on a weekday afternoon
giggling at walton memes,
don't know whether to be ashamed or just go with it

>WTC
too soon...

charlie

hello there

I'm all in and not selling. WTC cap is so laughably small im guaranteed to 5x my money. Trading this gem is notbworth the risk

pls look at the order book WTC has been manipulated before and the biggest buy wall isn't even half the size of what it took to keep the price going up last time.

And this will matter how when WTC is at 500m market cap?

>t800 hanging out with a ceiling fan from Sharper Image

I went all in and fucked up daytrading. Not worth it IMO. I still got some tho.

I'm convinced that the shilling for Walton was an advanced psyop by chinese operatives.

I'm telling him that at the moment it isn't being manipulated because the volume in orders and in 24 hours is so low.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your side

Same haha. Such fools we are. Need go burn our fingers first and now we're fierce hodlers

If they get delisted from binance (god forbid) what happens the coins/tokens? How does this shit fucking work.

Why do the chinks always fuck everything up?

hahaha yes

They won't.

Even if that were to happen they're on the list for other exchanges in the future, and, although not directly mentioned, Bittrex and Waltonchain are mutuals on twitter.

It's going to be listed on other exchanges and it's on EtherDelta right now..

I personally get a huge laugh off the digimarines

Binance is based on HK and that won't happen. If you're worried about it, you can still send them to a wallet.

I'm not making that mistake again. But at least we're holders and the price is still very low.

Yes but what happens to my coins? Do they stay in my binance wallet? Can i take them offline to a hardware wallet? I dont know how this shit works. Thanks

If you look at past delistings, only trade was prohibited. Not deposits or withdraws.

Thanks. Don't wanna get chinked. Almost half expecting to lose my money. Their website being down is the mother of all redflags.

Can someone explain what being "mutuals" on twitter means? I'm an autistic NEET and don't use twatter

They both follow one another.

They don't see other people.

the website isnt even down. google search & click on the link, it will work